Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe

+7
Kevind53
Tyler
1alaskan
Dinar4silver
taxmom
dinarstar
TS
11 posters

Go down

Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe Empty Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe

Post by TS Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Gifting letter to keep your identity safe (CAP1)
This is an example of a letter that you can give to your "private banker" to assist you in keeping your identity secure but also at the same time allow you to give to others who are in need.

This is an example for gifting someone $13,000(tax-free - $13,000/per person or $26,000/per couple)!

If you decide to gift more to a particular person, you will have to fill out a separate form for your taxes (the % below also will change accordingly)!

The law now states that you can gift up to $5 Million - through 2012 - tax-free (this is also in your life-time; one time).

This does not include when you give to a charity which is considered a charitable donation and is completely separate!

So let's all do our part to "Pay-It-Forward" and to help others who are in need (and also who just refused to see the light at the end of the tunnel
regarding this blessing)!!!
- m.

On behalf of my client, who wishes to remain anonymous, please accept this generous gift and consider the following to be a "good steward"of your money:

1. Pay-It-Forward: Take 10% ($1,300) and give it to someone else in need;

2. Pay Yourself: Take 10% ($1,300) and do something special for yourself - and ENJOY;

3. INVEST in your future: Take the remainder and put a portion into your local bank account(if you don't have an IRA, open one); pay down a portion of your debt.

If you have any questions regarding this letter, feel free to give me a call but rest assured that this is real and you will have no problems in depositing the check.

Again, on behalf of my client, many good wishes On behalf of my client, who wishes to remain anonymous, please accept this generous gift and consider the following to be a "good steward"of your money:

2. Pay Yourself: Take 10% ($1,300) and do something special for yourself - and ENJOY;

3. INVEST in your future: Take the remainder and put a portion into your local bank account(if you don't have an IRA, open one); pay down a portion of your debt.

If you have any questions regarding this letter,feel free to give me a call but rest assured that this is real and will have no problems in depositing the check.

Again, on behalf of my client, many good wishes to you throughout 2012.

Sincerely,

Name of Private Banker
Contact

TS

Back to top Go down

Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe Empty Re: Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe

Post by dinarstar Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you for that.
A question.
If a couple gifts the $26000 to a single individual,must the receiver pay tax on the combined gift,or would $13000 be tax free to the giftee,and tax due on the other gift of $13000?
I have always wondered about that.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe Empty Re: Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe

Post by taxmom Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Since each individual can gift $13,000, there is no tax due on the gift of $26,000.

taxmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Tax mom,

Do you know how much taxes a person receiving a large financial gift ( for the sake of argument, let's say $100,000), would have to pay?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

I know, I know,

TOO MUCH!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Frequently Asked Questions on Gift Taxes:

http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=108139,00.html

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 pm

1alaskan,

That type of wisdom is the reason you get paid the big bucks on OOM! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks Tyler!

Alaskan: Pay Cut!

Why didn't you come up with the link! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey, I work for tips!

But it is a good link, thanks Tyler

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

taxmom wrote:Since each individual can gift $13,000, there is no tax due on the gift of $26,000.

Would that require separate accounts in each individual's name? Otherwise it would look like the same entity wouldn't it? Not a tax expert, just wondering and thinking out loud here. confused

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe 2805820865  Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe 2805820865  Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe 2805820865  Gifting Letter to Keep Your Identity Safe 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

TS wrote:Gifting letter to keep your identity safe (CAP1)
This is an example of a letter that you can give to your "private banker" to assist you in keeping your identity secure but also at the same time allow you to give to others who are in need.

This is an example for gifting someone $13,000(tax-free - $13,000/per person or $26,000/per couple)!

If you decide to gift more to a particular person, you will have to fill out a separate form for your taxes (the % below also will change accordingly)!

The law now states that you can gift up to $5 Million - through 2012 - tax-free (this is also in your life-time; one time).

This does not include when you give to a charity which is considered a charitable donation and is completely separate!

So let's all do our part to "Pay-It-Forward" and to help others who are in need (and also who just refused to see the light at the end of the tunnel
regarding this blessing)!!!
- m.

On behalf of my client, who wishes to remain anonymous, please accept this generous gift and consider the following to be a "good steward"of your money:

If you have any questions regarding this letter, feel free to give me a call but rest assured that this is real and you will have no problems in depositing the check.

Again, on behalf of my client, many good wishes On behalf of my client, who wishes to remain anonymous, please accept this generous gift and consider the following to be a "good steward"of your money:

If you have any questions regarding this letter,feel free to give me a call but rest assured that this is real and will have no problems in depositing the check.

Again, on behalf of my client, many good wishes to you throughout 2012.

Sincerely,

Name of Private Banker
Contact

TS: THANK YOU for the 'heads up' and 'reasonable and helpful' advice to share with my private banker... (after confirming with professional counsel, of course) in consideration of giving gifts... and receiving maximum tax benefits while minimizing tax liability. Have a great day... and days to come... and may you PROSPER greatly! Thanks again! Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jed Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Help this thick headed reader. This tax free benefit--does it mean the gifter or the receiver pays no taxes. In addition to the 13K, are you saying I can give 5 million away with no taxes?--but is it no taxes for the gifter or the gifted???? Thanks.

Jed

Back to top Go down

Post by taxmom Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

Each individual can gift up to $13,000 per year per individual with no tax due from either the recipient or the giver. An individual can give $13,000 to as many individuals as they want.

If more than $13,000 per individual ($26,000 per married couple) is given to an individual, the recipient owes no taxes. The giver has a more complicated issue. They must file a gift tax return. Most likely would owe no taxes, but the amount over $13,000 ($26,000 married couple) reduces their lifetime gifting allowance of $5,000,000. This amount changes periodically.

To reduce any questions when giving as a couple, it would be a good idea for each spouse to write out a check for the $13,000 to the recipient. The checks can come from the same account if it is a joint account.

Once you receive a financial gift, taxes are due on anything that money earns. For example, if you put it in a CD and earn interest, then tax is due on that interest earned.

Of course you should seek advice from your own tax professional who knows more about your individual situation.

taxmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Taxmom,

Thank you very, very much for the information!

Your information will be very helpful.

Good luck on with the RV!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm

I wonder how many of those people who were "gifted" dinar instead of real gifts wish they had the toaster or new underwear instead of the toilette paper dinar they got.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 am

Gifting scams have been around for a long time, and yes they are illegal.

https://lawyerrant.wordpress.com/favorite-scams/gifting-circles/

http://www.ncdoj.gov/Consumer/Investment-Work-and-Money-Making-Schemes/Gifting-Clubs.aspx

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865668461/Blessing-Loom-gift-scam-resurfaces-on-social-media.html

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum