Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...

+6
7freemom
Happy Life
Big Mike
frees40k
jimmiller
openmind
10 posters

Go down

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  Empty THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...

Post by openmind Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 am

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...THE OTHER COUNTRIES ON THIS LIST DIDN"T ELECT THEIR LEADERS, WE VOTED OURS IN!

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  386101_310634292308661_142326439139448_848708_1026037101_n

Yet we are the dumb ones who think WE are spreading FREEDOM across the world...I mean, COME ON!

You know all that rhetoric on the Dinar forums, talking down to Iraqis as if they have been duped by their leaders and that only America can restore their honor and dignity...LOL.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  Empty Re: THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...

Post by jimmiller Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 am

What List????

jimmiller

Back to top Go down

THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  Empty Re: THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...

Post by frees40k Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 am

Jimmiller the one you just passed up when reading....in the square box that is gray....

frees40k

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 am

The more you push RP the more it makes me not want to vote for him.. So thank you.. your over doing it has made me to start looking at someone else....

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  3091836158 THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  2211252749 THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:47 am

I can not believe more people are not outraged by this law.

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 am

Happy Life wrote:I can not believe more people are not outraged by this law.

I am outraged by the NDAA.. people wont be till they them self or someone they know being picked up by the DOJ an then it will be to late......

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  3091836158 THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  2211252749 THIS IS HOW STUPID AND APATHETIC WE AMERICANS ARE...  1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:06 am

RP is one of very few who did NOT vote for this oppressive un-constitutional "law" that also most certainly defies the law of the Most High Almighty.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Big Mike wrote:
Happy Life wrote:I can not believe more people are not outraged by this law.

I am outraged by the NDAA.. people wont be till they them self or someone they know being picked up by the DOJ an then it will be to late......

They didn't think they would come after unsuitable non-Jew Germans pre-WWII Germany either...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

If you listen closely you can hear the government of the moments supporters...............MmmmmmBaaaaaahhhhh, mmmmmbaaaahhhhhh, mmmmbaaaaahhhhh. Amazing, isn't it? As these guys in D.C. slowly chissel away at our constitution, our fearless leader appoints czars to top post's without any congressional/senatorial accessment or any security clearance (which none of them could pass if their life depended on it) we say ALOHA (fitting isn't it?) to our way of life and the freedoms we once knew. Because as sure as you're sitting at your computer, your children and grandchildren will be paying the price for the country ignoring what's going on.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Can we get a list of all the congressmen and senators who voted for NDAA so that there can be a concerted effort made to vote them OUT OF OFFICE next election?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:09 pm

http://www.oom2.com/t169-thrive-movement#725

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:11 pm

The government has brained washed people thinking that these groups that run around the woods with guns playing army are terrorist. But the gov is doing more harm than any one of the groups could ever do.

Get ready for your freedom to be taken away masked as security..

Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Without the key, many will not receive truth...

"If you can't understand the meaning of this parable, how will you understand all the other parables?"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Alchemist wrote:Without the key, many will not receive truth...

"If you can't understand the meaning of this parable, how will you understand all the other parables?"

Additionally, contrary to the lyrics of the Glenn Beck radio program's theme song, 'he is not the key.' But in a sick way, you can get to the truth, even through him. There is a method to his mendacious tendencies.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Have you read this law? An activist conservative lawyer read it and say's it's the same homeland security law and not alarming? But, He agrees "o" is BAD and needs to GO!

fs747623

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:49 pm

This would be a great OOM2 thread,

Openmind, please repost it over there.

Thanks,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 pm

1alaskan wrote:This would be a great OOM2 thread,

Openmind, please repost it over there.

Thanks,

Come over, won't you?

http://www.oom2.com/t158-this-is-how-stupid-and-apathetic-we-americans-are#730

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum