Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate

+6
TNman
az-tex
CaptnJerry
Horizon
doodoo
czinser
10 posters

Go down

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate Empty Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate

Post by czinser Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 am

Studley has been a trader for years now so they say. We shall see.
Blessings To All You Guys, CZ bounce Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate 203646764

Sunday Night Studley and Texascowman post(s) by Highhopes at PTR Forum[/url] 01/09/2012 dinarrecaps

_Studley] sorry guys, still on phone, trying to confirm live rate....

[Studley] don't get excited yet... lots of action... nothing confirmed yet

[Studley] There are definetely funny things going on on my screen, not sure yet
[Studley] GUYS... NOTHING CONFIRMED... WHEN I GET SOMETHING, I WILL COME BACK... STILL ON PHONE

[Studley] NOT YET GUYS.... NOTHING CONFIRMED.... STILL TRACKING RATES

Texascowman] Folks, as I posted this morning my European source sent me an email stating that the 7 people that had to sign off on this were at the IMF and IMF had control and as soon as they signed off this would RV on Monday and in fact they said I needed to be at the bank on Mon morning. Hope they are right.
(a second late night chat added below)

(Then Highhopes added)

[Studley] I do NOT know when this is going down, I believe we are close, very, BUT, I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC... I WILL NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL I SEE CHANGES ON MY SCREENS, REMAIN BALANCED...

[Studley] THERE IS NOTHING WE NEED TO DO... NO WAY TO MAKE IT COME FASTER.... IF YOU ARE NOT PATIENT NOW... YOU WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL WITH YOUR MONEY POST RV... I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANYONE... I WONT NEED IT.... I WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL.... I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN

[Studley] CAUTIOUSLY... OPTIMISTIC... STICK WITH THE FUNDAMENTALS.... I KNOW IT IS HARD.... I AM JUST AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE... HANG TOUGH

[Studley] AZ.... I DON'T OVERANALYZE THIS EVENT... I STICK WITH THE FUNDAMENTALS.... IRAQ HAS TO MAKE A MOVE AND SOON.... YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT MUCH MONEY SUPPLY OFF THE STREET, AND NOT CHANGE THE RATE

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate Empty Re: Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate

Post by doodoo Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 am

Guess I'd better quit my job and head on down to the bank!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate Empty Re: Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 am

doodoo wrote:Guess I'd better quit my job and head on down to the bank!

Not TOO fast doodoo....I think I will go ahead and work today! Maybe leave early if it post, and we can cash in!!!!!Very Happy At least give a 1 day notice!

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 am

Tell them, "You'll notice that I won't be here tomorrow!"

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 am

Don't forget...

Today was yesterday's tomorrow...

LOLROTF!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 am

CaptnJerry wrote:Tell them, "You'll notice that I won't be here tomorrow!"

CJ

Fuuunnnny!

Ilikeyou
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 am

Wow that's a very long phone call.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 am

I really don't know Studley. I know I like his name. At least he thinks well of himself. LOL. I have listened to him on several occasions and he is very believable. Heretofore, he has always been very conservative, having been through RVs before.

I hope he is not getting caught up in the hype as so many of us have. I don't think so. He puts a lot into his assessment of the situation.

Come on RV!

That's my opinion. Otta be yours.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 am

yeah, on my way out the door to work. Such is life.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 am

Stud-ley! Stud-ley! Stud-ley!
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate 1815401988

Let's GET'R Done!!!
Sunday Night Studley 1-9-12 Still on phone, trying to confirm live rate 203646764
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 am

GoodGosh wrote:Wow that's a very long phone call.
"Long" at this point could be considered an understatement lol...
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:38 am

i think you missed one minor thing before you worry about cashing in let it rv first and the way things are playing out you will have plenty of time you have the budget hcl erbil 3 stugges plus some banking and investment protection laws to pass at the rate they stall and do things do not be shocked if we are still here next year one last thing i forgot the gurus said it would be today
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum