Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card

Go down

Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card Empty Trade specialization four trillion dinars to support the ration card

Post by geezer Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Date: Mon 01/09/2012 8:01

□ Baghdad / follow-up term economic
revealed the Ministry of Commerce today announced the allocation of four trillion dinars in the current year budget to cover the ration card items, pointing out that a number are covered by them is about 32 million people, as pointed out it will go to buy food from the impulse, without intermediaries.

The trade minister said Khairallah Hassan Babiker said in a statement issued yesterday on the sidelines of his meeting with Indian Ambassador in Baghdad, Suresh ownership Reddy, said that "the two economic and financial houses of ministers and deputies allotted to the Ministry of Commerce of four trillion dinars to buy the ration card items within the budget year 2012", pointing to "The ministry will start to import the ration card items once they are approved on the budget by Parliament."
said Babacar that "the ministry's plan this year to provide the ration card items through the purchase of food from the origin directly without the intervention of the mediator," noting that "more than 32 million citizens registered within the system of supply. "
The Babiker that "the ministry was about to visit India to see the Majarh Indian and the product of that article to determine the amount of purchase," asserting that "Iraq's need of material rice of one million tons annually, while of the need of a substance wheat four million and 400 thousand tons and 800 thousand tons of sugar, in addition to 500 thousand tons of milk for children and 600 thousand tons of edible oil. "
He pointed out that "The ministry is working to expand and diversify the sources of cooperation with India in several areas, and directly, including import cars, construction materials, through to the mutual visits between the companies, the Ministry and the Indian companies concerned, "he said, adding that" the ministry has developed plans to activate the work of the Joint Committee and update the agreements between the two countries and to meet the nature of the phase experienced by the world. "
The Ministry of Trade in the second of January in the current from the commercialization of more than 100 thousand tons of crop rice, during the last planting season, 2011, while referring to marketing more than 1.0007 million tons of wheat and barley during the growing season last year.
The majority depend on the ration card in their daily lives since the start of the international embargo on Iraq in 1991 after its invasion of Kuwait, and include vocabulary ration per capita rice, flour, vegetable oil, sugar, tea, washing powder, soap, milk powder (for adults), and powdered milk (for children), and Albaqulyat lentils and beans and chickpeas. The value of these materials per capita in the local market about ten dollars, not counting children's milk, while is obtained through the ration card of $ 250 dinars
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum