Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty

+3
trepid
aksafeone
katmar
7 posters

Go down

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty Empty Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty

Post by katmar Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 am

It is our right and our duty as citizens to disolve a government bent on the destruction of our nation. What are they doing in Washington? After the speeches by obama and then the Speaker of the House, it's obvious there is disention in the house. Please read this statement below from our declaration of independence.

The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776

"The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. "

katmar

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty Empty Re: Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty

Post by aksafeone Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 am

WHY? Our only Representative spend the most crucial time of this debate and solution finding ATTENDING A POLITICAL (smile, kiss the baby, shake the hand) EVENT in our state.
TIME FOR A CHANGE. He just showed us all what is more important to him - forget this Nation, forget the consequences, forget it all - DID you also go hunting/fishing while there? I KNOW there is a RECORD red salmon run on the Kenai. I forgot, the Kenai Klassic is over, isn't it?
BYE DON, not even your "voter base" can erase your dereliction of duty to your fellow residents and Americians.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty Empty Re: Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty

Post by katmar Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

Why? you just stated why. We need to show the government that "we the people" are watching them and let them know we DO CARE about what's going on, and we are willing and prepared to do what is necessary to correct/disolve/cut governement spending. They need to wake up to what is going to happen if the people decide to take the declaration of independence serious and do away with the destructive leaders. It doesn't take the whole nation to get it done, just those willing to step up.

"The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object. " Thomas Jefferson

"I hold it that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government. " Thomas Jefferson

katmar

Back to top Go down

Post by trepid Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:10 pm

I may be writing to myself but I did contact my representatives. I also sent a message to O. He won't like it but I needed to say what I did. The speaker of the house is being bombarded today. So far I haven't been able to contact him.
Do Politicians want to be elected for insider information? I can't see that they take the voters seriously.

trepid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drdinar Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Having worked in govt and on many campaigns, I can tell you that NOTHING gets done for the people... but when it comes to voting blocs, you would be amazed at what you can accomplish by contacting your reps and letting them know that "Yeah, I know what's going on with the iraqi dinar and the debt ceiling and I don't like it one bit".

Drdinar

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget nor fail to contact your representatives it's our duty Empty Beware!!

Post by insguy Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Normally while the Congress and "O" are arguing in public , they are working on other stuff that they really do not want the public to know about, passing ridiculus bills and enacting back room deals for thier on self gain under the name of "pork" Makes you wonder what they really are doing up there, besides talking to an empty congressional chamber. The longer they fight in public, the more junk stuff is taking place. Always happens and we find out about months or years later, just another nail in our future. Throw them all out in 2012 and start over, starting with the top talking head.

In my humble opinion the start of the fall of the American way of life began with Social Security! It was never meant to be the mosnter it has become, just another way of politicians buying votes with our money. Scrap it. Medicare, scrap it, Obamacare, scrap it. Balanced budget, count on it!!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Goddess50 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

katmar wrote:It is our right and our duty as citizens to disolve a government bent on the destruction of our nation. What are they doing in Washington? After the speeches by obama and then the Speaker of the House, it's obvious there is disention in the house. Please read this statement below from our declaration of independence.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain [George III] is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world. "

http://www.congress.org/

Goddess50

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:10 pm

katmar wrote:It is our right and our duty as citizens to disolve a government bent on the destruction of our nation. What are they doing in Washington? After the speeches by obama and then the Speaker of the House, it's obvious there is disention in the house. Please read this statement below from our declaration of independence.

I contact my reps on a weekly basis and tell them to stand strong against the EVILs of this administration and DO NOT raise the DEBT ceiling....we are in enough debt....why do we need more??
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Katmar - I DID contact my Senators and Representative. What I included in my earlier post re: my ONLY representative was a direct "CUT and PASTE" from that email. The rest is in language that even an idiot could understand and I also made is "crystal clear" as to what WE THE PEOPLE expected of those we have in Washington.
I commend you for your comments -- I could not have said it any better. In fact, I admit to wording some of my posts to elicit other comments. People get tired of the same old thing. Your right it takes ALL the people to make change.

IN RE: Social Security. You want to do away with it? OK, PAY us all back for what we paid into all these years and include the interest along with it. I for one will not let it drop that the Washington Government is guilty of theft of those funds the "appropriated elsewhere." I expect them to be treated like any corporate executive(s) and face trial and prison for their theft. If it walks like a Duck, sounds like a Duck -- IT IS A DUCK.

Go America - Go RV -Thank a Veteran for their service, also or active military.

JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum