Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN

+13
DevaronDLH
revenuerog
angelrose
therealbutterfly
MarciaD
Bikertrash
geezer
landcareunlimited
clayf
sandwedge
sn1pe
SEBtopdog
Rosy
17 posters

Go down

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Empty DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:18 pm

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN
To: myrese@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 1:52:57 AM
Subject: Dinartrade.Com Exchange Procedures

Exchange Procedures
Dinar Trade procedures for exchange at the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar, as listed below:

We will be taking appointments on a first come first serve basis. We will only cash in your dinars with a scheduled appointment. At the time of exchange we will notify our customers via email as well as posting it on our website. Our Santa Monica, CA and Brentwood, TN offices will be open immediately. Our other offices, which are listed below, will open within 5-7 business at the time of a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar greater than $10,000 per million Iraqi Dinar. There will be no limit on the amount of Iraqi Dinar you may cash in.

When you are ready to exchange your Iraqi Dinars with Dinar Trade:

Call 1-877-770-7660 or visit our website at www.dinartrade.com, to make an appointment. Let us know which office you would like to go to in order to make the trade.

Groups:

We will take group appointments. A group is considered 5-30 people. At the time of the appointment you must inform us of the number of people in your group and the total amount of Iraqi Dinars each person will be exchanging. If locking in a rate, each person in the group who would like to lock in will need to sign an agreement with Dinar Trade, guaranteeing the amount of Iraqi Dinar to be cashed in. Each person in the group does not have to lock in a rate. Each person in the group is responsible for their own appointment and rate lock in.

Individuals & Groups:

You will need the following:

2 forms of identification (one with a picture and one with your name on it, for example a credit card or utility bill)
Fincen 104 form ( http://www.fincen.gov/forms/files/fin104_ctr.pdf ) We will complete a Fincen 104 form at the time of appointment.
Bank incoming wire instructions ( ABA Routing number and Account number)
We will wire the funds form our bank account here in the U.S to your bank in the U.S. while you wait at the time of exchange. There will only be one wire to one account per customer.

Due to changes in regulation individuals must exchange their currency themselves. A third party may not perform an exchange on your behalf. The use of a third party will not be permitted.

International customers: we will require a copy of your passport and banking information to exchange at locations inside the United States.

Fees:

Dinar Trade will charge $150 per million Iraqi Dinars as a service fee for exchanging your Iraqi Dinars.

There in No minimum quantity of Iraqi Dinars that may be exchanged. The minimum fee is $150.

Rate of Exchange:

We will offer customers who have purchased from Dinar Trade the option to lock in a rate for the time of their appointment. Our rate will be based on the Central Bank of Iraq's buy rate. We will post the lock in agreement on our website and we will also fax or email a lock in agreement to the customer that must be signed, notarized and faxed back to our office within 24 hours. If the fax is not received within the 24 hours your lock in rate will be forfeited. Once locked in the appointment and rate cannot be changed or canceled. There will be legal recourse for individuals who lock in a rate and do not arrive for their appointment. The lock in rate is guaranteed until the day of the appointment. A lock in rate means that the price is agreed upon whether the rate goes up or down.

Customers who are unsure or do not want to lock in a rate will receive the rate on the day of their appointment. The exchange rate will depend on the rate in Iraq at that time of the appointment for customers not locking in a rate. We will let you know the rate on the phone but it will not be confirmed until you arrive at one of our offices at the time of exchange.

We encourage everyone to check all other sources who will be exchanging Iraqi Dinars and their rates before calling us. We are confident we can beat their rates.

At this time we have 2 offices open:

Brentwood, Tennessee

Santa Monica California

At the time of a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar we will have the following locations open within 5-7 business days.

Locations to open:

-Manhattan, NY -Grand Forks, ND
-Spring Hill, FL -Las Vegas, NV
-FT Smith, AR -Toledo, OH
-Waxahachie, TX -Salt Lake City, UT
-Albuquerque, NM -Kent, WA
We will not disclose the addresses of these locations for security reasons. We will only disclose them to customers with appointments. If you would like to exchange before a location near you is open, you will have to come to our office in Tennessee or California.

We estimate that you will not have to wait more than 3 business days when making an appointment. If making an appointment for an unopened location we estimate that individuals will be accommodated within 3 business days of the opening. We will accommodate on a first come first serve basis.

Exchange Options:

At this time we are not offering any precious metals for sale or exchange.

If you would like to exchange your Iraqi Dinar for one of our other currencies you must notify us before your scheduled appointment. We will only offer exchanges at our Santa Monica, CA location.

-Chinese Yuan

-Vietnamese Dong

-Korean Won

-Afghani Afghan

Precious Metals:

Due to new regulations Dinar Trade will not be exchanging Iraqi Dinars to precious metals. If you would like to purchase precious metals with the funds attained from exchanging the Iraqi Dinar you may do so. We can provide a contact where you may purchase precious metals or you may find a source of your liking.

Taxes:

Dinar Trade is a currency exchange. We are not a tax attorney or CPA. For tax questions kindly contact your accountant or financial advisor.

The above does not constitute that Dinar Trade knows if a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar is going to occur. We are informing our customers of the procedures our company will take at the time of a significant increase in the exchange rate of the Iraqi Dinar to better serve them.

Dinar Trade reserves the right to change any of the policies depending on market conditions.

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/dinartrade-prepared-for-cashing-9-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Empty Re: DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I read this through, and I am still a little unclear whether Dinar Trade will make appointments for people who did NOT purchase their dinar from them. My initial take on it is that they will make appointments with people who did not purchase from them, but they will not lock in the rates for them. Is this everyone else's understanding, too? Thanks in advance if you can provide any insight.

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Empty Re: DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN

Post by sn1pe Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:03 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:I read this through, and I am still a little unclear whether Dinar Trade will make appointments for people who did NOT purchase their dinar from them. My initial take on it is that they will make appointments with people who did not purchase from them, but they will not lock in the rates for them. Is this everyone else's understanding, too? Thanks in advance if you can provide any insight.

Who cares? What I take away from this is they are obviously preparing for a cash-in. If this is SOON, then we should all be happy anyway.

:cheers:

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:13 pm

These have been the same guidelines they have had for well over a year now. I purchased from DT several times in 2010, but have zero comfort in cashing in with DT since Ali left the U.S. and stop selling Dinar here, and settled into Dinar U.K. Once this happens, I'm going to Ty at DB or more probable (depending on the rate), straight to the bank. Zero to no risk is what I'll be looking for.

Go Ri/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Yo Peeps Im pretty sure that this is merely a form letter that you receive when you submit you email/ ? to them on their link taht states submit here to find out about how to set an-appointment with them at Re-instatement time That is all....Come to Us Re-instatement
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

sandwedge wrote:These have been the same guidelines they have had for well over a year now. I purchased from DT several times in 2010, but have zero comfort in cashing in with DT since Ali left the U.S. and stop selling Dinar here, and settled into Dinar U.K. Once this happens, I'm going to Ty at DB or more probable (depending on the rate), straight to the bank. Zero to no risk is what I'll be looking for.

Go Ri/RV..

Thanks, Sandwedge. Ty's my guy, too. I was just curious for a backup plan. 8)

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Not even sure why you would post this as if it were recent information relating to an eminent RV. If you are using this post to imply an impending event, that is a bit misleading.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

sandwedge wrote:These have been the same guidelines they have had for well over a year now. I purchased from DT several times in 2010, but have zero comfort in cashing in with DT since Ali left the U.S. and stop selling Dinar here, and settled into Dinar U.K. Once this happens, I'm going to Ty at DB or more probable (depending on the rate), straight to the bank. Zero to no risk is what I'll be looking for.

Go Ri/RV..
rerun the articals to get more reserve calls..ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE...DONT FALL FOR IT.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

This is a very old cash in statement. The key in in this statement.

"If you would like to exchange your Iraqi Dinar for one of our other currencies you must notify us before your scheduled appointment. We will only offer exchanges at our Santa Monica, CA location.

-Chinese Yuan

-Vietnamese Dong

-Korean Won

-Afghani Afghan

Precious Metals:

Due to new regulations Dinar Trade will not be exchanging Iraqi Dinars to precious metals. If you would like to purchase precious metals with the funds attained from exchanging the Iraqi Dinar you may do so. We can provide a contact where you may purchase precious metals or you may find a source of your liking.

Ali was forced by gov to not to proceed with these exchanges. This was a month or so before he stopped selling.

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaD Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

I received this same email two days ago when inquiring about the Brentwood office.

MarciaD

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Its called MARKETING!!!! He sends this out periodically and it tends to create a sense of imminent rv so sales go up. Nothing special. He has stated time and time again he knows NOTHING ahead of time and thats the truth. I cant count how many times I get this email, it means NOTHING with regards to when it will RV.

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelrose Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:55 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:I read this through, and I am still a little unclear whether Dinar Trade will make appointments for people who did NOT purchase their dinar from them. My initial take on it is that they will make appointments with people who did not purchase from them, but they will not lock in the rates for them. Is this everyone else's understanding, too? Thanks in advance if you can provide any insight.

They will take you even if you have not bought from them. You just cant lock in a rate.
Very Happy . This is great news.

angelrose

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm

what if you have reserves with someone else...can ya pay 'em off at dt?

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

revenuerog wrote:what if you have reserves with someone else...can ya pay 'em off at dt?

Call and ask them Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm

I agree this is an old post, I have read it at least twice in the recent past. I am happy they will be offering to exchange the Dinar at a good price.
I do think this is a marketing scheme at this point, backed up bny necessary information, but a marketing scheme non the less to insight sales before the big RV day.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Go Ri/RV..

I thought I had seen that before ... thanks you are right ... seems to me the same post drifted through here 3 maybe 4 months ago.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN 2805820865  DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN 2805820865  DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN 2805820865  DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 am

Mmmm...this looks like the information I found back in August 2011. The actual date on it is June 22, 2010....is this the same, just recirculated :?: :?: :?:

http://iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2010/06/22/dinar-trade-cash-in-information/

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

DINARTRADE PREPARED FOR CASHING, 9 JAN Empty OFFICES OPEN !

Post by ptlgirl Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 am

Hey sweet peeps, the last time this post from Dinar Tade came around it said that the Santa Monica and Brentwood offices would be open the DAY AFTER the RV this time it's stating the two offices ARE open I remember because I don't live that far from the Santa Monica office....just a thought ...but.maybe something is up this time THANK YOU SWEET JESUS !!!
ptlgirl
ptlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 am

ptlgirl wrote:Hey sweet peeps, the last time this post from Dinar Tade came around it said that the Santa Monica and Brentwood offices would be open the DAY AFTER the RV this time it's stating the two offices ARE open I remember because I don't live that far from the Santa Monica office....just a thought ...but.maybe something is up this time THANK YOU SWEET JESUS !!!

Nothing is up other then a marketing ploy as others have said.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum