Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12 Now the real deal is that it is still floating up

+6
KAI
Leliu5th
Jayzze
fang2
abby ann
czinser
10 posters

Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   Empty BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12 Now the real deal is that it is still floating up

Post by czinser Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm

My stocking and I are in prayer tonight along with our dog. ....BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   1499845164 ....Blessings To All You Guys, CZ BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   203646764

BLUWOLF CHAT - Post By Janna G.E.T. Forum 01/07/2012 dinarrecaps

_ Bluwolf chat 6:37 PM EST 1/7/12
[bluwolf] hi all

[Agent 007] bluwolf
[jtudor] bluwolf
[CelticCharm] bluwolf Hello
[reeny] bluwolf HI
[nflightchic] Blu is in the house
[hotdogs] hi blu

[bluwolf] I will listen up I had a phone call a little while back pending verification that the IQD was completed
[bluwolf] caution pending verification

[bluwolf] now the real deal is that it is still floating up

_[Agent 007] bluwolf well let it float up more
[hotdogs] bluwolf You mean, it was verified?

[bluwolf] imo I think that it will be coming out close to midnight tonight and that it should show on the CBI early in the morning
[jtudor] hotdogs Pending verification is what he said.
[hotdogs] jtudor Gotchya

[bluwolf] now I must say that I must get some sleep so I will be out of service for a while
[bluwolf] I love you all

[hotdogs] bluwolf You do need sleep my friend. Well overdue
[bluwolf] and I will get the answer to this elusive rv asn

[Cessie] bluwolf Love you too. Now go get some rest. We're watching.
[Agent 007] bluwolf please turn off your phone

[bluwolf] that I cannot do
[janicemulvaney] bluwolf ty
[noah] bluwolf Liberty Now!

[Agent 007] bluwolf I know but want to you to know that we all care about your health
[hotdogs] bluwolf We will have 007 sing you lullabies if you need them
[Agent 007] hotdogs I can do that

[bluwolf] but please know that this is the real deal, no more stories or so called rumors, either you believe at this moment or you do not hey at this point who cares, it will happen whether you like it or not

[CelticCharm] bluwolf Thank you rest well friend
[hotdogs] bluwolf Thank you Blu for all that you do!!

[bluwolf] now that 48 thing i personally due not believe this issue
[hotdogs] Hey that rhymes

[bluwolf] so relax imo it will be the imf law
[hotdogs] bluwolf Awesome!!

[bluwolf] so please be my eyes and ears ok
[bluwolf] and be on your toes
[hotdogs] bluwolf Will do sir

[bluwolf] for you are by all means declared millionaires
[scribe] Hola blu. How are you

[bluwolf] good night lol bluwolf out
[hotdogs] bluwolf Good night Blu

[bluwolf] cansado amiga cansado
[Agent 007] bluwolf thank you so much

[bluwolf] Dios los bendiga a todos
[scribe] Have partying. Reyando.

[bluwolf] adios
[bluwolf] are we clear or do you have any questions
[Agent 007] bluwolf c l e a r
[Cessie] bluwolf No questions - Time for you to sleep.

[bluwolf] be well be bless happy journeys
[bluwolf] yes ma
[bluwolf] bye bye now
[bluwolf] jejeje

[nflightchic] Bluwolf, thank you and take all the time you need, we are believers and we believe in you....perhaps putting your phone in a different room is a more reasonable request...Just think how much more you will enjoy the celebration with the full vigor we are use to you displaying days in and out.

[Agent 007] bye bye
[scribe] Lol. Go and rest
[hotdogs] bluwolf
[jtudor] bluwolf
[meisme] Hi blu...
[jtudor] Thanks

[bluwolf] scribe did you know that with you I now have 5 mothers
[janicemulvaney] bluwolf good nite

[bluwolf] janna, cessie gari, rich queen and you

[scribe] No not a mother. I have enough kids. Just a friend

[bluwolf] meisme Dios te guarde
[meisme] amen blu..
[meisme] same

[bluwolf] me fui I am gone
[bluwolf] my next comunication should be from a plane heading to the US,thats how close we are at this point

[bluwolf] one last quote
[bluwolf] do you believe
[bluwolf] say amen

[kmac777] I believe....
[hotdogs] bluwolf aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen
[janicemulvaney] bluwolf yes AMEN
[bluwolf] good night
[scribe] Amen
[reeny] bluwolf Amen!!!!
[Nannie] Amen!
[kmac777] Amen
[nflightchic] Amen
[Agent 007] bluwolf night and Amen

[bluwolf] what happen to the other thousand
[bluwolf] oh boy
[jtudor] Amen
[bluwolf] adios
[CelticCharm] Amen
[deli] amen

[nflightchic] don’t wait for them all to answer bluwolf
[falquar] we're here --- just saying it out loud in our homes. Thanks

[bluwolf] hey folks one prayer alone can move a mountain, can you imagine if all of you blend in to my request what we can do, we can do magic with the Lord’s blessing, think about for it is about time that you do
[Agent 007] Amen

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   Empty Re: BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12 Now the real deal is that it is still floating up

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:13 pm

CZ,THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE POST AND ALL YOU DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   Empty Re: BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12 Now the real deal is that it is still floating up

Post by fang2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you so much for what you do for us Bluwolf. We thank you for any information you can give us us.
We need to hear from you. Please keep us informed.
What would the mass do with out you? You have a great following I don't care what anyone has to say. A lot of us love you.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 pm

great news the lambo dealer opens sun at 12 i can cash out and by my lambo sounds great but i wolk up and it was a dream oh well
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Many Mahalos to bluwolf and his team, your hard work is greatly appreciated! BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   2474380249

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Exxxcceeellllent! Bluwolf and Company, thank you very much for your work on behalf of us.

Many thanks.

Ilikeyou
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

really thanks what a wealth of information
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 pm

What a fantastic wealth of information. Everyone loves bluwolf and company for their many tireless hours of bringing us this information. It is said one prayer could move a mountain. By now I think there have probably been enough prayers offered up to God that not only could move the mountains, but the whole darn earth could have been shot out into outer space, circled a couple hundred galaxies, and been brough back to its current orbit.

I think what we need is less information and just the final result. I can't pray any more fervently or frequently. God knows our needs. He is all knowing. He knows your thoughts and your heart. If everything was dead quiet from this day forward to the RV. If not one more word was typed and presented any more information, it would make NO difference to the outcome we all wait so desperately for.

God bless you all as continue to wait for the RV that is promised over and over and over and over and over...............

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   437791839 BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   Empty WHAT A FANTASTIC WEALTH OF INFORMATION!

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Bruno wrote:What a fantastic wealth of information. Everyone loves bluwolf and company for their many tireless hours of bringing us this information. It is said one prayer could move a mountain. By now I think there have probably been enough prayers offered up to God that not only could move the mountains, but the whole darn earth could have been shot out into outer space, circled a couple hundred galaxies, and been brough back to its current orbit.

I think what we need is less information and just the final result. I can't pray any more fervently or frequently. God knows our needs. He is all knowing. He knows your thoughts and your heart. If everything was dead quiet from this day forward to the RV. If not one more word was typed and presented any more information, it would make NO difference to the outcome we all wait so desperately for.

God bless you all as continue to wait for the RV that is promised over and over and over and over and over...............

:yes: ABSOLUTELY! And THANK YOU for your commitment, knowledge, and caring... GOD is in control... and this life-changing global event... will manifest itself in a way that ALL will see clearly..."NO WAY this is less than a GOD thing! Bless you and may you be blessed and prospered BEYOND your wildest dreams... for your FAITHFULNESS! Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:39 pm

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
Bruno wrote:What a fantastic wealth of information. Everyone loves bluwolf and company for their many tireless hours of bringing us this information. It is said one prayer could move a mountain. By now I think there have probably been enough prayers offered up to God that not only could move the mountains, but the whole darn earth could have been shot out into outer space, circled a couple hundred galaxies, and been brough back to its current orbit.

BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   3079029344 ABSOLUTELY! And THANK YOU for your commitment, knowledge, and caring... GOD is in control... and this life-changing global event... will manifest itself in a way that ALL will see clearly..."NO WAY this is less than a GOD thing! Bless you and may you be blessed and prospered BEYOND your wildest dreams... for your FAITHFULNESS! BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   1261280965

thanks you two! Come RV! BLUWOLF CHAT 1-7-12  Now the real deal is that it is still floating up   1815401988
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum