Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012

+5
openmind
Kevind53
ant123
nwmariner
silkysand
9 posters

Go down

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 Empty Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012

Post by silkysand Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

If this is a repost: Mods pls delete. Ty

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling anymore emailed to Dinar Recaps from EW.

Perhaps you would also like to hear a further Aussie story from two of my friends in relation to DinarExchange. The first one has been copied and pasted and the second one was typed verbatem from my friend, which may help clarify another report I read on your blog.

A friend just sent me this information for what it is worth.

strong rumor that something is happening in Dinar world... dinarexchange in Melbourne has stopped selling... I rang and the lady said they were instructed from Iraq to halt sales

1300-856-xxx

Their website has been taken down (no longer able to be viewed)

They are registered to be exchanger in Oz, and in operation 7 years

Read More Link on Right
Just got an update from another friend there in Melbourne, Australia, who rang them after seeing the above post. He spoke to the guy at DinarExchange and was told, that "yes, they cannot sell dinars. They were instructed by Iraq not to sell them. He said, after the RV they will be able to buy from all parties that are interested. He then chuckled and said well you should be able to know tonight or tomorrow morning."

When I checked the website, it appeared to be "down", later it went up again, then down for a few hours, then back up. So there seems to be movement there.

I know both these people as being very reliable and honest, so have no doubt about the veracity of their information.

When their office reopens in the morning, they will be contacted for an update if possible.
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 Empty Re: Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012

Post by nwmariner Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

[jaybird] I just talked to my cousin in Australia...he called the place where he buys his dinar...and ten minutes ago...they were selling Dinar...So I would suggest whoever is saying they are not selling dinar in australia...is .....I guess the kind word would be...misled

nwmariner

Back to top Go down

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 Empty Re: Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012

Post by ant123 Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 pm

who is telling the truth?

ant123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Who knows, websites go up, websites go down. The intranet site for the company I sell insurance for goes down for maintenance almost every Sunday night. Maybe it was a glitch, or just routine maintenance, or maybe, just maybe, the intel Bulldog received was correct:

12:30PM CST; FLASH: I HAVE THREE SOURCES AND A MAJOR BANKER STATING VERY SIMILAR STORIES TO ME JUST NOW (IN SUMMARY): THE "POSTING RATE PUSH" WAS TRIED AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND FAILED DUE TO SOFTWARE/RATE COMPATIBILITY FACTORS AND THE SYSTEM WAS STOPPED. IMF MAY NOW CONSIDER BREAKING THIS INTO BASKETS AGAIN DUE TO CONTINUING COMPLICATIONS. (end)

There is not one of us who really has any way of knowing. That may gall you, and you might not like to admit it, but there it is ... we don't know, and as many have already said none of us will know until it actually happens.

I remain cautiously optimistic based on what I have read here and elsewhere that this has a good chance of happening soon. The key words being chance and soon. Chance indicating that nothing is certain, that's why it's called currency speculation, not currency guaranteed growth. Face it if you want big returns, it means taking big risks, that's the way the investment world rolls.

Soon is a relative thing ... AJ thinks it will not be until March he may well be correct, his reasons make a lot of sense. On the other hand, it might be sooner, or it might be later, but it seems likely it will be "soon".

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 2805820865  Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 2805820865  Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 2805820865  Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

So is this for a good reason or for a bad reason? Many people have stopped selling in the past. Many commercial branches here in the US, don't deal in Dinar. The reason is usually by that they don't want to promote what they call get rich quick "schemes."

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

This is not simply someone deciding to stop selling. Please review the two threads with actual (meticulously documented) chat logs that say they received orders from Iraq to stop selling. Not sure if their orders came from "official" channels, but the chat log was NOT "misleading". I personally tried to purchase Dinar from a business selling Dinar and they said they had plenty of Dinar in stock and were not "allowed" to sell at this time...pretty straightforward. Please review the posts and provide informed opinions.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:01 pm

nwmariner-please provide the name of the place your cousin purchases Dinar so we can do due-diligence and verify they are no longer selling Dinar. Link please
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 pm

As I said in the other thread, they processed my online order.....

Aussie story backing up Australian dealer not selling 01/10/2012 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:As I said in the other thread, they processed my online order.....

I would say that this thread has been debunked then... GREAT job, therealbutterfly... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

realbutterfly: Are you saying you paid nearly twice the price for Dinar from this site to prove a point? Also, how do you account for TWO independent chat logs with company representatives stating the opposite.

As I stated in my prior posts...chat with them YOURSELF and report back what they say. I provided meticulous documentation of the chat, as did the other poster.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, but for az-tex to say the thread is debunked is to imply the information provided was not posted in good faith, which is simply not fair or accurate.

HOWEVER, to be FACTUAL and ACCURATE I called Australia and asked the operator if Dinar Exchange was selling Dinar and the gentleman answered YES, they have resumed selling at the same rate. I asked him why they stopped trading temporarily and he said they work very closely with the CBI and had received a "stop selling" order. He would not elaborate further.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:realbutterfly: Are you saying you paid nearly twice the price for Dinar from this site to prove a point? Also, how do you account for TWO independent chat logs with company representatives stating the opposite.

As I stated in my prior posts...chat with them YOURSELF and report back what they say. I provided meticulous documentation of the chat, as did the other poster.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, but for az-tex to say the thread is debunked is to imply the information provided was not posted in good faith, which is simply not fair or accurate.

HOWEVER, to be FACTUAL and ACCURATE I called Australia and asked the operator if Dinar Exchange was selling Dinar and the gentleman answered YES, they have resumed selling at the same rate. I asked him why they stopped trading temporarily and he said they work very closely with the CBI and had received a "stop selling" order. He would not elaborate further.

I dont understand why you are trying to attack me when I didnt do anything to you. I simply said I ordered and it went thru and that was that. I am sure when you all spoke to them, they stopped. BUT, they STILL took my order ONLINE and processed it. So how do YOU account for THAT?????? I only ordered a 25k note, big deal but it proved the point that they still sold.

I personally think it was a marketing ploy to boost sales. How many people jumped on and now notice THEIR site because of that stunt? Why does anyone think ONE place not selling dinar anymore means anything? Do you think they really are telling the truth when they say they got a stop order from the CBI? Do you ever think they could be embellishing? Seeing that SOMETIMES they say its the cbi that told them and other times they say higher authorities and so on.

I dont appreciate that you jumped all over me for posting MY facts tho. I didnt say you lied so why imply I was not being truthful?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 am

landcareunlimited wrote:realbutterfly: Are you saying you paid nearly twice the price for Dinar from this site to prove a point? Also, how do you account for TWO independent chat logs with company representatives stating the opposite.

The reason the thread was debunked was due to the fact that therealbutterfly bought dinar from the site that you said had stopped. I truly believe that she really did buy some dinar from them, so hence, they are now selling dinar again.

As for them not selling to you, I have no idea as to why... Have you tried to purchase some again online???

Peace out... No reflection on you or your intentions was meant... sorry that you took it that way...

☀ 8)

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Members,

There have been confirmed reports that some dealers in AUS. were not selling IQD.

There is now confirmed reports that they are.

This should clear up any more on the matter till it happens again.

If it does, we don't need a dozen threads to tell us this.

To clear up any more confusion, the other threads will be locked as it is now a moot point.

Thanks.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum