Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket

Go down

State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket Empty State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

State law reveal a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with Kuwait and one basket

Monday, 16 December / 2 January 2012 13:32

Twilight News / detect a coalition of state law, Sunday, on the situation of the Iraqi government a mechanism to resolve outstanding issues with the State of Kuwait, adding that the ongoing communication between the two sides with respect to this matter.
The MP said the coalition of state law, Ihsan Al-Awadi in an interview with " El agreed News, "" Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had put the mechanism of action will present when he visited Kuwait to resolve outstanding issues, a basket and one, and to improve the situation between the two sides in general, "explaining that" the solution to these issues will be across sessions and rounds of talks between the two sides. "

Awadi added that "communication is still going on between the two sides have expressed the State of Kuwait is ready to settle all disputes," stressing that "Iraq had sought for the last term to find solutions to end the file of the Iraqi Kuwait."

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki received a phone call, the end of last year, the Prime Minister of Kuwait, Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah asking them to visit Kuwait, but that morning, told him to postpone his visit because of the preoccupation with the elections in Kuwait.
He said the Attorney for the coalition of state law that "after 2003 did not live up relations between the two sides to the level of ambition because of the outstanding issues left by the previous regime, the addition of the recent problems as a matter of building the new port of Mubarak the Great and the arrest of Iraqi fishermen."

The MP for the State of Law coalition Batoul Farouk has confirmed to "Twilight News" that "the current political crisis between blocs will not prevent the visit of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait," indicating that "this crisis is related to the judiciary and legislative branch, and not related to the government and political foreign state, "in reference to the charges of which the wave to the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, and asked the Prime Minister made by parliament to sack his deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq.
Referred to Chapter VII consists of 13 articles, which is Resolution 678, passed in 1990 and the proposal to remove Iraq from Kuwait by force of the provisions of this chapter, Iraq is still under Tailth, because the survival of several issues pending such as the remains of Kuwaiti citizens and prisoners in Iraq and Kuwaiti property including the archives of the Amiri Diwan, the Crown Prince's Court, and the issue of environmental awards and oil which do not relate only to the State of Kuwait and other Arab countries and companies still have some rights.

The Kuwait began on 6 April last the establishment of the port of Mubarak the Great on Bubiyan Island near the coast of Iraq, after a year of development and the Transport Ministry the foundation stone for the construction of the port of Faw, what caused the outbreak of a crisis between the two countries, has also seen the capital Baghdad and several provinces mass protests on the project because of the Kuwaiti government Macalt him he will stop navigation of Iraq, at a time when Kuwait has confirmed that the project is located within its borders do not impede navigation in the Iraqi Khawr Abd Allah.
J p

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/iraq-news/36566-2012-01-16-10-37-08.html

Read more: http://www.cap1corner.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=16#ixzz1jdqfZGOQ

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum