Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one!

+5
davidpg
topspin2
doodoo
ADMIN
openmind
9 posters

Go down

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! Empty Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one!

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm

1-6-2012 Guru TonyTNT the Iraqi borders are closed right now...

NO THEY ARE NOT! If there is a major change on the border, it would be a security matter and reported on.

Info is Super good...

Ummm...ok.

pretty sure we will hear stuff in the news today that relate to the RV (this is my personal opinion)

Nope, nothing of the sort. But the day isn't over.

I don’t think it’s going through the weekend...

How bout that, thats a rare Renfrowism.

we know we are here...

WE are always HERE. This statement means nothing. We are always where we are.

[the rates] could be unusually high,

sure they 'could' be anything. But is this what your intel is saying?

they are trying to get as much money in their hands in the beginning.

Who is they? Oh and why did we start off with borders?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! Empty Re: Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one!

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Thats not really a new one... the border has been closed half a dozen times in the last few years to simply rv the currency.... but I cant recall which rv it was

I been through so many of them... Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! Empty Re: Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one!

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:40 pm

hahahaha, I love that you can laugh, Miskebam! Oh and btw, what is a Miskebam or where does the name derive from?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Didn't all the Borders closed when the company went bankrupt? The one here did. Twisted Evil

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Isnt Renfrow the guy that posted all over the internet as a con artist?

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

doodoo wrote:Didn't all the Borders closed when the company went bankrupt? The one here did. Twisted Evil

Doodoo your right. Maybe they are just now getting around to the Borders in Iraq! :cheers:
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm

The problem with some folks is they give out information, which is easy to verify,

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm

openmind wrote:hahahaha, I love that you can laugh, Miskebam! Oh and btw, what is a Miskebam or where does the name derive from?

Its the only word I could make from my kids first and middle initials Smile

Matthew
Iris
Sarah
Kody
Erin
Beth
Amos
Michael

I have had that user name for many years, but since have started adding a 3 to the end when I am prompted to use a name in new places that I sign up for... because Trey John Thomas came along. John after his dad and his grandpa, Thomas after my dad and his dad... I wanted him to have his OWN name, so since he is the third of both names... decided Trey, which means 3 would be the best.

Im sentimental like that Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:28 pm

doodoo wrote:Didn't all the Borders closed when the company went bankrupt? The one here did. Twisted Evil

I go to Barnes and Noble now. They also have a Starbucks inside.:geek: I heard the one in China is selling cat on the menu.Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 3973136183 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 576492484 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 3091836158 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 761671673

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 437791839 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 437791839 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Bruno wrote:

I go to Barnes and Noble now. They also have a Starbucks inside.:geek: I heard the one in China is selling cat on the menu.Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 3973136183 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 576492484 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 3091836158 Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 761671673

YUM! Almost as tasty as widgets ... I am especially fond of General Chowkitty! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 2805820865  Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 2805820865  Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 2805820865  Renfrow says that Iraqi borders are closed....thats a new one! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 am

Miskebam wrote:
openmind wrote:hahahaha, I love that you can laugh, Miskebam! Oh and btw, what is a Miskebam or where does the name derive from?

Its the only word I could make from my kids first and middle initials Smile

Matthew
Iris
Sarah
Kody
Erin
Beth
Amos
Michael

I have had that user name for many years, but since have started adding a 3 to the end when I am prompted to use a name in new places that I sign up for... because Trey John Thomas came along. John after his dad and his grandpa, Thomas after my dad and his dad... I wanted him to have his OWN name, so since he is the third of both names... decided Trey, which means 3 would be the best.

Im sentimental like that Smile

Cool!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 am

topspin2 wrote:Isnt Renfrow the guy that posted all over the internet as a con artist?

Yep. http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/Tony-Renfrow.aspx

Don't forget about his brother RayRen. Ray Renfrow

Feel sorry for the mother who gave him birth.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:12 am

1-6-2012 Guru TonyTNT the Iraqi borders are closed right now... 🇳🇴

Hey they didn't close the borders for Bonnie and Clyde....just set up a police ambush. :!: I admit to checking out Tony & Dan now and then just for grins at least on Tony's part. He is the most consistent calling for it daily...I think he believes his line of 'cow lot leavings' so much he just can't help himself. (Now you can wipe your boots off)

As reported by openmind...above. Where do we send flowers of condolence to the mother?
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum