Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani

Go down

Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani  Empty Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 am

2011-06-22 : التاريخ 22/06/2011: History

الأسبوع المقبل..الاجتماع الثاني للقادة السياسيين بحضور بارزاني وعلاوي Next week .. the second meeting of political leaders in the presence of Allawi and Barzani

جريدة الصباح Al-Sabah

اعلن رئيس كتلة الاحرار التابعة للتيار الصدري النائب بهاء الاعرجي ان الاسبوع المقبل سيشهد الاجتماع الثاني بين القادة السياسيين، وسط ترجيحات بحضور رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني ورئيس القائمة العراقية اياد علاوي الاجتماع. President of the Liberal block of the Sadrist MP Bahaa al that next week will see the second meeting between political leaders, the middle weights in the presence of Kurdistan leader Massoud Barzani and Iraqi President Iyad Allawi's list of the meeting.

يأتي ذلك وسط اشادة نيابية بنتائج اجتماع القادة في منزل رئيس الجمهورية جلال طالباني امس الاول. This comes amid praise the results of parliamentary leaders meeting at the home of President Jalal Talabani on Monday.

واشار الاعرجي في تصريح لـ”الصباح”، الى ان “اجتماع امس الاول تناول فقرتين مهمتين، الاولى استعراض رئيس الوزراء لجاهزية القوات الامنية العراقية للامساك بالملف الأمني، وانسحاب قوات الاحتلال من العراق، والامر الاخر الاشكاليات السياسية بين ائتلاف دولة القانون والقائمة العراقية والقضايا الاخرى بين الكتل السياسية الاخرى”. He Araji in a statement the "morning", that "the meeting yesterday dealt with paragraphs two tasks, the first review of the Prime Minister for the readiness of Iraqi security forces to capture the security file, and the withdrawal of occupation forces from Iraq, it's the other dilemmas of political coalition between the state of law and the Iraqi List, and other issues between the other political blocs. "

وقال: ان “رئيس الوزراء باعتباره قائدا عاما للقوات المسلحة العراقية اكد خلال الاجتماع ان مؤسساتنا الامنية والعسكرية قادرة على حفظ الامن الداخلي للعراق وليس الخارجي”. He said: "The prime minister as commander in chief of the armed forces, said during the meeting that security and military institutions are able to maintain the internal security of Iraq and not the outside." رافضا الافصاح عن مزيد من التفاصيل بهذا الشأن.وتابع: اما “مسألة الخلاف بين العراقية ودولة القانون فقد وجدنا ان هذا الامر يجب بحثه بحضور الدكتور علاوي وليس بحضور ممثليه”، مرجحا ان يشهد اجتماع الاسبوع المقبل حضور بارزاني وعلاوي. Refusing to disclose further details in this regard. He continued: As to the "issue of the difference between Iraq and the rule of law, we found that this matter should be discussed in the presence of Dr. Allawi, not the presence of his representatives," likely to witness a meeting next week to attend Barzani, Allawi.

وكان لقاء امس الاول، اثمر عن اتفاق على اللجوء الى تهدئة الخطاب الاعلامي، والالتزام ببنود مبادرة رئيس اقليم كردستان مسعود بارزاني وتنفيذها، وعقد لقاء موسع قريب بحضور جميع القيادات، حيث اجتمع القادة امس الاول في مكتب رئيس الجمهورية ببغداد وسط اجواء من التفاهم الايجابي والصريح، رغم تغيب رئيس اقليم كردستان ورئيس القائمة العراقية اياد علاوي ورئيس كتلة التحالف الوطني ابراهيم الجعفري، الا ان اللقاء حضره رئيس الجمهورية ورئيس الوزراء ونواب رئيس الجمهورية ونواب رئيس الوزراء ورئيس مجلس القضاء الأعلى ونائبا رئيس مجلس النواب وممثل رئيس اقليم كردستان وقادة وممثلو جميع القوى والكتل السياسية. It was a gathering yesterday, yielded an agreement to calm the media discourse, and abide by the terms initiative of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and implementation, and held an extended meeting recently attended by all leaders, where leaders met yesterday in the office of President of the Republic of Baghdad amid an atmosphere of understanding the positive and frank, Despite the absence of the President of the Kurdistan region and the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, the head of the National Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari, but that the meeting was attended by the President and the Prime Minister and Vice-President and the Vice Prime Minister and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council and Vice Chairman of the Board of Representatives and the President's representative to the Kurdistan region and the leaders and representatives of all forces and political blocs.

من جانبها، رأت النائبة عن القائمة العراقية فائزة العبيدي ان اجتماع الكتل السياسية الذي عقد برعاية طالباني كان مهما، حيث تمت مناقشة امرين، اولهما جاهزية القوات الامنية العراقية للامساك بالملف الأمني، والامر الاخر الخلاف بين القائمة العراقية ودولة القانون، مشددة على ان الاجتماع كان يفترض ان يتم بحضور بارزاني وعلاوي كونهما من صناع القرار وطرفين اساسيين في القضية لحل الازمة. For its part, saw an MP for the Iraqi List, winner-Obeidi said the meeting of the political blocs, which was held under the auspices of Talabani was important, as was discussed two things, firstly the readiness of Iraqi security forces to capture the security file, and it's the other difference between the Iraqi List and the rule of law, stressing that the meeting was supposed to that is the presence of Allawi and Barzani of being the decision-makers and two main parties in the case to resolve the crisis.

وقالت العبيدي في تصريح لـ”الصباح”: ان “هنالك اخفاقا من قبل الكتل السياسية والتنصل عن التزاماتها ما قاد الى اضعاف العمل او الاداء الحكومي، كما ان للقائمة العراقية استحقاقات لابد من الاتفاق على تنفيذها وتفعيل اتفاقية اربيل كي لا تكون هذه الاجتماعات شكلية او صورية وتخرج بنتائج مرضية لكل الاطراف”. Said al-Obeidi said in a statement the "morning": that "there is a failure by the political blocs and the repudiation of its commitments has led to the weakening of the work or the government's performance, and that the Iraqi list benefits must be agreed to implement, and activate the Erbil in order not to be these meetings formal or sham and produce results satisfactory to all parties. "

وانتقدت العبيدي “حضور ممثلين عن الكتل”، مبينة ان الامر قد ينسف اهداف المبادرة لذا لابد من حضور الاقطاب او رؤساء الكتل للتوصل الى نتائج فعلية لان الموضوع يخص قوائم ووزارات وقادة سياسيين”. Obeidi criticized "the presence of representatives of the blocs," indicating that it may undermine the goals of the initiative, so to be, or the presence of polar heads of the blocks to reach concrete results because the issue is for lists of ministries and political leaders. "

بيد انها اكدت ان “زعيم القائمة العراقية لم يمانع بالحضور للاجتماع وتلبية دعوة رئيس الجمهورية خاصة في ظل توفر اجواء حقيقية للحوار، لكنه يمر بوعكة صحية وهو في لندن للعلاج، وربما سيحضر الاسبوع المقبل للمشاركة في الاجتماع الثاني. However, it confirmed that "the leader of the Iraqi List, did not mind the attendees of the meeting and an invitation to meet President of the Republic, especially in light of the availability of the atmosphere of a real dialogue, but he is going through ill health he was in London for treatment, and probably will attend next week to participate in the second meeting.
وكان مراقبون قد اكدوا لـ “الصباح” ان الاجتماع يعد “بارقة أمل” لاحتواء الخلافات السياسية وانهاء الملفات العالقة لمضي العملية السياسية نحو الامام. The observers have confirmed that the "morning" that the meeting was a "glimmer of hope" to contain the political differences and end the outstanding issues to the political process moving forward.

بدوره، قال النائب عن تحالف الوسط سليم عبد الله: ان “اية مبادرة تنتهي الى جلسات تصالحية بين اشخاص قد لا تكون مجدية ما لم توضع سقوف زمنية وخطوات عملية حقيقية للتطبيق”. Turn, the MP said the coalition of the center Salim Abdullah: "Any initiative to end conciliatory meetings between people who may not be meaningful unless placed a time limit and the practical steps for a real application."
وتابع: ان “جلسة امس الاول ركزت في غالبيتها على علاقة العراق بالولايات المتحدة ووجود القوات الاميركية، ولكنها لم تركز على حل الازمة، اذ لم يكن هنالك برنامج واضح.. He continued: "The meeting yesterday focused mostly on Iraq's relationship with the United States and the presence of U.S. forces, but did not focus on resolving the crisis, as there was no clear program .. وبالتالي كانت مفرغة من محتواها لعدم حضور الزعماء وغياب برنامج لحل الازمة”، على حد تعبيره. And thus the circle of content for non-attendance and the absence of the program leaders to resolve the crisis, "he said.

واستبعد عبد الله حضور علاوي الى الاجتماع المزمع عقده الاسبوع المقبل لتوتر الاجواء وعدم وجود تحديدات وبرنامج وسقوف زمنية واتفاق على رؤية مشتركة.. Abdullah has ruled out the presence of Allawi to the meeting to be held next week to the atmosphere of tension and the absence of limitations and the program and limits of time and an agreement on a common vision .. لذا قد لا تفضي المبادرة الى نتائج حقيقية، لان اية مبادرة بدون تحديد جدول زمني تعد “جلسة تصالحية ارضائية” من دون برنامج واضح وستكون غير مجدية”. So the initiative might not lead to real results, because any initiative without setting a timetable is a "conciliatory Ardaúah session" without a clear program and will be useless. "

كما اشار الى ان “رئيس الوزراء ناقش خلال الاجتماع جاهزية القوات العراقية وقدرتها على الامساك بالملف الأمني. He also noted that "the Prime Minister during the meeting discussed the readiness of Iraqi forces and their ability to hold the security file.

يشار الى ان رئيس الجمهورية قال في مؤتمر صحفي عقب اجتماع امس الاول: “كان اجتماعا ناجحا وجيدا جرى فيه بحث موضوعين مهمين..الأول وجود القوات الأميركية، حيث تمت دراسة الموضوع دراسة مستفيضة ومفصلة من جميع الجوانب بشأن بقاء القوات أو عدم بقائها ومن حيث الحاجة إلى المدربين وكيفية وعدد المدربين. It is said that the president said at a news conference after a meeting yesterday: "It was a successful meeting and good was it discussed two important .. the first presence of U.S. troops, where he was studying the subject a thorough study and detailed in all aspects of the troops stay or not stay, and where the need to the coaches and how the number of trainers. كما تم الاتفاق بعد تبادل وجهات النظر على عقد جلسة خاصة لاتخاذ قرار سياسي بهذا الشأن من قبل القوى التي أسهمت في المناقشات.واضاف طالباني بالقول: “كذلك جرى البحث بصورة مستفيضة في الاوضاع الامنية، وتم التأكيد على ضرورة العمل لتحقيق الوئام الوطني الشامل باعتباره شرطا لا بد منه لتحقيق الامن، اذ نوقشت قضايا متعلقة بجاهزية القوات المسلحة العراقية وتجهيزها وتدريبها وما يترتب على ذلك من قرارات”، لافتا الى ان هذا “الاجتماع كان مهما اولا لانهاء القطيعة والجفاء، حيث لاول مرة ، وبعد هذه الظروف، تلتقي هذه الاطراف بصورة ودية وفي جو اخوي وتناقش بكل صراحة القضايا العالقة” It was also agreed after an exchange of views on a special session to take a political decision in this regard by the forces that contributed to the discussions. He said Talabani said: "Further research has been conducted extensively in security, was emphasized on the need to work to achieve national harmony destruction as a condition not necessary to achieve security, as discussed issues related to the readiness of the Iraqi armed forces and equipping, training, and the resulting decisions ", pointing out that this" meeting was important first to end the estrangement and alienation, where for the first time, after such circumstances, she meets these parties have a friendly and friendly atmosphere and frankly discuss the outstanding issues "

Link to the Article

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum