Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 No tell Intel-Guru Nobody I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody

+7
landcareunlimited
CaptnJerry
war eagle
abby ann
TNman
Ponee
alajim
11 posters

Go down

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody Empty No tell Intel-Guru Nobody

Post by alajim Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

Well Good Morning fellow Dinarians of the world wide web, talk closely with my sources, didn't get no phone call, but did listen to the sources, or for some people might call them voices, I get them mixed up sometime. My main source is Dinar Guru and for some reason it don't get updated very often so I make up intel, but don't have no way of confirming any of it so it never get's in my post cause I'm about the truth and facts . All the facts I have today so far is that I know completely nothing that you don't know already and really you know more than me. I'm still in the waiting room, hoping this IMF  latest stuff is true, I know that the RV is finished, well I think, well maybe not haven't seen a link to confirm, but the scuttlebutt around the sites are saying that it is and of course non of it is lies. Great to know there is still honest people in this world especially on a Dinar Sites. Well it's too early to drive by the bank and see how they are doing, it being Sunday, a Holy Day, I don't think the bank screens are working, probably cause nobody (different nobody) is there. Well there you have it, I will be back with the latest update as soon as I get it, I wouldn't count on it though, cause it might not happen. Now if you didn't get what you wanted to hear, don't blame me, I'm just full of crap, but I run close to the best of it you hear on other sites. At least I know I am. Hey if you get a chance this Praise God for giving you another day, another opportunity to serve Him and not ourselves. Cause all this is temporary and He is eternal....now there was truth in that for sure and the link can be found in "The Bible"

Disclaimer:   Please pay this messenger no attention, this is meant for humor not fact, like most of what you read anyway.....Go RV

Thank God for His Grace, instead of His Justice !!!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody Empty Re: No tell Intel-Guru Nobody

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks for NOTHING again. You do know that they have medication for those voices inside your head. We look forward to your useless update...no not really. But I have been told that it is best to appease those we are delusional. Enjoy your morning coffee, and continue your journey in search of valid intel.
lmao

Disclaimer - comment is for entertainment purposes only. No malice is intended.  Wink

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 am

OoRooG. That is what you are. That is GooRoo spelled backwards. Instead of providing information, you suck the intelligence back in. Laughing

While you are having one of your conversations with the "voices", ask them just how bad Alabama is going to whup LSU. I want LSU to pay for getting lucky at the last game.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 am

No, no, this is not a sport thread !!!! Stop. I want intel ... just the intel !! Go get your own gooroo somewhere else. One that specializes in sports. Go... shoo shoo shoo.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 am

ponee wrote:No, no, this is not a sport thread !!!! Stop. I want intel ... just the intel !! Go get your own gooroo somewhere else. One that specializes in sports. Go... shoo shoo shoo.

OK! I like that post. Funny but gets the point across. Will do.

lol!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 am

ponee wrote:No, no, this is not a sport thread !!!! Stop. I want intel ... just the intel !! Go get your own gooroo somewhere else. One that specializes in sports. Go... shoo shoo shoo.
YOU GO GIRL GREAT INTEL LOVE IT No tell Intel-Guru Nobody 1261280965  No tell Intel-Guru Nobody 949729897 SOME TIMES LOVE SAYS IT BEST
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 am

TNman wrote:

OK! I like that post. Funny but gets the point across. Will do.

lol!

Looking forward to reading your ooRooG thread on your team though ! GO uhm tigers? bengels? Cheetas? DooDoos...well looking forward to it anyway. Please hurry!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 am

Yea I know my little post isn't about anything, but at least I can post something. Now I am Contributing something to the Dinar World. Them voice keep saying the same thing ....GO RV and Roll Tide !!!!!!

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:11 am

I wonder if Alajim knows that Alabama is playing LSU for the National Championship on Monday night?????

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:16 am

war eagle wrote:I wonder if Alajim knows that Alabama is playing LSU for the National Championship on Monday night?????

Like tomorrow, yep I sure do, one Tiger down and one Tiger to go....like #14, National Championships, yep we been there before, like 14 times !!!

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

alajim wrote:
war eagle wrote:I wonder if Alajim knows that Alabama is playing LSU for the National Championship on Monday night?????

Like tomorrow, yep I sure do, one Tiger down and one Tiger to go....like #14, National Championships, yep we been there before, like 14 times !!!

I've read about those mythical national championships. Just because a guru like the Tuscaloosa Times calls UA national champs, doesn't make it true! Just ask some people around here about guru accuracy...

GEAUX TIGERS!

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Ponee-So I suppose a marriage proposal is out of the question on this thread? Improve the appearance of the site by 500% and put your photo back up.

Did I say that out loud?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Ponee-So I suppose a marriage proposal is out of the question on this thread? Improve the appearance of the site by 500% and put your photo back up.

Did I say that out loud?

Oh Yes you did...how about putting up a pic yourself...hmmm??? Surely you do not look like a wildcat...wait or do you??? I am teasing you ok...you no get upset if your Kane to Wahine! Sleep

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Ponee-So I suppose a marriage proposal is out of the question on this thread? Improve the appearance of the site by 500% and put your photo back up.

Did I say that out loud?

Hmmmmm, I figure she was a woman....great humor and wit, but taste in Football Teams.......well....... bigsmile

alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm

"Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january
or february. Sooner more than later. but no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then.

HEY CAP'N, YOU STOLE MY LINE

I HAVE COPYRIGHTS TO THAT. YOURE IN VIOLATION AND IM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE GURU'S MAYBE TOMORROW, OR THE NEXT DAY, WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT, THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR, SURELY NOT NEXT WEEK OR THE WEEK AFTER THAT.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

I had to add some new dates and I added a little to it, but I'll definitely give you credit... Very Happy I hope this is better...

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:I had to add some new dates and I added a little to it, but I'll definitely give you credit... Very Happy I hope this is better...

Just kidding. Keep it.Dont apologize. Youve made it your own now. I love it.

I dont want credit, just the RV

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Did I say that out loud?

LCU - Yes, out loud for all to hear. So if that was a drunken proposal, you are now stuck with it. I am so sorry I missed your proposal in person. And yes, this thread is an inappropriate place for a proposal. I request that it has it's own thread as it duly deserves. As for the picture, hmmm we will see what I can do. LOL

I will be waiting for that proposal. Oh and by the way, we have to move to utah...could be legal complications if we don't.

~Ponee~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Sorry Ponee...I was a bit lightheaded after smoking unfiltered Iraqi cigarettes trying to channel the spirit of Shabbibi to get a better read on the RV. I will PM the marriage license, but I agree on relocating to Utah. I hear it is legal for Wildcats and winged horses to marry there.

Cheers,

Tim
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 am

Here it is Monday morning, January 9th and I'm looking for my morning non-intel from Intel-Guru Nobody. He is my favorite OorooG. He is a GooRoo that pulls the intel out instead of putting it in.

Very Happy
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

No tell Intel-Guru Nobody Empty non-intel from Intel-Guru Nobody

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 am

TNman wrote:Here it is Monday morning, January 9th and I'm looking for my morning non-intel from Intel-Guru Nobody. He is my favorite OorooG. He is a GooRoo that pulls the intel out instead of putting it in.

Very Happy

Me too... can't wait! Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 am

before i get to the good news i want to say my giants won looking foward to next week now the good news my bank screens are showing purple everything is zeros ll the 3 letter agencys are in agreement the imf meet over the weekend signed the papers o and ust said yes my protoligist heard from his banker hope i did not leave anything out so i guess its a go and we cash out later and its mon start of another week of bs from same people i hope the change the names soon to make it enjoyable
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum