Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit

Go down

Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit Empty Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 am

2011-06-22 : التاريخ 22/06/2011: History

الأسبوع المقبل.. Next week .. قمة سياسية موسعة Expanded political summit

جريدة الصباح Al-Sabah

أعلن رئيس كتلة الاحرار التابعة للتيار الصدري النائب بهاء الاعرجي عن تحديد الاسبوع المقبل موعدا لعقد الاجتماع الثاني بين القادة السياسيين، وسط ترجيحات بحضور رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني ورئيس القائمة العراقية اياد علاوي الاجتماع.يأتي ذلك وسط انتقادات نيابية لغياب بعض القيادات وحضور ممثلين عنهم. Prime Liberal block of the Sadrist MP Bahaa al-identification of next week the date for convening the second meeting between political leaders, the middle weights in the presence of Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi's meeting. This comes amid criticism of a representative of the absence of some leaders and the presence of their representatives.

وكشف الاعرجي في تصريح لـ”الصباح” عن بعض خفايا الاجتماع الذي عقد برعاية رئيس الجمهورية جلال طالباني في بغداد امس الاول، حيث قال ان “الاجتماع تناول فقرتين مهمتين، الاولى استعراض رئيس الوزراء لجاهزية القوات الامنية العراقية للامساك بالملف الأمني، حيث اكد رئيس الوزراء باعتباره قائدا عاما للقوات المسلحة العراقية خلال الاجتماع ان مؤسساتنا الأمنية والعسكرية قادرة على حفظ الامن الداخلي للعراق وليس الخارجي”. Revealed Araji in a statement the "morning" with some Khvaya meeting held under the auspices of President Jalal Talabani in Baghdad yesterday, where he said that "the meeting dealt with paragraphs two tasks, the first review of the Prime Minister for the readiness of Iraqi security forces to capture the security file, where the Prime Minister as General Commander of the Armed Forces during the meeting that the Iraqi military and security institutions are able to maintain the internal security of Iraq and not the outside. " رافضا الافصاح عن مزيد من التفاصيل بهذا الشأن. Refusing to disclose further details in this regard.
وتابع: “عندما بحثت مسألة الخلاف بين العراقية ودولة القانون، وجدنا ان هذا الامر يجب بحثه بحضور الدكتور علاوي وليس بحضور ممثليه”، مرجحا ان يشهد اجتماع الاسبوع المقبل حضور بارزاني وعلاوي. He continued: "When I discussed the issue of the dispute between Iraq and the rule of law, we found that this matter should be discussed in the presence of Dr. Allawi, not the presence of his representatives," likely to witness a meeting next week to attend Barzani, Allawi.

وكان لقاء امس الاول، اثمر عن اتفاق على اللجوء الى تهدئة الخطاب الاعلامي، والالتزام ببنود مبادرة رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني وتنفيذها، وعقد لقاء موسع قريب بحضور جميع القيادات كما قال النائب عن تحالف الوسط سليم عبد الله لـ”الصباح”: ان “جلسة امس الاول ركزت في غالبيتها على علاقة العراق بالولايات المتحدة ووجود القوات الاميركية، ولكنها لم تركز على حل الازمة، اذ لم يكن هنالك برنامج واضح.. It was a gathering yesterday, yielded an agreement to calm the media discourse, and abide by the terms initiative of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and implementation, and held an extended meeting recently attended by all leaders and MP said the coalition of the center, Salim Abdullah, the "morning": that "yesterday's session I focused mostly on Iraq's relationship with the United States and the presence of U.S. forces, but did not focus on resolving the crisis, as there was no clear program .. وبالتالي كانت مفرغة من محتواها لعدم حضور الزعماء وغياب برنامج لحل الازمة”، على حد تعبيره.وتابع: ان “رئيس الوزراء ناقش خلال الاجتماع جاهزية القوات العراقية وقدرتها على الامساك بالملف الأمني.وانتقدت النائبة عن القائمة العراقية فائزة العبيدي “حضور ممثلين عن الكتل”، مبينة ان الامر قد ينسف اهداف المبادرة لذا لابد من حضور الاقطاب او رؤساء الكتل للتوصل الى نتائج فعلية لان الموضوع يخص قوائم ووزارات وقادة سياسيين”. And thus the circle of their content for non-attendance leaders, and the absence of the program to resolve the crisis, "he said. He continued:" The prime minister discussed during the meeting, the readiness of Iraqi forces and their ability to hold the security file. Criticized the MP for the Iraqi List, winner-Obeidi, "the presence of representatives of the masses", indicating that it may undermine the goals of the initiative, so to be, or the presence of polar heads of the blocks to reach concrete results because the issue is for lists of ministries and political leaders. "

يشار الى ان رئيس الجمهورية قال في مؤتمر صحفي عقب اجتماع امس الاول: “كان اجتماعا ناجحا وجيدا”. It is said that the president said at a news conference after a meeting yesterday: "It was a successful meeting and good."

Link to Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum