Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!!

+13
therealbutterfly
mitkire
zonepirate
war eagle
skyegale
edlou
Jayzze
PrudenceArt
geezer
supergirl
TNman
Kevind53
Just Da Truth
17 posters

Go down

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! Empty A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 am

Disregard this post! It is hogwash!

See my thoughs below.

No disrespect to you justdatruth, I know you did not write it. AJ

What is going to happen is the 1k, 5k, 10k and 25k note will become a new 1, 5, 10 and 25 notes respectively despite all those who say different. A LOP will happen to old higher denom notes and will slash zeros and the 500, 250 and 50 notes will all be replaced as well. Also an "increase" in value is refering to the value increasing the currency from .0008515 to .8515 in value. The .0008515 value will then become .8515... 25000 x .0008515 is the same value as 25 x .8515 so no wealth will be lost. All the machines the banks have gotten are in place to check authenticity and print the new currency. Considering all the money that has been stolen through the war and terrorist groups, the only way to render the thiefs and terrorists powerless is to issue new currency (i.e Like what happened when Sadam invaded Kuwait).. The currency's can both coexist in the open market this way until the old expires. It allows those with old currency to trade in for the new and at the same time not loose any purchasing power. When the new currency appreciates it will grow steadily from the approximate 1:1 ratio everyone is predicting. Expect investments in Dinar to give you up to 8x your investment versus the 1000x investment everyone is praying for.
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! Empty Re: A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!!

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 am

Site and or link?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! Empty Re: A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!!

Post by TNman Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 am

The authors of the plan will be POed. Bush stated (so I have read by bloggers) that the war would not cost us a penny. Of course, Bush didn't say when we will be repaid. It may be 2075 before we are fully paid.

The LOP theory has been cussed and discussed over and over and over. I have read some very compelling explanations as to why that will not be possible. I'm going with the "not possible scenario".

That's my opinion. Outta be yours.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:53 am

@justdatruth

Last edited by supergirl on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

I BEG TO DIFFER WITH YOU ,.. THE IRAQIS WILL BE THE ONES GETTING POKED.. THEY WILL TURN IN A 25K NOTE FOR A 20 DOLLAR BILL USD.. THEN WHEN THEY PULL IN ENOUGH DINAR 3 ZEROS .THEY WILL INTRODUCE THE NEW LOWER DENOMS AT FACE TO FACE VALUE.THERE FOR A 1 TO 1 EXCHANGE ..BUT THAT IS SOLVING IN COUNTRY PROBLEMS FIRST.. WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THE OUT OF COUNTRY EXCHANGE RATE WILL TAKE TO REACH US .I IMAGINE ONCE THE JOINING OF THE WTO AND AT THE SAME TIME CHAP. 7 IS RELEASED. THIS INFO CAME STREIGHT FROM .......... @ THE STATE DEPT. TO MY EARS BACK IN FEB. 2011 ..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 am

The math above is wrong it very much is the 1000x investment, as you stated correctly that the current rate being .00085 will become .85 that is 1000 so when it comes out 1:1 your 1 million dinar is equal to 1 million us dollars this is 1000 percent increase. 1000 paid for 1 million dinar becomes 1,000,000 us dollars

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:21 am

geezer if you read the articles yesterday iraq does not really want to join the wto why simple they really do not want to have real currency but continue for a while doing same thing iraq does not want responsibility period why do they stall or drag things out iraq is not as stupid as people think they are cunning and screwd and for one minute do not believe the rate for us will be high at best one to one
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:35 am

Whoever the board that this came from has no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread should be deleted! as it is going to cause to much confusion. #1. they cannot have two exchange rates at the same time, so no LOP is going to occur. And if they did Iraq would be in violation of international banking law. #2. The proposal above would cause serious players to sue Iraq and may even cause civil war! Disregard this post. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 am

AGREED..Thanks..AJ

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks for the 'calm' AJ
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

Notice how long Da Truth has been a member---------------------------and along comes the old LOP theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These "newbee's" alway think they have the answer and they usually are too lazy (or don't care) to read ALL the information in the various forums,or they would know this theory has been Debunked about a million (slight exageration!)times!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 am

AJAnderson wrote:Whoever the board that this came from has no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread should be deleted! as it is going to cause to much confusion. #1. they cannot have two exchange rates at the same time, so no LOP is going to occur. And if they did Iraq would be in violation of international banking law. #2. The proposal above would cause serious players to sue Iraq and may even cause civil war! Disregard this post. AJ

AJ... why could it not LOP (redenominate) and then the new currency then revalue at a very short time later at a high rate? It accomplishes what Shabs wants ... I keep seeing everyone say it won't or can't happen but I think this senaio has as much validity as any I have heard. It goes right along with the articles dealing with removing the zeros, etc. It's worse case for us investors but it is not unprecedented. Do you have a link to the banking laws where we can see this for ourselves? The big players still make a nice profit just not the windfall we are hoping for. Thanks in advance

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Just Da Truth wrote:Disregard this post! It is hogwash!

See my thoughs below.

No disrespect to you justdatruth, I know you did not write it. AJ

What is going to happen is the 1k, 5k, 10k and 25k note will become a new 1, 5, 10 and 25 notes respectively despite all those who say different. A LOP will happen to old higher denom notes and will slash zeros and the 500, 250 and 50 notes will all be replaced as well. Also an "increase" in value is refering to the value increasing the currency from .0008515 to .8515 in value. The .0008515 value will then become .8515... 25000 x .0008515 is the same value as 25 x .8515 so no wealth will be lost. All the machines the banks have gotten are in place to check authenticity and print the new currency. Considering all the money that has been stolen through the war and terrorist groups, the only way to render the thiefs and terrorists powerless is to issue new currency (i.e Like what happened when Sadam invaded Kuwait).. The currency's can both coexist in the open market this way until the old expires. It allows those with old currency to trade in for the new and at the same time not loose any purchasing power. When the new currency appreciates it will grow steadily from the approximate 1:1 ratio everyone is predicting. Expect investments in Dinar to give you up to 8x your investment versus the 1000x investment everyone is praying for.

SOUNDS JUST LIKE JONNY.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm

zonepirate wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Whoever the board that this came from has no clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread should be deleted! as it is going to cause to much confusion. #1. they cannot have two exchange rates at the same time, so no LOP is going to occur. And if they did Iraq would be in violation of international banking law. #2. The proposal above would cause serious players to sue Iraq and may even cause civil war! Disregard this post. AJ

AJ... why could it not LOP (redenominate) and then the new currency then revalue at a very short time later at a high rate? It accomplishes what Shabs wants ... I keep seeing everyone say it won't or can't happen but I think this senaio has as much validity as any I have heard. It goes right along with the articles dealing with removing the zeros, etc. It's worse case for us investors but it is not unprecedented. Do you have a link to the banking laws where we can see this for ourselves? The big players still make a nice profit just not the windfall we are hoping for. Thanks in advance

How is it a violation of international banking law when other countries did the same thing? Its exactly what the articles tell us, as zonepirate said. I think its unwise to say something CANT and WONT happen when its a possibility.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:21 pm

ANOTHER tip of the cap AJ...it is hard to believe we are still having these sorts of ridiculous conversations.

Someone let the people responsible for that post know the Earth is not flat...
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 pm

I would be inclined to agree with this post... It all has always made very much sense to me.

When I first got into this, that is what I figured they would do... for the obvious reasons.

It's always difficult to look past what it is that we want... and what is likely.

It is a less likely event that we will all be millionaires over night... Tho that is what I really, really want.

So I continued to do research. I tried to learn as much as I could about currencies and the economy.

I have not gone to college and studied these subjects but I have read, watched and listened to many lectures about currency. Even a few about the history of Iraq's currency. I have soaked up as much much info about those subjects from CREDIBLE sources on the internet as I could.

And at this point what have I learned?

As unlikely as us becoming millionaires over night is, it is almost equally likely that a new Iraqi currency will exchange for 1:1 with our IQD

When countries economy is doing well (or getting better) there have always been a one to one exchange with it's old currency.

If Iraq was getting worst, (hyper-inflation) then we would have a "Turkey" situation on our hands. But Iraq isn't Turkey. Turkey IS a "turkey" compared to Iraq's wealth in resources.

Absolutely everything about Iraq is undervalued... By thousands upon thousands of times. (except there infrastructure)

But infrastructure is not a "big" deal. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was built. Anything can be built up.

So posts like these no longer effect me.

Why?

BECAUSE I STUDIED. I took my time and proved what I said to you, TO MYSELF.

I have for months been begging you all to do the same.

If you had then this post would mean as little to you as it does to me.

DO NOT TAKE MY WORD ON THIS. FIND OUT YOURSELF. NEVER LET SOMEBODY TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOU JUST EXCEPT IT. PROVE IT TO YOURSELF!

And instead of mods calling for these post to be removed, they should encourage this kind of talk.

Lopsters aren't evil, they just have a different opinion on the IQD. If the galactic federation could be talked about on this website, then this definitely shouldn't be swept under the rug.

It is not confusing at all. It's part of the process of understanding the money you are about to receive.

Knowledge is power. (Know-the-Ledge) Don't hinder these peoples power.

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 pm

lops are for high inflation like in Argentina
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:13 pm

AJ... you are so 'right on' and balanced... well-grounded and real in your perspective. THANK YOU for your insights!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:13 pm

A LOP and a 1:1 RV are two different animals. A LOP simply drops the zeros, an RV changes the value of the individual unit. With a 3 digit LOP your 25K note becomes a 25 dinar note with no inherent change of value about 35 dollars give or take. A 1 to 1 RV leaves your 25K note worth 25K Dinar, with a Dinar now worth $1.00 .... so your 25K note is now worth 25,000 dollars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865  A POST FROM ANOTHER SITE ON WHAT MIGHT  HAPPEN, RE; R.V. !!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Azure wrote:lops are for high inflation like in Argentina

Actually, if you have researched countries that redenominated, Inflation was brought down to single or near single digits before they "lopped' the currency. Turkey and Romania were both pretty low (close to where Iraq is now) when they redenominated.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum