Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
hcl news in iraq still not passed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

hcl news in iraq still not passed

+3
bobd
Blexum
c969696
7 posters

Go down

hcl news in iraq still not passed Empty hcl news in iraq still not passed

Post by c969696 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 am

BAGHDAD, Jan. 10 (AKnews) - Debate on draft hydrocarbon legislation has been postponed by the Oil and Gas Committee of the Iraqi Council of Representatives because of the continued absence of Iraqiya List members

The law needs the approval of all parties to be passed. On Jan. 3 the committee revealed it an initial agreement between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government had been reached on a new formula to approve the law.

Baghdad and Erbil ended three negotiation sessions in Baghdad at the end of October with outstanding issues..

Committee member Susan al-Saad told AKnews that Iraqiya cannot be marginalized and "we hope it to participate in the coming meetings to complete this draft law and submit it to the Council of Representatives to vote on."

"There are calls for urgent legislation since this issue is causing crises between the Oil Ministry and local governments. If Iraqiya insists on not attending then we will have to decide without its presence," she added.

The tension increased recently between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil after the KRG rejected a draft Oil and Gas Law approved by the federal government in August. The Region believed the draft gave too much power to Baghdad in terms of managing oil contracts and income, and would be at the expense of the Region.

Oil revenue constitutes about 95% of Iraq's budget, but so far there is no law that determines who gets to sign what kind of contract with oil companies. Without legislation the KRG has been signing contracts which Baghdad views as illegal and invalid. a hydrocarbon law is desperately needed to provide the stability needed to entice more investment to Iraq's oil industry.

By Yazn al-Shummari

c969696

Back to top Go down

hcl news in iraq still not passed Empty Re: hcl news in iraq still not passed

Post by Blexum Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:01 am

Oh say it isn't true. Haven't we been told by everybody that it was passed weeks ago? Whoooops, does this mean that we've been misinformed again? Or is this post misleading us? I've got breaking news, but I can't discuss it right now. You'll be surprised at the rate. It should be seen by this morning, or afternoon, but not later than midnight..or two in the morning...unless someone did'nt do the paperwork right, enter in the correct codes, was picking his nose and forgot to push the button, or..........give us a break.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 am

WHATS WITH THESE GUYS? IS THAT HARD TO GO TO WORK EVERY DAY.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by martaman Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 am

Read this:The Iraqi Dinar will revalue, and reach a value of 3 Dinars per 1 U.S. dollar, or better, by November 6/2013. Currently, as of November 6/08, the exchange rate is 1176 Iraqi Dinars, per U.S. dollar.”

:afro:
martaman
martaman

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:47 am

here is the link @martaman is referring to:
http://longbets.org/437/
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks for the post C99,

But can you include a link(s) as towhere it comes from?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:18 pm

There have been subsequent articles stating that if the boycotting ministers choose to continue to boycott parliament meetings, the Finance Committee will replace them. Some have already been replaced. Maliki will not allow the process to not continue to move forward, which is good for us.

The next meeting date is the 17th...they may meet sooner.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum