Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)

+21
Leliu5th
SEBtopdog
Ponee
revenuerog
fang2
red man
TNman
supergirl
Kevind53
Dinar4silver
nickd11
abby ann
KAI
Hamma1963
CaptnJerry
dinarstar
elvishd1
IQD4US
ADMIN
1alaskan
dsargent2
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by dsargent2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 pm

This is getting to the point of being absolutely absurd. This may get me kicked out of here but this is just plain ridiculous - you got one guy saying -

While I am happy that people bring different posts here rest assured this rv is not in the hands of the IMF...

and another saying -

CONFIRMS 100% THAT THE IMF HAS THIS

I am so confused!! Who is right? Do they even know what is going on?

dsargent2

Back to top Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty Re: DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm

This is why we have a OOM site.

To put all the infromation from all over the world, in one spot so it is easier to read, think over and decide who you think is right.

But we will find out when it happens, don't worry. Think of it like the NFL, Giants or the New England? Two teams, at least 100 opinions.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty Re: DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:01 pm

OK... this is a good place to come in...

If you know for a fact that the IMF does not have this...

please tell us why you believe this, so that all will know...

Thanks for opening up for discussion...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

1alaskan wrote:This is why we have a OOM site.

To put all the infromation from all over the world, in one spot so it is easier to read, think over and decide who you think is right.

But we will find out when it happens, don't worry. Think of it like the NFL, Giants or the New England? Two teams, at least 100 opinions.

Sorry - DETROIT LIONS
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

I just picked two teams in the playoffs,

I'm a lifelong Raider Fan, Played High school ball in Daryle Lamonica Stadium.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I think those with predictions should say where their info came from...facts are stubborn things !
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

elvishd1 wrote:I think those with predictions should say where their info came from...facts are stubborn things !

I tend not to take posts with no links(s) as serious as the ones with them, especialy when it comes to a opinion piece.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Perhaps that is why Nostradamus recorded his in code Wink
Wow,he would have had a right lively time here! Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:44 pm

dsargent2 wrote:This is getting to the point of being absolutely absurd. This may get me kicked out of here but this is just plain ridiculous - you got one guy saying -

While I am happy that people bring different posts here rest assured this rv is not in the hands of the IMF...

and another saying -

Take it for what its worth... Bear has already admitted that his sources are lieing to him... The decision is up to you.

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamma1963 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Heard somewhere that it was in the UST hands. Who really knows or cares! Just hurry up and get this Finished. It would be so cool to call in to work Mon morning and say Take this Job and above it!!

Hamma1963

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm

We all know who's got the whole world in his hands: :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guyrERfsCB8[/url]
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
dsargent2 wrote:This is getting to the point of being absolutely absurd. This may get me kicked out of here but this is just plain ridiculous - you got one guy saying -

and another saying -

Take it for what its worth... Bear has already admitted that his sources are lieing to him... The decision is up to you.

CJ

No... not all of them ... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:26 pm

KAI wrote:We all know who's got the whole world in his hands: DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  3079029344

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guyrERfsCB8[/url]
I AGREE WITH THATDOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm with hamma on this one.

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

I've got to tell you that over the last three of four months, I am truly amazed with how much work has been done to put the Dinar in the position to RV!

My brother in law purchased Dinar almost seven years ago and spent four years trying to convince my wife and I to do the same.

For four long years, our answer remained the same: WE ARE NOT BUYING WORTHLESS DINAR!

If I told you on January 1, 2011, that the United States Military would be out of Iraq by the end of the year and they would not even begin to evacuate until late September/ early October, would you have believed me?

Sure, after the fact you might believe me but not in January 2011.

My message is very simple: DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL THINGS!

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? TODAY THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR THE SAKE OF DISCUSSION.

WILL THIS TOPIC BE IMPORTANT THREE MONTSH AFTER THE RV?
Let's be honest, on this day we are discussing whether this topic is important or not

My guess is that this question will probably be regarded as SMALL STUFF three months after the RV

The reason that we are now at the RV doors, is because major steps have been done to prepare for the RV. The steps were done by the IMF, the GOI, the UN, The US, the US military and probably from groups that we may never know about. I put this line in, to appease all the conspiracy fanatics.

Now is not the time to argue about small details. In the first place, our questions have no relevance to the real dealings of the IQD RV. In the second place, this is the time to watch and enjoy the process.

It is very likely that the vast majority of people holding Iraqi Dinar, may never go through another currency RV in their lives.

It's time to sit back, smell the roses and prepare for the biggest day of our lives.

The day the IQD revalues!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

D4S I like your style,kudo's to you!:cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Dinarstar,

I appreciate the compliment very much!

I'm pulling my leisure suit out of the closet in preparation for going to the bank to cash in my Dinar!

I understand that the roses outside the bank will have a wonderful aroma (even in January) the day that we cash in our Dinar.

This is critical if you are going to stop and smell the roses!

If anyone is unfamiliar with a leisure suit, I would advise that you forget that I even mentioned a leisure suit. Let's just say that a leisure suit may have been the lowest moment of all time in mens fashion.

Thanks again Dinarstar!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm

I have read many reasons as to why the Dinar will RV on a specific date.

Usually a prediction will be based on "intel" from a source, an article from Iraq, a contact in the US treasury and hundreds of other reasons.

I need the RV to occur for one simple reason. I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!

I apologize to the masses for the next step in my plunge into boredom.

I am so bored that I googled "leisure suit". For those who were fortunate enough never to have worn a leisure suit, the following is a description:

OF A LEISURE SUIT

Leisure suits are one of the most memorable fashions from the 1970s. Consisting of pants and a matching shirt-like jacket, the leisure suit was typically made from double knit polyester. It often included features such as wide lapels, contrasting stitching, bell bottom hems, and bold geometric print fabric.

Since the leisure suit was relatively inexpensive, comfortable, and easy to care for, it quickly became a favorite among men who hated the stuffy formalwear associated with the previous generation. It was quite common to see men from all walks of life wearing leisure suits while working, dating, shopping, or playing golf. In the 1970s, every mall in the country carried leisure suits for adult men, as well as smaller versions made for children and teenagers. Macy’s even ran a series of television commercials urging doctors, lawyers, and businessmen to adopt this revolutionary fashion trend.

The leisure suit reached the height of its popularity in 1977, when John Travolta wore a white leisure suit for his role as Tony Manero in the hit movie Saturday Night Fever . The movie made Travolta one of the most talked about stars in Hollywood and led millions of young men to try to emulate his look.
Leisure suits fell out of favor in the early 1980s when the business environment began to demand more formal attire. In many industries, the polyester leisure suit was replaced by power suits with wide shoulder pads and stiffer cuts.
The leisure suit earned its place in popular culture by making frequent appearances in popular television shows as an iconic reference to the 1970s. Leisure suits are also prominently featured in the Leisure Suit Larry video game series in which a balding, slightly dorky middle-aged hero tries to seduce young and attractive women.

Today, it’s quite difficult to find a genuine leisure suit available for purchase. If you want to own this piece of fashion history, you’ll need to get one from an older relative or sort through the merchandise at garage sales, thrift shops, consignment stores, and auction sites such as eBay. However, you may have difficulty finding a vintage leisure suit if you wear a larger size. In the 1970s, most men’s clothing was designed to accommodate a 30 inch waist and would be considered small by today’s standards.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm

I for one am very glad that leisure suits like disco are dead! 8) delete

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:59 pm

@dinar4silver well done!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:21 pm

In the mid 80's I was invited to a wedding from a buddy from college. The wedding invitation arrived and a copied letter that had my name hand written at the very top.

The letter said that my friend had met a wonderful girl but she was from a very, very, very small farming town. This was very unusual since almost everyone I went to college with, was from a big city.

The letter asked each recipient to please be understanding of the different ways that people from very, very, very small farming towns, lived their lives.

The day of the wedding, over a hundred of my classmates from college were in attendance at the church, for the wedding. Everything was wonderful!

We were given directions to the local church basement, where the reception was to be held.

I remember it like it was yesterday! All my buddies friends followed one another to the church basement. As we arrived in a group, we marched down the stairs and there before us, was 150 leisure suits in every color known to man. There was blue leisure suits, tan leisure suits, green leisure suits. They were everywhere!

The problem was that leisure suits had died a quick death three or four years earlier! This was right out of the Twilight Zone! The last leisure suits on the planet Earth, all in one large church hall! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I still wake up with cold sweats all these years later. I know that if I went back to that church today, those leisure suits are still being used today!

I know that generations of people from that town have passed down their leisure suits from father to son, to son to son!

I once saw a statistic that stated that over 2000 little ACRYLIC'S were killed so that just one leisure suit could be made!

Today, the ACRYLIC is almost extinct just because of one bad fashion statement that people took too far!

Last edited by Dinar4silver on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : thought)
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:22 pm

I, like hamma, don't give a good rat's azz who has the RV. Just Git R Done!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Kevind53 wrote:I for one am very glad that leisure suits like disco are dead! 8) delete

Now if they would do something about the low rise bell bottoms... Suspect

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by red man Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 pm

LOVE IS

LOVE IS A GLASS OF SWEET WINE AND
THE GLASS IS ALWAYS FULL
WHEN HEART BREAK COMES CATER TO LOVE
AND THE HEART WILL MEND

TO GAVE UP ON LOVE IS TO GAVE UP ON
LIFE IT SELF THE GIFT THAT IT IS
WITH EVERY HEART BEAT LOVE IS THE ENGINE
THAT MAKES IT HAPPEN THE FUEL THAT
BREATHES LIFE

GAVE UP NOT ON LOVE BUT DESPAIR , DEPRESSION
BUT NOT ON LOVE FOR LOVE IS THE LIGHT IN
A DARK WORLD TO GAVE UP ON LOVE IS AS IF
ONE WOULD STOP THE AIR THAT ONE BREATHES
TO GAVE UP ON LOVE IS TO GAVE UP ON GOD
WHO IS LOVE AND THAT IS IMPOSABLE

r.a.freeman qualls

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Come on Redskins,
Come on Iraq lets Rv.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 pm

who said leisure suits were dead? did I miss something? is that why people stare at me at the mall?

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Please tell me you dont wear the white vinyl slip on shoes to go with it! :shock:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Didn't we hear a couple weeks ago that SOMEONE had the RV in their BRIEF CASE?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Dinar4silver: Your earlier research on the fact that up to 2000 little acrylics were sacrificed to make just one leisure suit reminded me of a similar factoid from the same time frame:

Just imagine the number of naugas slaughtered to make those naugahyde sofas everyone had! It got so bad the naugas were finally hunted into extinction! I know this to be true because you never see a naugahyde sofa any more. :geek:

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

I have 3 nauga heads stuffed and mounted in my office...quite manly looking (if I say so myself)

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 pm

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Naugahyde_Advertisement

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty Suits

Post by Leliu5th Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm

revenuerog wrote:who said leisure suits were dead? did I miss something? is that why people stare at me at the mall?

They are staring because you probably look like John Travolta.. what was the name of that movie??...LOL...UMMmmm did you have a big gold chain on also to go with your leisure suit look?? Were you driving that fine machine??? Woohoo I just got a visual.... Wink 8) Laughing

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Oh, my God, Oh my God!

Septopdog,

You have actual pictures of the elusive Naugas and in their natural setting to boot!

Does anyone still have their Naugahyde Leisure Suit? Absolutely not!

Before we could have designer Naugahyde Leisure Suits, all those poor little Nauga's were slaughtered so that you people with indoor plumbing could have exotic Nauga sofa's!

Shame, shame, shame!

Ok people I just looked back at the postings on this thread, WE REALLY NEED THE RV TO HAPPEN!

The next topic will be either Pet Rocks or why all remnants of the disco era should be burned and or possibly nuked.

For those of you who don't know what the disco era was, thank God, for you have been spared!

The other topic we could regress to is why widgets were never used to make couches with? That would be nice huh?

Please Lord, make it RV and we won't talk about your greatest failure, DISCO!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Leliu5th,

That crack about John Travolta is really funny until you realize that everyone looked like John Travolta for three years plus. By the end of Disco, Travolta was already a cowboy! LOL

Lord, Let me go blind before you bring back DISCO and LEISURE SUITS!

I've already seen H-E-L-L, we called it DISCO!

Even Iraq looks better!

Make it RV or I start talking about J. Edgar Hoover in Drag! Don't make me do it!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh man...you did not like the Disco era?? The Big Hair, the glitter, those gold and silver lame' spandex pants from Frederick's of Hollywood, platform shoes....and that make-up??
I am just kidding of course...never had any Naugahyde anything...lol...it is bad enough to stick to a leather sofa as it is for a Naugahyde one too yeah!
alien 🇳🇴 confused affraid

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty Drag

Post by Leliu5th Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Leliu5th,

That crack about John Travolta is really funny until you realize that everyone looked like John Travolta for three years plus. By the end of Disco, Travolta was already a cowboy! LOL

Even Iraq looks better!

Make it RV or I start talking about J. Edgar Hoover in Drag! Don't make me do it!

Ok..Ok I won' make you do it...but I just saw RuPaul out of Drag and I must say he looks a whole lot better as a woman.... DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  3973136183 DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  203646764 DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  312044658

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Leliu5th

Your description of:

"Oh man...you did not like the Disco era?? The Big Hair, the glitter, those gold and silver lame' spandex pants from Frederick's of Hollywood, platform shoes....and that make-up??"

describes the guys clothing! You should have seen what the women wore!

I was actually stuck to a "authentic naugahyde couch from December of 1981 through June of 1982. Check it out in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 pm

OK people...enough DISCO BASHING. I"ll have ya'll to know that DISCO STILL RULES. Sure, my platforms have worn down, evenly (thank God), but with some hot wax they STILL look cool...and though my gold chain is now green, it still makes heads turn..

~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 pm

so does the imf have it or not any confirmation anyone
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:I once saw a statistic that stated that over 2000 little ACRYLIC'S were killed so that just one leisure suit could be made!

Today, the ACRYLIC is almost extinct just because of one bad fashion statement that people took too far!

Not so, they and their cousins the polyesters are alive and well in New England. Our farmers have discovered a way to induce them to grow on the backs of turtles, we then shear them in the spring and it is woven into fleece outerwear, or sewn together to make turtle fur hats, gloves and scarves.

The population was bred from a colony of acrylics found on a small island in Lake Champlain and another one found on an island in Lake Winnipesaukee. Fortunately they are very prolific breeders, breeding almost as fast as widgets.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865  DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

ponee wrote:Didn't we hear a couple weeks ago that SOMEONE had the RV in their BRIEF CASE?

No I think it was in their briefs. affraid

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Oh yes, that is right ! They had their underwear packed! Silly me.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Leliu5th,

Even Iraq looks better!

I didn't, I was either in the military or in college ... in the military, I looked, well military. In college I definitely looked hippie -- should should see the waves in my hair when it's down to my shoulders! LOL! :flower: :afro: lol! :geek:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Kevind53,

I am working on legislation along with my State Senator which would make it a federal offense to own any picture of me from college.

Whow boy!

As for those turtles? Trust but verify, appears to be in order here!

I'm sending in Catherine's legion of Widgets to search and destroy those steroid induced turtles before we have the Ninja Turtles all over again.

Where is my darned (cleaning up my act) RV!

I've been tolerant, now I want my RV!

I've got worlds to see!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  Empty Disco

Post by Leliu5th Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:14 pm

revenuerog wrote:OK people...enough DISCO BASHING. I"ll have ya'll to know that DISCO STILL RULES. Sure, my platforms have worn down, evenly (thank God), but with some hot wax they STILL look cool...and though my gold chain is now green, it still makes heads turn..

Nope not bashing...just trying to visualize what you looked like....DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  312044658

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Leliu5th wrote:
revenuerog wrote:OK people...enough DISCO BASHING. I"ll have ya'll to know that DISCO STILL RULES. Sure, my platforms have worn down, evenly (thank God), but with some hot wax they STILL look cool...and though my gold chain is now green, it still makes heads turn..

Nope not bashing...just trying to visualize what you looked like....DOES THE IMF HAVE THE RV? (DISCUSSION THREAD)  312044658

Now THAT is a scary concept! affraid :pale: lmao

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Dinar4silver

Wow man....you just described my wedding to a tee..!!! I thought we all looked so BOSS back then.....I get all misty-eyed when I see the pictures. Yes, I still have the Suit and will never part with it....I wonder if my wife would let me be buried in it ( with major alterations).....LOL
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm

H2OMAN,,

I think I might have been in your wedding!

It's all kind of a blur but I remember that there were alot of people there and music and after that it really does get blurry.

Then again, I probably just described ten years of my life! LOL

This RV better hurry before any of us find our pictures!

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Has anyone else looked back at this thread?

Topic: "Does the IMF have the RV (Discussion Thread)

Topic discussed: If you clicked on this topic for real answers, please go elsewhere!

Oh well, we'll hit the mark on the next one. LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:H2OMAN,,

I think I might have been in your wedding!

It's all kind of a blur but I remember that there were alot of people there and music and after that it really does get blurry.

Then again, I probably just described ten years of my life! LOL

This RV better hurry before any of us find our pictures!

Well you know what they say ... anyone who claims to have remembered the 60's or the 70's wasn't really there! LOL lmao

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum