Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime

4 posters

Go down

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime Empty VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime

Post by ymoilman Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Saturday, 17-Dec-2011 08:54:18

Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)
c/o Lake Union Mail
117 East Louisa Street
Seattle 98102-3203
WASHINGTON STATE, USA
Fax: (206) 329-3448 (use cover sheet)
All Rights Reserved
Without Prejudice
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
THIRD CIRCUIT
PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE [sic], ) Appeal No. 08-4443)
Plaintiff ) USDC No. 2:08-CV-04083 (RBS)

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA et al.,
Defendants.
)
-----------------------------------)
United States ) VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
ex relatione ) ON INFORMATION:
Paul Andrew Mitchell, ) 18 U.S.C. §§ 4, 241, 242, 371,
) 911, 912, 1341, 1343, 1962;
Applicant. ) 28 U.S.C. 1746(1); and,
___________________________________)
FREV Rule 201(d).
COMES NOW the United States (“Applicant”) ex relatione Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., Citizen of ONE OF the United States of America, Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness (hereinafter “Relator”) -- having timely applied for leave to intervene pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1651(a) -- to provide formal Notice to all interested Parties, and to demand mandatory judicial notice by this honorable U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, of this VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding criminal violations enumerated infra.
Relator hereby formally charges:
Barack Hussein Obama with:
(1) commission of a felony by falsely assuming or pretending to be an Officer of the United States (Federal Government), acting as such under authority of the United States without the requisite credentials and without the requisite qualifications as expressly stated at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 912 (one or more counts);
(2) commission of a felony by falsely and willfully representing himself to be a citizen of the United States also known as a “federal citizen”, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 911 (one or more counts);
(3) commission of a felony by conspiring with one or more other persons to commit offenses against the United States (Federal Government), and to defraud the United States and agencies thereof, and by doing acts specifically to effect the object of the conspiracy, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 371 (one or more counts);
(4) commission of a misdemeanor by willfully subjecting the People of the United States of America to the deprivation of their fundamental Right to a President of the United States of America who satisfies the Qualification Clause at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, under color of laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations or customs, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 242 (one or more counts);
(5) commission of a felony by conspiring with one or more other persons not yet named herein, to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate the People of the United States of America in the free exercise and full enjoyment of their fundamental Right to a President of the United States of America who satisfies the Qualification Clause at Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended, and because of their having so exercised and attempted so to exercise the same, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 241 (one or more counts);
(6) commission of a felony by placing in a post office, or in an authorized depository for mail, matter to be sent and delivered by the Postal Service for the purposes of executing a scheme or artifice to defraud and of obtaining money by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, after having devised or intended to devise said scheme or artifice to defraud and to obtain money by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1341 (one or more counts);
(7) commission of a felony by having devised or intended to devise a scheme or artifice to defraud and to obtain money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises, by transmitting and causing to be transmitted by means of wire, radio or television communications in interstate or foreign commerce, writings, signs, signals, pictures or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1343 (one or more counts); and,
(8) commission of a felony by conspiring to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity as a direct result of committing two or more of the predicate acts itemized supra and in the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (“RICO”) Act, partially codified at 18 U.S.C. 1961 et seq., during the preceding ten (10) calendar years, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1962 (one or more counts).
AFFIDAVIT OF PROBABLE CAUSE
Accordingly, Relator hereby testifies that the two (2) documents previously incorporated in the instant case are true and correct, and both constitute material evidence establishing facts calling for the conclusion that Defendant Barack Hussein Obama was natural born in the Republic of Kenya, most probably on August 4, 1961 A.D., at Coast Provincial General Hospital in the city of Mombasa.
From these uncontested facts Relator concludes that Defendant Barack Hussein Obama is not now and never was eligible to occupy the Office of President of the United States of America.
See Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 in the Constitution for the United States of America, as lawfully amended.
Further Relator sayeth naught.
VERIFICATION
I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris, hereby verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (Federal Government), that the above statement of facts and laws is true and correct, according to the best of My current information, knowledge and belief, so help me God, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1). See Supremacy Clause (Constitution, Laws and Treaties are all the supreme Law of the Land).
Dated: April 13, 2010 A.D.
Signed: /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris, hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (Federal government), that I am at least 18 years of age, a Citizen of ONE OF the United States of America, and that I personally served the following document(s):
VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
ON INFORMATION:
18 U.S.C. §§ 4, 241, 242, 371, 911, 912, 1341, 1343, 1962
28 U.S.C. 1746(1); and, FREV Rule 201(d)
by placing one true and correct copy of said document(s) in first class United States Mail, with postage prepaid and properly addressed to the following:
Clerk of Court (3x)
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
21400 United States Courthouse
601 Market Street
Philadelphia 19106
PENNSYLVANIA, USA
Philip J. Berg, Esquire [sic] (1x)
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill 19444-2531
PENNSYLVANIA, USA
John P. Lavelle, Jr. (1x)
Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, LLP
1735 Market Street, 51st Floor
Philadelphia 19103
PENNSYLVANIA, USA
Dated: April 13, 2010 A.D.
Signed: /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell

ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime Empty Re: VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

This complaint will fail at number one, because the criminal is in his lawful capacity under the gise of the United States, which is a corporation, so the criminal is a CEO, no requirement to be a citizen born in the United States of America.

Now if the criminal was actually holding the proper office enumerated in the Constitution for the United States of America, the complainant would be right on.

This law suit will be dismissed without ever getting to the merits until this error is fixed and then it would be pretty sketchy as the powers that be would never let it stand, but at least at this point we would know where we would stand under the Constitution.

AJ

Back to top Go down

VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime Empty Re: VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION formally charging the following named individual with the corresponding crime

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Why would one want to bring suit under title 18 anyway? It is not positive law! Bring suit under the Constitution for the United States of America, 1789, in the name of "We the People" for treason, for not fulfilling the proper office. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:07 pm

A J, you are so correct and what I fail to undertand is why so many people and so few have a clue?
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:20 pm

I agree with AJ on the matter that the USA is a corporation not what most people believe it to be (the Federal Government) See the "Act of 1871" in which the federal politicians at that established the United States corporation, and everything from that time forward to this day is done in the act and under the umbrella of legal corporation. This is why the Constitution means little or nothing to the existing government... in truth it has its own constitution which are part of the Articles of Corporation.
You might want to look at what the difference is between a United States citizen and an American citizen. They are NOT the same thing and are not served under that same laws or courts.
People like Ron Paul, who have looked into the various acts of this governing body (aka the federal government) know that the Constitution os not being followed and why.
The Federal Reserve Bank and its collection agency the IRS are privately held and operate under the blanket of the US Corporation.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:22 pm

If you can Remember , iam almost Positive , that this is the Attorney took that class action against Mr. Zero

for being Racist , the Attorney was from Washington State like this one , and it was around Sept.

ill find a link....

http://redcounty.com/content/blacks-file-class-action-racial-discrimination-suit-against-obama-democrats

east meets west, He is Going to Prison!! and noone is going to F.E.M.A Camp

boy !!, do some research , this man has all of people after him>>>>hmmmm.....
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm

......And that would be the "powers that be" I would be talking about. Mess with the system you mess with them..........the only way to cure it is.......wake up "We the People"............!

godsfool713 wrote:If you can Remember , iam almost Positive , that this is the Attorney took that class action against Mr. Zero

for being Racist , the Attorney was from Washington State like this one , and it was around Sept.

ill find a link....

http://redcounty.com/content/blacks-file-class-action-racial-discrimination-suit-against-obama-democrats

east meets west, He is Going to Prison!! and noone is going to F.E.M.A Camp

boy !!, do some research , this man has all of people after him>>>>hmmmm.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm

The biggest constant the people have is FEAR! Notice people is in lower case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

FEAR for starters: watch TRU TV with Jesse Ventura, The Louisiana Cospiracy!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum