Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct!

+11
Azure
LeeCountyNM
pontymania
therealbutterfly
dinarstar
DevaronDLH
Kevind53
Dinar4silver
landcareunlimited
ibcraig0
ADMIN
15 posters

Go down

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! Empty BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct!

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Sent to me by bondlady, THIS IS HUGE!!!

Azzaman, January 2, 2012

The Central Bank says it will not allow the Iraqi dinar to depreciate and has been selling hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the currency stable.

The Iraqi dinar weakened in December last year, prompting the bank to sell dollars in a bid to withdraw cash from Iraqi markets.

The bank did not say what brought the dinar to plummet to lows it had not seen for years, but officials privately say the plunge might have been due to political uncertainty in the region.

Mudher Saleh, Central Bank’s deputy governor, has said there were no sound economic reasons for the currency’s weakening.

The bank coffers are said to be brimming with hard cash from oil sales.

Saleh said the bank would not let the dinar fall and in one day in December last year it sold $200 million on the open market to squeeze liquidity.

“We withdrew in one single day about one quarter of a trillion dinars, thereby brining stability to the currency,” Saleh said.

One reason for the dinar’s fall, according to Saleh, might be the economic difficulties Iraq’s neighbors are facing, particularly Syria and Iran.

He said Iraqi traders and industrialists have turned into middlemen for these countries, the thing which has led to a substantial growth in demand for hard currency.

http://www.azzaman.com/english/index.asp?fname=news\2012-01-02\kurd.htm

HER IM TO HER ADMINS:

[BondLady] gh u see that art dn showed eddie posted
[BondLady] i was freakin right about the auctions
[BondLady] fricken awsome
[BondLady] prompting the bank to sell dollars in a bid to withdraw cash from Iraqi markets.
[grashopa] and I just said that about you........
[BondLady] to withdraw cash (iqd) from iraqi markets
[grashopa] your freekin awesome..............
[BondLady] ty so much this is huge
[BondLady] i knew we would know soon if i was right
[BondLady] nothing if i wasnt [BondLady] but i was [BondLady] shabs tricked the people to make them let go the 000
[BondLady] he had to was no other way an without that would be no rv
[grashopa] .......they are usually about 24 - 48 hrs behind you.........
[BondLady] freakin huge im so glad [BondLady] that made my day
[grashopa] can I post this convo?
[BondLady] now i gotta finish this work i looked in just in time to see dn spam that an i was like whatttttttttttttt
[BondLady] yes u can [grashopa] YOU ROCK
[BondLady] i am so happy we got confirmation of my chat
[BondLady] freakin awsome
[BondLady] it had to happen to dry up the iqd on the street or we wouldnt see a rv at all any time soon [grashopa] BL BATS 1000............ LOL3
[BondLady] i dunno when itll happen but we did fig shabs strategic plan out long before any 1 else did we smoked this 1 yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[BondLady] im so happy about this, most times im pretty sure bout ev thing i post but this i wasnt 100% about and thankfully great news hounds that we have just confirmed it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! [BondLady]
[BondLady] ok bk to work keep spammin that too thru out the day this is so huge
[BondLady] tyvm
[grashopa] ....RIGHT ON....
[BondLady] u can show them all what i had said
[grashopa] ..I will ....if you stop typin...
[BondLady] sry im done

THE LINK TO HER CHAT RE: THIS http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t24513-bondlady-s-afternoon-chat-12-27-2011

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! Empty Re: BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct!

Post by ibcraig0 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:08 pm

I have always admired Bondlady. She is very intelligent and her comments are always very thought provoking.

I read this post of hers when she made it and when I read it I thought it made complete sense and now to see her thoughts confirmed just tells me that she really does know a lot about this investment.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! Empty Re: BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct!

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:18 pm

What are the implications to the RV/RI timeline? Is there a correlation between restricting the money supply and an RV?
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 pm

THEY HAVE PULLED OVER 4 TRILLION DINAR (MAYBE MORE) OFF THE STREETS OVER THE MONTH OF DECEMBER... THEY WANT THE ZERO NOTES BACK... AND NOW THE BANK IS BRIMMING OVER WITH HARD CASH...

I DONT KNOW TIME LINE... BUT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE PREPARING FOR 'SOMETHING'!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:I have always admired Bondlady. She is very intelligent and her comments are always very thought provoking.

I read this post of hers when she made it and when I read it I thought it made complete sense and now to see her thoughts confirmed just tells me that she really does know a lot about this investment.

She called me right before I posted this... it was a huge relief to her to see the confirmation! Love her to death... she got ripped by some forum leaders for stepping out with that information... so this confirmation was a HUGE lift for her!!! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

It's hard to believe that someone would slam Bond Lady.

It's difficult to imagine anyone in the Dinar World who has more credibility.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go ... the RV's waitin outside the door ... so grab your stuff and let us go cash in ...

(With apologies to Peter, Paul & Mary)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm

SING IT KEV! :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:32 pm

I have my sneakers all shined up, and my legs are in good condition, the car is tuned, the bike is polished and I am sitting on the Bank doorsteps... When I see the flare go up and the big bang from the 2nd new Years party I am headed into the bank at light-speed... Mr. Einstein was wrong about light being the fastest things in the universe... he never saw me move in the direction of the bank!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

More From Bondlady about this subject here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t15319-bondlady-s-afternoon-chat-1-2-2012-cbi-info-discussion#98114

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Such great news!!
Dev,unfortunately old age has caught up with the condition of my legs,but this will be one last hurrah for mind over matter,and these old bones WILL cross the finish line in the dash for cash at light speed!! :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

When the time comes I will be known by my new nickname --- Flash!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865  BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Kevind53 wrote:When the time comes I will be known by my new nickname --- Flash!

Flash or flasher????? lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

I just want one of these experts or gurus to be right. Just one time..I pray the day we dont read any more articles about Iraq post RV. We all want to get on with our lives in new light. Help our families and friends and give to charity as great thanks to God.

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Iraq makes money two ways Oil and selling Dinar that is a fact.Follow the black gold big oil companies control......RI
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:When the time comes I will be known by my new nickname --- Flash!

Can someone please get the camera ready?

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Miskebam wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Can someone please get the camera ready?

All you're gonna get is a blur and some smoke from my HiTeks I'll be moving so fast! crazyspin

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:It's hard to believe that someone would slam Bond Lady.

It's difficult to imagine anyone in the Dinar World who has more credibility.

they would slam Shabibi if he posted here
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katieperryfan Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm

I always read bond lady, but most of the time she analyzes articles that are put out as propaganda and as smoke...this time though she has cut through the crap and I believe is right on...

Both Maliki and Shabibi are Iraqis through and through; both of their fathers were key players in Iraqi nationalism and history...I admire these two...they have pride in their country. Maliki is head of the Daawa party, who is now closely alligned with the US after ther Persian Gulf War. The party believes in government by the people, as opposed to Allawi's roots believing the elite/scholars should rule. Maliki's party tried to kill Sadaam Hussein several times and presided over his hanging. Yes they have ties to Iran thru helping the Ayatollah Komanni but they are Iraqis through and through.

So, to the point, I believe Shabibi is doing his job
for the CBI by building reserves and lowering the float of -000 dinars and managing the Iraqi currency. This will lead to promotion of growth,employment and prosperity in Iraq, all functions of the CBI

The rules of supply and demand apply in valuing a floating currency and the value will rise if more dinar is pulled in. This is what it appears is happening and being done to fix the "devaluing of the dinar". But in reality, bondlady, AJ and I believe Shabibi is actually bankrupting his people of the -000 notes to prepare for the impending RV and redenomination. There will be few -000 dinar left in country and therefore Iraqis, though better off, will not all be rich and will stay and work, lower unemployment and build the country to reflect it's richness in oil, minerals and gas. Foreign businesses will then come and invest and Iraq will be strong and proud again, which is Maliki and Shabibi's visions.

iMHO, the RI/RV is close, maybe just a few more days of float manipulation away. Shabibi can pay $1billion USD to pull in 1.2 trillion dinar, and he has the reserves to do it. Once he is satisfied, it'll show. The increased value of the dinar will be backed by gold, oil and gas, which is the latest IMF plan for all currencies.

God Bless

KatyPerryFan
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

BONDLADY CONFIRMATION what she said earlier is correct! Empty GOOD POST @ MORE $$$s Sold Today 1-3-2012!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:18 am

Miskebam wrote:THEY HAVE PULLED OVER 4 TRILLION DINAR (MAYBE MORE) OFF THE STREETS OVER THE MONTH OF DECEMBER... THEY WANT THE ZERO NOTES BACK... AND NOW THE BANK IS BRIMMING OVER WITH HARD CASH...

I DONT KNOW TIME LINE... BUT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE PREPARING FOR 'SOMETHING'!
MISKEBAM, LOVE THE BONDLADY !!!!! THANKS FOR THIS !!! (You look to Sexey, in your green [email=M@M]M@M[/email] Girl !!!)
Announcement No. (2048)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 3-JAN-2012. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotes
Number of banks24
Auction price selling dinar / US$1170
Auction price buying dinar / US$-----
Amount sold at auction price (US$)252,587,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----
Total offers for buying (US$)252,587,000
Total offers for selling (US$)-----
Exchange rates
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 am

Thanks tp Bond Lady..."Flash" et al....Go Go Go RV!!!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am

pontymania wrote:I just want one of these experts or gurus to be right. Just one time..I pray the day we dont read any more articles about Iraq post RV. We all want to get on with our lives in new light. Help our families and friends and give to charity as great thanks to God.

One or more will be right just one time. They guess every day, therefore it is obvious that they will be right ONE day.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:35 am

I'm a Kattieperryfan fan. I have read a couple of her/his posts and I really like the detail and the easy to understand explanations. Keep up the good work.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 am

Katyperryfan...hope you are right.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum