Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Call These Washington Phone Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Call These Washington Phone Numbers

Go down

Call These Washington Phone Numbers Empty Call These Washington Phone Numbers

Post by czinser Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 am

The below was posted in OOM 7-26-11.......We need to keep the heat on Washington until the disention stops.....If you have already called
your senators, congressmen, governor please do so again and again. They only see how many people have called, not your individual
names.

I read yesterday that 35,000 people were calling in per minute and jamming the Whitehouse phone lines. The Republicans promised no new taxes and to drasticly cut goverment spending. They are breaking their promises to us. WE do not matter to them. When you call, let them know that if they don't keep their promises we will vote out all incumbents.

God Bless Our Country,......CZ

Here are very important people to call in addition to your own representatives. Please do your duty. Our sovernity our freedom our future depends on it.

Mark Begich (D-AK) -- (202) 224-3004
Michael Bennet (D-CO) -- (202) 224-5852
Sherrod Brown (D-OH) -- (202) 224-2315
Tom Carper (D-DE) -- (202) 224-2441
Joe Manchin (D-WV) -- (202) 224-3954
Claire McCaskill (D-MO) -- (202) 224-6154
Bill Nelson (D-FL) -- (202) 224-5274
Ben Nelson (D-NE) -- (202) 224-6551
Mark Udall (D-CO) -- (202) 224-5941

Thank you for continuing to stay engaged in this important battle for our nation's future. Please help us keep the pressure on.

Respectfully,

Jim DeMint
United States Senator
Chairman, Senate Conservatives Fund

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty Yesterday at 7:48 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is our right and our duty as citizens to disolve a government bent on the destruction of our nation. What are they doing in Washington? After the speeches by obama and then the Speaker of the House, it's obvious there is disention in the house. Please read this statement below from our declaration of independence.

The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776

"The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. "

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum