Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

+14
DINARSMACK
SEBtopdog
Honest Abe
Cabo
ddad
smith
asells
Len
miami dolphins 47
Gmansaid
Lucky Peni
evenstar
johnnydinaro
dinardiva
18 posters

Go down

just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

07/28/2011 5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE-----WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??---I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE heck TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES---THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? I CAN'T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by johnnydinaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 pm

why was Eagle Has Landed banned from Okie chat? And why does Okie not care about
one of the most advanced and critical thinkers when it comes to analyzing all things Dinar?

Last edited by johnnydinaro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: just posted by Okie (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by evenstar Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:20 pm

I found this post at PTR:

Hey Gang:

It looks like there are impostors on the OOM chat site using both Longfellow and EHL names. It was the impostors that have been banned. I was just over at their chat site and it looks like they have identified the IP address of the fraud and banned him or her
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:30 pm

That is incorrect. Eagle Has Landed actually posted himself. It WAS NOT an impostor.

How do I know? I go by Eagle Has Landed in chat and by johnnydinaro in forum.

So there it is, straight from the horse's mouth.

I truly cannot believe that I was banned when I even posted a LINK to back my courteous statement.

ps...Debtarheel has been posting the same exact thing that I said all day long and even asked the Mods to repeat her post as often as possible - which they have been doing! And yet, I got banned.

Oh well, good thing I know how to research and think and come to my own conclusions as well as talk with my contacts in this matter.

Good luck to all...I will truly miss being a member on Okie's site....

God Bless....I hope that all of your dreams and wishes come true!

Peace.

Eagle Has Landed a/k/a johnnydinaro

Last edited by johnnydinaro on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU WAS AN ERROR...PLEASE TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND REALIZE THAT MISTAKES DO HAPPEN. WE WERE ALL UPSET THAT IT HAPPENED. :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

thank you for your kind words, pennoch....you have ALWAYS been kind and fair.

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm

johnnydinaro wrote:thank you for your kind words, pennoch....you have ALWAYS been kind and fair.

Please understand that mistakes can and will be made, unfortunately, but we will always recognize and correct our errors and then to top it off we will make a public apology. I had nothing to do with what happened to you but as a team member here I will offer you a sincere apology.

You received some pretty high praise from Okie and it is clear that you are an asset to this forum and it's members so I would encourage to stick around where you are appreciated by so many from the top all the way down the ladder. And besides, those "other" sites don't deserve your time and effort.

We offer to you an olive branch and ask that you accept it for the benefit of all of those concerned, sir.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnydinaro Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks, gman.......I publicly acknowledged in chat that the Mods contacted me and stated that it was a mistake. I thanked everyone for their support. Being a Mod is a thankless job, I have done it on other sites. You have my admiration and sincere thank you for your kind words....

Peace.

Eagle.

johnnydinaro

Back to top Go down

Post by miami dolphins 47 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm

dinardiva wrote: 07/28/2011 5:47 pm [OKIE OIL MAN] OK JUST ON HERE FOR A SHORT WHILE-----WHAT'S THIS ABOUT LONGFELLOW BEING BANNED??---I BETTER NOT FIND OUT WHO DID THIS OR WHO KICKED ME THE OTHER DAY OR THEY WILL BE heck TO PAY. LONGFELLOW IS A VERY RARE ASSET IN THIS GAME AND SHOULD BE HONORED AND NOT BANNED. AND YES---THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? I CAN'T MAKE THINGS ANY SIMPLER THAN THAT. AND YES CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU SEEK AND CAN NOT FIND ON THE INTERNET NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED. TIME WILL PROVE THAT STATEMENT. YOU ARE WASTEING YOUR TIME TRYING TO PROVE EVERYTHING BY DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE THE CONTENTS OF SOME AGREEMENTS BETWEEN GOVERMENTS ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMENTS / POSTS TO YOURSELF - YOU ( DINARDIVA - POSTED A STRONG COMMENT ABOUT CANADA THE OTHER NIGHT @ $11 AND CHANGE BY THURSDAY - NEVER HAPPENED - STOP BLOWING SMOKE - AND SENDING FALSE HOPE / DREAMS TO ALL MEMBERS- YOU SHOULD BE BANNED NOT LONGFELLOW !!!! I BET YOU STILL THINK THAT THE DINAR HAS RV IN IRAQ ONLY - THINK AGAIN AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK - PEACE

miami dolphins 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

johnnydinaro wrote:why was Eagle Has Landed banned from Okie chat? And why does Okie not care about
one of the most advanced and critical thinkers when it comes to analyzing all things Dinar?

odear....say it ain't so!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by asells Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Len wrote:
johnnydinaro wrote:why was Eagle Has Landed banned from Okie chat? And why does Okie not care about

odear....say it ain't so!

You must realize that we had several DrIVEBY imposters. The REAL Eagle has landed was NOT banned. The 1 that was banned was the imposter. THEY also came in as DUSTY, and Longfellow. SO IP was banned. REST assured the REAL EAGLE has Landed is still in the main board / forums ]

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
johnnydinaro wrote:thank you for your kind words, pennoch....you have ALWAYS been kind and fair.

Please understand that mistakes can and will be made, unfortunately, but we will always recognize and correct our errors and then to top it off we will make a public apology. I had nothing to do with what happened to you but as a team member here I will offer you a sincere apology.

You received some pretty high praise from Okie and it is clear that you are an asset to this forum and it's members so I would encourage to stick around where you are appreciated by so many from the top all the way down the ladder. And besides, those "other" sites don't deserve your time and effort.

We offer to you an olive branch and ask that you accept it for the benefit of all of those concerned, sir.
*********************************************************************************************************

Now, that's a really nice apology.

People on chats, blogs and sites, family, jobs and life seems to be imploding. We need to stay strong, humbled and sincerely thankful for all the info we receive regarding this huge transition. Five suicides in our area in the past six months. Stay strong and focused. The last push when delivering a baby is the toughest one. Blessings.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ddad Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 pm

I have read that the vote today was not on Chapter 7 but on the Unite Nations Assistance Mission (UNAMI). Does anyone have any other information on this?

ddad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Gmansaid wrote:

Gman.....Kudos for the apology..
You have a lot of class..I hope others have noticed this too
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:06 am

RED ALERT FOR OKIE!!!!!! People from various websites who are apparantly somewhat let down by Okie and his intel are threatining to find and publish his real name , number and address, while others would like to meet him personally and, as one said, pour a can of whoop tailend all over him and all his other brother guru's. Sheesh!!! It"s starting to get really ugly out here folks!

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 am

Honest Abe wrote:RED ALERT FOR OKIE!!!!!! People from various websites who are apparantly somewhat let down by Okie and his intel are threatining to find and publish his real name , number and address, while others would like to meet him personally and, as one said, pour a can of whoop tailend all over him and all his other brother guru's. Sheesh!!! It"s starting to get really ugly out here folks!

I hate to read that people are getting crazed out there. Come on, people, let's act like adults. We are each responsible to do our own research on this investment. As another group states so often, get off the emotional roller coaster! The RV is on it's way, but we can't make it come any faster than in the proper time for the Iraqi government and its citizens.
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

Thank you for your comment. It summarizes it all. My news is from Dinar Recaps and I am aiming for positive news as is Okie and we are the mercy of governments and leaders. It a green light until someone else raises another flag somewhere out there that is unbeknown to Okie or the rest of us.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:22 am

Absolutely, DinarDiva. Everyone needs to just be cool. We'll be OK if we just realize the truth of what you've said.
Take care!
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:28 am

so sad that people can be so ugly. The man is sharing information with us as best he can... I for one am grateful for his Intel. Thanks Okie

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 am

Things will come together at the right time...We have a limited view of the big picture...I believe things happen for a reason and God sees the the whole picture...I just am trying to learn more patience and look forward to thanking God for being led to this opportunity to help get my life in order and to help those I love.
Okie didnt force people to buy dinar...people need to look in the mirror and ask themselves why they got the dinar and realize how great of a blessing it will be in there lives. Dont blame a messanger sharing intel with us..things can change and get delayed, life goes on...we are getting closer, I think we all can feel it coming..... Thanks Okie for your willingness to share and we are behind you on this....
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by meggie55 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 am

If you people don"t like it then move on. Okie doesn"t need any of us to move forward. He only shares what is given to him. If you don't agree, best thing is to move on, no hard feelings and get your own info. Have a nice day.

meggie55

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 am

SEBtopdog wrote:
Honest Abe wrote:RED ALERT FOR OKIE!!!!!! People from various websites who are apparantly somewhat let down by Okie and his intel are threatining to find and publish his real name , number and address, while others would like to meet him personally and, as one said, pour a can of whoop tailend all over him and all his other brother guru's. Sheesh!!! It"s starting to get really ugly out here folks!

I hate to read that people are getting crazed out there. Come on, people, let's act like adults. We are each responsible to do our own research on this investment. As another group states so often, get off the emotional roller coaster! The RV is on it's way, but we can't make it come any faster than in the proper time for the Iraqi government and its citizens.

People need to chill. The re-val will happen. It has to. Iraq cannot continue to exist with the value of their currency being so low. A lot of Okie's "intel" has come true. People shouldn't threaten Okie. That's ridiculous! View what he has to say and realize that things are happening that we don't have direct access to. We don't have access to his information.

However it is important to realize that Okie is just a man. I see many people on this board that treat him with such reverance that he could only be the, "Second Coming".Such undying faith should only be put into your, "Higher Power." Putting unquestionable faith in anything else will lead to utter disappontment!

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by lillysun28 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

[color=darkblue]dear okie... i know is hard at times when people cant be leave what you say all the times. people are evil and have no heart. bt i can tell you that you have brought me allot of knowledge , i have been learning so much from this group!!! you do more job and research then some ppl do. i take my hat off and say thank you very much.!!! you are a messenger you are are voice! you spend countless hours getting us all the information we need, bt to some ppl in not enough, they want to hear wen it going to rv and wt rate it is. bt to be unest i will say 60% of ppl have no clue and are not ready to handle this big blessing that the lord is giving us. we should stay grounded firm and pray with faith... let us hear what you speak let us see what you write. allot off ppl cant handle the truth wen it come out.. bt i can. i have been patient i live day by day. i pray to god that he blesses each and every person tht brings information for all of us. remember good always win!!! i have never wrote on the blog just listen and read, but tonight i want to write to you the same way you write to use. with my heart in my hands i have to say Thank you so much for teaching me and many of us about this investment. Thank you for being who you are, Thank you for being are voice ear and eyes. May the Lord Bless you Today and Always. May the lord give you and your family, happiness, love, health and prosperity!!! God bless... Go Rvvvv!!!

lillysun28

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 am

lillysun28 wrote:[color=darkblue]dear okie... i know is hard at times when people cant be leave what you say all the times. people are evil and have no heart. bt i can tell you that you have brought me allot of knowledge , i have been learning so much from this group!!! you do more job and research then some ppl do. i take my hat off and say thank you very much.!!! you are a messenger you are are voice! you spend countless hours getting us all the information we need, bt to some ppl in not enough, they want to hear wen it going to rv and wt rate it is. bt to be unest i will say 60% of ppl have no clue and are not ready to handle this big blessing that the lord is giving us. we should stay grounded firm and pray with faith... let us hear what you speak let us see what you write. allot off ppl cant handle the truth wen it come out.. bt i can. i have been patient i live day by day. i pray to god that he blesses each and every person tht brings information for all of us. remember good always win!!! i have never wrote on the blog just listen and read, but tonight i want to write to you the same way you write to use. with my heart in my hands i have to say Thank you so much for teaching me and many of us about this investment. Thank you for being who you are, Thank you for being are voice ear and eyes. May the Lord Bless you Today and Always. May the lord give you and your family, happiness, love, health and prosperity!!! God bless... Go Rvvvv!!!
sheesh the man already fought for our country and put his life on the line for us....he loves our country and God! I believe in him to bring us the truth. Amen!
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum