Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12 Looking at how they are acting towards each other...

+14
wes
1alaskan
readysetrv
TNman
mabysomeday
alohajim
Kevind53
jt236
crashnfool
supergirl
pontymania
rick152
landcareunlimited
czinser
18 posters

Go down

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... Empty LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12 Looking at how they are acting towards each other...

Post by czinser Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Both stockings are now in place and awaiting the RV moment. I had to get an extra stocking for more space since the rate will be high.

Blessings Guys, CZ LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 203646764 LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 3973136183 LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 567726376

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT - Post By RacerX PTR Forum 01/09/2012 dinarrecaps

_3:42 PM [dinarmaven] lojak what happened?
3:43 PM [jbar] lojak - either shortly before or after, either one is fine by me. Although I cant prove it yes I believe both are done just waiting for the announcment. Looking at how they are acting towards each others pretty much proves they are done.

3:43 PM [lojak] dinarmaven from everything I hear, a paperwork snafu--which seems to be handled
3:43 PM [paidwell] lojak-is this really ever going to happen or should we just put the dinar away and forget about it?

3:45 PM [rterry613] cashinqueen:They will never announce Goi and Erbil, that would be tipping their hand! They will be announced simultaneously with the RV! There is, and never has been an article originating from Iraq saying that Erbil or the Goi is done! It may be done but it has never been announced!!!

3:45 PM [lojak] cashinqueen not true...as a metter of fact, maliki requested the meeting today with the USA--

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... Empty Re: LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12 Looking at how they are acting towards each other...

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

I learned a lesson in my late teens...a lesson about lying. I am very quick on my feet and have a very good memory, so I was able to get by slinging BS as a substitute for real substance for some time, but sooner or later it always catches up with you. The key to my ability to BS people was my ability to interlace truth with "fiction". When I finally realized it was a bankrupt concept and it was much easier to be truthful with people, I cut the crap. Best decision I ever made.

It seems many of the gurus are learning this lesson later in life...it is much easier to just tell the truth. It is also OK to say, "I don't know." Just because you lie with conviction does not make it the truth. I am still unsure as to their motives, but nonetheless they are obviously truth-challenged.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... Empty Re: LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12 Looking at how they are acting towards each other...

Post by rick152 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Here is the rest of that chat

3:46 PM [mamari4] lojak cashinqueen "Clash of the intel"
3:46 PM [imagine] lojak Did that mtg have anything to do with release of Chap 7
3:46 PM [xyz] lojak thought it was out iraq.
3:47
PM [lojak] mamari4 well Kaperoni only reads articles--no intel..I think
you need a mixture to try and figure out whats going on

3:47 PM [lojak] imagine imagine we look good for this week, tonight whenever they want to let this go from what I know now
3:48 PM [lojak] patriot1490 listen to tonys call--some last minute paperwork snafus
3:48 PM [lojak] brsuperduty I'm told not actually

3:49
PM [patriot1490] lojak , I heard the call but wasn't sure what he was
talking about. He said that something was signed and they agreed to wait
but they also agreed to move forward.
3:50 PM [lojak] raven1111
guys--I can just tell you what I hear and dig up...I grow weary too. But
all I can do is state that things seem to have been solved --it wasnt a
big deal anyway(at least that I know)

3:51 PM [evadevad] lojak -Was it computer or legal issues??????????????
3:51 PM [lojak] you still want to cash in quick moneytech
3:51 PM [lojak] evadevad legal
3:52
PM [evadevad] lojak -Has the computer verification been completed and
release to the bank at corporate level????????????????

3:52 PM [lojak] evadevad the computer stuff has been completed so I am told
3:53 PM [Dove] evadevad we are waiting news
3:54 PM [lojak] evadevad I think so--that is what I'm trying to get out of herer to find out
Jan 9 4:02 PM [lgtennis] true i know obama tried to stop it last night imf overuled him

[lgtennis] and some doc needed to be signed today
[lgtennis] all done - saying cash in tomorrow near $13.00
[LadyLeeLee] just saying I Hope we can prove all the naysayers wrong and soon

4:03 PM [lgtennis] we wil dont u worry that will be tomorrow
4:03 PM [lgtennis] yes i am so frustrated
4:03 PM [lgtennis] guys this rate
4:04 PM [lgtennis] will be smelling salts lol
4:04 PM [bethere] peganded awesome.... does lgtennis think we will at least see before midnight?
4:04 PM [lgtennis] bethere its possible
4:04 PM [Anne299] lgtennis Is this rate a bank rate or CBI?
4:04 PM [lgtennis] window is from
4:05 PM [lgtennis] 5pm to 4am or 9am and cashout tomrorow
4:08 PM [lgtennis] yes near 13 rate

4:31 PM [hammerman] 2 things i can promise it wont be tonite an it wont be over 8
4:32 PM [hammerman] ombma has nothing to do with the hold up
4:33
PM [hammerman] imk not going to deep into it tonite bowl game starts in
20 min,, but ill do a call tommorow if someone will loan me a comferois
line ,, rember i steppede on alot of toes last week telling yall the
truth

4:32 PM [lgtennis] yes al is good now guys
4:32 PM [lgtennis] we are great
4:32 PM [lgtennis] rate near 13
4:34 PM [thebear] lgtennis which time zone at 5pm to 4am?
4:34 PM [lgtennis] heard we will be cashing out tomorrow
4:34 PM [lgtennis] EST
4:35 PM [lgtennis] here we go again i respectfully disagree with hammerman
4:36 PM [lgtennis] yes obama ughhhhhhhhh

4:40 PM [Dare To Dream] Oh, oh lgtennis calling hammerman out..... this should be interesting
4:40 PM [Imperium] hopeful2&2 he also said Jan 5-6 was the back wall.

4:40
PM [hammerman] i told yall this is allgerythm count down two weeks ago
an no man alive knows when this will happen ,,,, but i got lucky an talk
to the man that wrote half the allergerythm ,,so i get small small
hints an hinden details ,,, i can tell yall not before wendsday ,,, an
very sorry io would go deeper into it but my grammer an typiong way to
bad ,,,this is very important i get it out rite so tommorow ,,,, i told
yall last week it would not hapen but yall did not wanna hear it ,,,i
truely hope yall have learnt how to trust

4:41 PM
[hammerman] Imperium mine imfo has been leaps an bonds more acurate than
other an i dont gravy coat it ,,i put it out real honeast

4:41 PM [Imperium] hammerman so you're saying we should learn to trust "you".
4:41 PM [bookings] well hammerman we've been told this allgerythm is nothing but smoke.
4:42 PM [hammerman] bookings wwell learn how to listen to ,, it very real

4:43
PM [hammerman] Imperium well those of us who really know , theres a few
of us ,,, that have never said today today tomorowtoday ,,, at some
point you need someone that imfo stands up onit own

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Good Lord...what a mess.

However, at least one thing becomes clear: LGTENNIS wins the trophy for the most inflated & ridiculous rate quoted thus far @$13.00!!!!

[lgtennis] all done - saying cash in tomorrow near $13.00

Wow...I mean WOW! Can I get some of what she is smoking?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 pm

yup more fidiots

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 pm

No the highest rate posted so far was $18.00

Warning landcareunlimited.

You are insinuating these Intel givers to be liars. Until you have proof

refrain from this behavior. We do not allow disrespectful comments on OOM.

CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

omg, freaking unbelievable @landcareunlimited i guess you'll have your proof tomorrow when it doesn't rv at 13.00. i really hope some new person doesn't see this thread. there seriously needs to be some sort of accountability here. jimony crickets....
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crashnfool Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:17 am

czinser wrote:No the highest rate posted so far was $18.00

CZ

and until they prove right..... they are still wrong....yet you still defend them misleading the public.. how sad...

crashnfool

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

czinser-My comments are intended to underscore the ludicrous nature of their predictions. While "ludicrous" is my opinion, it is only after endless unjustified, undocumented and unfounded claims they continually make.

It should be noted that I have NEVER made any comment of any sort about Okie or his wingmen, as doing so on their forum would be in bad form. When someone posts "predictions" from another forum in what I perceive to be in the context of soliciting critical commentary from board posters. I never used the word "liar" once in this post or any other. I said "truth challenged", which implies their may not be deliberate intent to mislead, regardless of the outcome. Personally, I believe their continued inaccurate and misleading posts are what is offensive and irresponsible, especially if less seasoned readers take them to heart God forbid, make financial decision based on their "intel".

Please read my posts...you will I am neither confrontational nor insulting. I thought the purpose of this board was to illicit commentary. I shared my opinion in a direct manner and clearly other posters agree, but in the future I will be more gentle. One of the by-products of the lessons I learned about being truthful described above is a lower tolerance to what I perceive to be utter nonsense.

It should be noted that I sincerely hope I am wrong and if so I will apologize to them. In the meantime, I will apologize to the board in case I offended anyone.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:04 am

WOW!!! 13 doll hairs!!!!! Sounds like a winner to me.....

Come on now,,,,you should know by now how deep saw dust gets here in the MILL!!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:54 am

crashnfool wrote:

CZ

and until they prove right..... they are still wrong....yet you still defend them misleading the public.. how sad...

We are not defending them, we are enforcing the clearly stated rules of this forum. Specifically the first few:
► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

If you want to post here, follow them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 am

Yes Lojak , Kaperoni "only reads article" yes, like IMF and UN and CBI documents, the rest of the gurus seem to be reading the National Enquirer, or worse hearing about it.....

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 am

Done and waiting for the announcement....if I had a dollar for every time I heard that , I wouldn't need Dinar!

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 3134741375
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 am

$13.00 to $18.00? I have a hard time wrapping my head around those numbers. I have always said $3.86. That comes from Shabibi saying that he wants to return the dinar to its value before the war and that was $3.22. Then the IMF said you can add 20% for inflation. That brings it to $3.86.

Could it be more? Yes. All boats rise together at high tide. If there are, in fact, 155 or so countries having their currencies revalued, it may be possible that all currencies will rise together to new heights.

As I have said before, the IMF has a new formula that will help or delete the use of fiat currency. Now each country's currency is back by thin air. The new IMF formula (so I have read) bases a country's currency on the resources and assets of the country. Iraq is one of, if not the richest countries in the world. If they are the richest, it would stand to reason that their currency would be the highest in the world.

Bottom line? Who knows? I would like to know where lgtennis gets her information. Not names but add some credibility to her statement. Frankly I think she is applying an emotional overlay to her rate. She wants it to be that high so bad that she sees it that high and is willing to go out on a limb to make that statement.

All the GooRoos will be flushed out when we have an actual RV. We will know who is correct and who is incorrect.

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:28 pm

CZ

/Seriously???????

You have got to be kidding us!! If it's proof you want, just look at thier posts over the the last 2 years!! Seriously, my 9yr old could go through their past posts and call them out for what they really are.....UNREAL!!

I mean they just keep coming with it day after day after day after day after day, and you say you need proff that they are not telling the truth...MAN OH MAN!!! LOL SIMPLY AMAZING!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

EASY FOLKS,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Wow!!! $13????? Hot dickity dog. Where do we cash in? Mars. lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:32 pm

TNman wrote:As I have said before, the IMF has a new formula that will help or delete the use of fiat currency. Now each country's currency is back by thin air. The new IMF formula (so I have read) bases a country's currency on the resources and assets of the country. Iraq is one of, if not the richest countries in the world. If they are the richest, it would stand to reason that their currency would be the highest in the world.

Hey TNman, are you talking about that thar new allgerythm that's been churning for 6 weeks?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

TNman wrote:$13.00 to $18.00? I have a hard time wrapping my head around those numbers. I have always said $3.86. That comes from Shabibi saying that he wants to return the dinar to its value before the war and that was $3.22. Then the IMF said you can add 20% for inflation. That brings it to $3.86.

Could it be more? Yes. All boats rise together at high tide. If there are, in fact, 155 or so countries having their currencies revalued, it may be possible that all currencies will rise together to new heights.

As I have said before, the IMF has a new formula that will help or delete the use of fiat currency. Now each country's currency is back by thin air. The new IMF formula (so I have read) bases a country's currency on the resources and assets of the country. Iraq is one of, if not the richest countries in the world. If they are the richest, it would stand to reason that their currency would be the highest in the world.

Bottom line? Who knows? I would like to know where lgtennis gets her information. Not names but add some credibility to her statement. Frankly I think she is applying an emotional overlay to her rate. She wants it to be that high so bad that she sees it that high and is willing to go out on a limb to make that statement.

All the GooRoos will be flushed out when we have an actual RV. We will know who is correct and who is incorrect.

TNman,

Very true. Now, I have not heard anyone really mention the fact that the USD has fallen in value. Or the fact that if 150+ currencies are going to RV, some of those are going to drop in value. Could it be that the USD will tank another 20% to 40% as many have predicted over a year ago? How many trillions USD have been printed since Shabibi made that statement? All I am saying is that we need to take that into account when trying to SWAG a rate. Is the USD worth what it was 15 to 20 years ago? Things to ponder.

OKie_GEM:D

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 pm

I think that if the USD was worth about what the peso is then we could get some high rate, other than that, it is a nice dream, but just that, a dream.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crashnfool Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 am

Kevind53 wrote:
crashnfool wrote:

CZ

We are not defending them, we are enforcing the clearly stated rules of this forum. Specifically the first few:
► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.

OK didn't do that...

► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

didn't do that either....

► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Pretty sure I did that...

crashnfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 am

crashnfool wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
crashnfool wrote:

CZ

OK didn't do that...

Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

didn't do that either.... *Umm yea you did - see below*

Pretty sure I did that...

The above notice was sent in response to your comments directed to another Mod (in Red) who had admonished another member for their earlier post (in Green). You also insinuated that the various intel givers are liars and that we are party to that by defending them, a violation of the last rule posted (Brown).

I will also again point out that this section is called "Scuttlebutt From Elsewhere" for a reason. These posts are not from our people, but from other sites, they are posted here for information and entertainment only. We have not verified their information, nor, in most cases, can we. By their very nature, they are scuttlebutt - rumors and should be treated as such. Keep in mind the originators of this information are NOT on this site, nor are they likely to frequent it, so if you want to question them fine, but don't expect them to answer.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865  LOJAK / LGTENNIS / HAMMERMAN CHAT 1-9-12  Looking at how they are acting towards each other... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 am

Keep in mind tho, mods, that we have been told by TWO different gurus that they have put out false info. One was our own wingman who said some of their sources were lying to them (thus, false info given out) and Poppy who stated that their group INTENTIONALLY put out false info to track it and see who spread it as their own. So MAYBE we need to lighten up on the members who point out that stuff said doesnt seem truthful. Its one thing when a member is nasty and rude and over the top, but to point out the probability of it being wrong yet again, doesnt really seem to be fitting the criteria of the rules. If not, you need to start banning just about 90% of the member because many have even made one sentence comments of thngs being wrong. INCLUDING the mods!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Keep in mind tho, mods, that we have been told by TWO different gurus that they have put out false info. One was our own wingman who said some of their sources were lying to them (thus, false info given out) and Poppy who stated that their group INTENTIONALLY put out false info to track it and see who spread it as their own. So MAYBE we need to lighten up on the members who point out that stuff said doesnt seem truthful. Its one thing when a member is nasty and rude and over the top, but to point out the probability of it being wrong yet again, doesnt really seem to be fitting the criteria of the rules. If not, you need to start banning just about 90% of the member because many have even made one sentence comments of thngs being wrong. INCLUDING the mods!

Agreed, however I see the post heating up, just trying to turn down the "heat" before someone gets "burnt." None of us want that, I would rather step in as I just did, than wait till it get's out of hand and end up locking and banning. I'm sure you would prefer we do that as well.

We have no problem with questioning, as long as it stays polite.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 am

I think $13.00 is very doable. You guys forget with all of our debt the USD may be worthless by the time this RV's.

docmo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum