Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
my thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

my thoughts

4 posters

Go down

my thoughts Empty my thoughts

Post by hithere Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am

Ok guys no BS here. Lets be real, ok. Phase 1 of 3 has been completed. Phases 2&3 wont be completed tonight, so no rv. When you ask, I dont know, I dont work in the GOI or CBI or have any powerful friends who do work there or even consider me at all.

Kuwait plays a huge part in this. PM has said that if Kuwait playsball then it will super-speed up the lifting of chapter7 thats on Iraq. And again, I have no friends in the Kuwait gov't, let alone anybody in there that even considers my emotions at all. So I know nothing of anything thats between Iraq & Kuwait other what has been released in articles.

We're not playing "jinga" here so there is no 1 piece in the world that needs to take action for this rv to fall. The world wants the iqd but does not need it. We've done fine without it for a very long time. Lets not get into conspiracys now.

No teller or bank manager has that good of a network to know anything of the rate or date of the iqd rv. Unless they run those enormous investments/bank companies. And once again, Im not friends with any high rolling wall street power players. So no knowledge here of any behind closed doors negotiations.

Point being. Nobody knows and nobody has friends in the know. Follow the articles, the money and policies to determine your own ideas.

Personally, I believe it will happen this year. Probably before July. Read articles in the past that cbi wants the lowerdemons out begining of this yr, so i give it from jan-july to see this. In the back of my head i remind myself that its iraq and cant really rely on their word. Then on the other hand they do want this to happen by the end of the year. Remember phase 2&3 need to be completed along with the other few items iraq needs to get in place according to the un/wto/imf.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

my thoughts Empty Re: my thoughts

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 am

We are not waiting on completing of phase 2 & 3 of the 2012 budget. The RV is in the 2011 budget. We are waiting on the seating of the ministers. HCL/Erbil ... hmmm... maybe - not so much that either. The announcement of the ministers is the key right now.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 am

Pretty bold stuff, hithere. Thanks for your opinion, but what about the algorithm, paper work, 0000 and blank bank screens, and in country rv 5 months ago? lol! my thoughts 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 am

[doodoo] Wud u talk'n 'bout? R u try'n to tell us sump'tin? Is that a game changer ober der?lol! my thoughts 3973136183
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

I just read [BULLDOG75] post. It was positive. The NYE? Hummmmmm!! wonder if that was a sneaky little clue, rather than a true typo. The only NYE I know of is the NEW YORK STOCKEXCHANGE. [BULLDOG75] Did you see the RV in NY?
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 pm

My thoughts doodoo. Is that there is no such thing as "in country rv", the cbi still sells/buys iqd at the same rate. Algorithms, paperwork, bank screens are all BS. The rv is not that complicated. This is not new to the world. Poilicies, agreements have to be agreed upon 1st. That simple. Time is what is killing us though.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Just read an article that Kuwait ask Maliki to postpone his visit due to Kuwait's general election. I did a quick search on Kuwait's general election date and saw that its scheduled for Feb 2nd 2012. Not sure if Maliki's visit will be after or just held back a few days. If this is after the general election we may not see the rv this month. I say this b/c i beleive iraq and kuwait have to make friends first before kuwait gives the thumbs up to the UN on their relationship (between iraq-kuwait). Then again i have no idea how much strain or wieght the kuwiats general election really has if any. Does kuwait want to wait until the new leaders are elected into office before doing business with iraq? idk.

here is the link http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/23707-kuwait-to-hold-early-general-election-on-february-2

it was written dec 2011. hopefully theyll hold their elections earlier than feb 2.

Last edited by hithere on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum