Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise

Go down

Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise Empty Vietnam: Prices of essential goods to stabilise

Post by ADMIN Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 am

The inflation rate is expected to rise by 1.2 to 1.4 per cent in June, with price increases slowing in most categories of agricultural commodities and other essential goods, the director of the price management department of the Ministry of Finance, Nguyen Tien Thoa, has said.

Rice prices were expected to stabilise or decline slightly due to an increasing domestic supply and low export demand compared to that enjoyed by competing rice-growing nations like Thailand, which was expected to see exports rise due to rising demand in Africa and the Middle East, the department reported.

Meat prices surged in the first half of June but were expected to stabilise, while the cost of fruits and vegetables were predicted to continue decreasing.

The price of sugar has risen sharply and is expected to continue to do so due to rising demand in the same region, while supplies have declined following a late sugar cane harvest in Brazil, a major world supplier.

Gas pains <---- Laughing

Energy prices have also continued to be affected by the political turmoil in the Middle East and North Africa. Prices of liquified petroleum gas (LPG) have surged globally, although reduced European and North American demand in the summer months should help ease price pressures.

LPG prices in June fell by US$80 per tonne from the previous month. Last week, four out of five domestic LPG distributors announced that they would reduce prices by 4-7.7 per cent by the end of the month.

The department predicted that domestic demand for cooking gas would total 90,000 tonnes in June, with 37,500 tonnes coming from imports.

http://vietnambusiness.asia/prices-of-essential-goods-to-stabilise/

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum