Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts

3 posters

Go down

Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts Empty Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts

Post by Trac Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Excess Share Insurance

Visit ESI at Click Here

My local CU now provides members with the highest combination of federal/private share savings deposit insurance available: $500,000 for regular savings accounts and $500,000 for Individual Retirement Accounts. This exceptional level of protection is made possible through our affiliation with the Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI), a subsidiary of American Share Insurance, the nation's largest private deposit insurer. The Excess Share Insurance is FREE and covers both member share accounts and business share accounts.

ESI provides members up to $250,000 in coverage, in addition to $250,000 standard share deposit insurance protection from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. A total of $500,000 in protection for your regular savings accounts. Joint, retirement and certain other account relationships are insured separately and are subject to other federal guidelines, and also qualify for this supplemental coverage.

For example, if you have a savings account, checking account, and certificate of deposit at My CU that totals $300,000, $250,000 is insured by NCUA and the remaining$50,000 is insured by ESI.

Because Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are insured separately, they are now protected up to $500,000 as well. By maintaining your non-retirement savings and your IRA at the credit union, you may now have a combined savings insurance of $1,000,000.

Facts About Excess Share Insurance

Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI) provides share savings accounts an additional $250,000 of insurance per member beyond the federal coverage limit of $250,000. But who is ESI?

ESI is:

• A licensed property and casualty insurer
  • A wholly owned subsidiary of American Share Insurance (ASI), the nation's largest private deposit insurer
  • An insurer solely of credit unions, with policyholders from coast to coast
  • A corporation committed to safety and soundness, evidenced by an outstanding historical performance - no member of an ESI-insured credit union has ever lost a cent of their savings
Trac
Trac

Back to top Go down

Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts Empty Re: Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts

Post by MntnLady Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

thank you so much

MntnLady

Back to top Go down

Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts Empty Re: Check out your local CU for extra insurance on you Interest Bearing accounts

Post by Herb Lady Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 am

Yes! Thank you so much from me too! I'll be checking out the local CU in my area now!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum