Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN

+6
cantwaittoberich
GreyWolfe
Gmansaid
dinargroupie
Duguid
ADMIN
10 posters

Go down

CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN Empty CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 pm

[holistichealth] blueice - CNBC - seems 2 b leading the media intel lately.....interesting? Who is the CEO there - do u know?
[johnnydinaro] CNBC: "global stocks are up on possbile currency deal" ... oil is tanking....currently at $93.51 .... once it plummets below $93 watch stuff hit the fan....

[chops] I listened to Frank's recorded call. Good stuff! To hear Frank actually say that someone he trusts knows someone that exchanged their dinar on the 9th of June at a rate of $5.25....wow! Frank has always shaked his head at those type of stories in the past. One of his team members knows someone that was allowed to use their dinars as collateral at a rate of $5.25 for a large bank loan. He was orginally turned down but the bank just recently called him and said they could move forward now. Also, another team member reported that two different bank branch managers confirmed showing the $5.25 rate on their screens....but said the rate isn't live yet.

[robtsco] Johnnyjunk that's just one of many he was termilly deemed 3 cancers,no central nervous system,or immune we reversed and rebuilt both natuaral with the bodys good cells that regenerate as they should .All American Drs including the VA tried to kill him with kimo and radiation,they told him what we did was impossible

[holistichealth] johnnydinaro - K - so oil clicked in - do u know where crude is 2day - That could happen quite fast - TY
[johnnydinaro] oil down from $95.34 to $93.11 down 2.14% .... oil should plummet PRE RV while gold should plummet POST RV
[johnnydinaro] ceily1208 happening as we speak, but the big drop has yet to happen
[deman] johnnydinaro u saying oil is going to drop 30 dollars fast
[johnnydinaro] deman actually, yes
[deman] johnnydinaro how is that possible
[johnnydinaro] deman iraq will dump billions of barrels on the market.....nothing more than supply and demand
[holistichealth] johnnydinaro - perhaps this is why shabibi has been in lock-down @ cbi
[johnnydinaro] holistichealth that is more for his personal protection and security than anything else

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WHOEVER IS STATING IRAQ WILL DUMP BILLIONS (BILLIONS) OF BARREL OF OIL ON THE MARKET IS DELUSIIONAL

[johnnydinaro] OKIE_OIL_MAN that has been said of me many times in the past...nothing new
[holistichealth] GOOD MORN Okie - the man with the "dinar" voice

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU---WAITING ON THE INEVITABLE
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY TIMES BY THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY IN CONTROL THAT"TODAY" IS THE DAY THAT I AM TAKING A WAIT AND SEE ATTITIUDE NOW

[johnnydinaro] posted on PTR - [acdc] nav yes i agree and it has been said its been done for 3 wks now ask tony, just an opinion. Throw it out it could mean nothing, but do watch oil it will drop like a shooting star
[Grace Dude] Also price of oil is high because the dollar is worth only about 75 cents. Once a dollar is worth a dollar again it will force oil to go down. Not really a huge demand issue right now since all economies have slack in their capacity. But increased supply should saturate the market temporarily and drop prices until capacity returns to the economies. :o)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MILAGROS---YES---IN A WORD---POLITICS
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] YOU GUY'S THINKING THE BOTTOM WILL DROP OUT OF THE OIL MARKET-----WILL HAVE A RUDE AWAKENING IF YOU HEDGE CONTRACTS IN THAT DIRECTION
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF YOU GUY'S WANT TO LOSE YOUR A$$ AND ALL IT'S FIXTURES-----JUST SHORT OIL-----

[justgeo] OKIE_OIL_MAN If you consider the plan that we will be buying oil at $32 bbl one would think oil will stay quite high for some time to come -- we need the spread to be large between what we've already agreed and what it would be currently trading at

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUSTGEO---THERES A SHORT FUSE ON THE CHEAP OIL AND ALSO A REDEMPTION FACTOR BUILT INTO AGREEMENT

[lynnieq100] Okie_Oil_Man Are we still in the window..................... or did we fall out?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WINDOW---ANYTIME----(EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE??)

[COWGIRLINTEX] OKIE_OIL_MAN Well...good morning...you sweet southern gentleman..so good to see you..hope you are feeling much better...and THANK YOU for sharing with us last night on the call!!!

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] COWGIRL--WASN'T MUCH TO SHARE---WHEN EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPOLISHED AND WHEN EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID-----THERES NOTHING LEFT
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WILL BE BACK LATER IF I RECEIVE ANYTHING NEW----

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN Empty Re: CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN

Post by Duguid Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Okie,thanks for this thread,glad to have found this forum...

Duguid

Back to top Go down

CNBC with OKIE OIL MAN Empty why

Post by dinargroupie Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 am

Dont understand why you have to take all and I mean all of your post here from other sites . would be refreshing to begin your site with your own stuff confused

dinargroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 am

Someone cashed in last week for $5.25? Anyone who believes this is delusional. Question: How can someone cash out @ $5.25 when you and I can still purchase dinar for 1170 per U.S. dollar? Hard to answer? Not really. DID NOT HAPPEN!
I don't care who said that-it is false. Frank has lambasted people in the past for making such statements and now he is proliferating this prevaricated hogwash? Really? Come on man!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am

GManSaid ... I believe that the article was worded poorly. If you carefully reread it the Dinar was not cashed in, but used as collateral for a loan.

Miskebam - Okie ... Thank you for the post!

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by cantwaittoberich Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

Just a day ago Okie said he's been claiming the 4.40 rate for like 4 months.... yet in this post and a few others he was touting 5.25. Sooooo, why is he changing his tune. Does he think noone remembers anything from the past? Say the past, 8 years!?

cantwaittoberich

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 am

Keep pressing on Okie, we have got your back! Very Happy

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by starship1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

This chat was done on June 17th. Why is it being re-posted as if it is current chat for today, July 19th? I don't understand. Did anyone notice the date on the CNBC - Okie Chat -- June 17th.

starship1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahoo015 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:42 am

Gmansaid wrote:Someone cashed in last week for $5.25? Anyone who believes this is delusional. Question: How can someone cash out @ $5.25 when you and I can still purchase dinar for 1170 per U.S. dollar? Hard to answer? Not really. DID NOT HAPPEN!
I don't care who said that-it is false. Frank has lambasted people in the past for making such statements and now he is proliferating this prevaricated hogwash? Really? Come on man!

THAT STORY IS MONTHS OLD!!!!!

Wahoo015

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahoo015 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

GreyWolfe wrote:GManSaid ... I believe that the article was worded poorly. If you carefully reread it the Dinar was not cashed in, but used as collateral for a loan.

Miskebam - Okie ... Thank you for the post!

GreyWolfe
[b]

THAT STORY IS MONTHS OLD AND I BELEIVE IS FAULSE!!!

Wahoo015

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 am

starship1 wrote:This chat was done on June 17th. Why is it being re-posted as if it is current chat for today, July 19th? I don't understand. Did anyone notice the date on the CNBC - Okie Chat -- June 17th.

Recycling of articles/posts is nothing new...when intel is sparce and contacts tight lipped we see the recycling happen to keep our attention. really?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum