Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Comment from JEB BUSH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Comment from JEB BUSH

+7
Alchemist
boxerman
smith
DinarChiTown
aksafeone
Dr. Linda
catscratched
11 posters

Go down

Comment from JEB BUSH Empty Comment from JEB BUSH

Post by catscratched Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 pm

I watched Jeb Bush interview on Hannity and something he said struck me as interesting, they were talking about the debt problem what else, and Jeb was asked about what might happen and he was mentioning that the us dollar being the worlds reserve currency could be replaced with a basket of currency's...... and immediately my ears tuned into what he was saying, but it struck me, that is what is occurring now,

Coming from the Bush family made this particular in its possible meaning, did anyone else see this and if so ..any comment, I'd love to ask OKIE the question?

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Comment from JEB BUSH Empty Re: Comment from JEB BUSH

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am

Yes, I saw Jeb Bush and I heard him talk about a new basket of currencies and I just about dropped my dinner plate!! I thought I understood that he was saying, "If we don't settle this crisis with our dollar by getting our debt in control, then our premier reserve currency status would be in jeopardy" (my paraphrase)! I'm glad to see that you noticed this, too! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 am

It is put up or go home time for this Congress and President. They couldn't wait to spend money they didn't have and propose to do the same to solve this problem. Time they are EVICTED from our HALLS OF GOVERNMENT if they don't head this off AND NO MORE robbing from Peter to pay Paul tactics. The money changes = Congress changes. Simple politics from WE THE PEOPLE. Time to BE REAL LEADERS boys and girls. WE doubt that you will cut the mustard as you have demonstrated that you lack accountability and fiscal responsibility. BEST you can do is RESIGN should you fail and the default happens. Good or BAD - all of your futures hang in the balance. Strange term - balance. You don't do that well when it comes to budgets and managing our money. TIME to CHANGE - or GO HOME.
IT IS ALSO TIME TO FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR YOUR MISMANAGEMENT AND DIPPING INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS. Accountability, strange word is it not? Especially when you think you are above the law. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarChiTown Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 am

can you post a link to this Jeb Bush conversation. Couldn't find it on Hannity web site.

DinarChiTown

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:18 am

catscratched wrote:I watched Jeb Bush interview on Hannity and something he said struck me as interesting, they were talking about the debt problem what else, and Jeb was asked about what might happen and he was mentioning that the us dollar being the worlds reserve currency could be replaced with a basket of currency's...... and immediately my ears tuned into what he was saying, but it struck me, that is what is occurring now,

Coming from the Bush family made this particular in its possible meaning, did anyone else see this and if so ..any comment, I'd love to ask OKIE the question?

I saw it, also. He was speaking so calmly like doesn't everybody already know this? He spoke like he really wasn't too concerned, just stating facts. Think he knows more than we know? :0)

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Comment from JEB BUSH Empty Found Sean Hannity/Jeb Bush on Youtube.

Post by boxerman Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhoKb4ohkDI

Sean Hannity and Jeb Bush discussion in parts found on Youtube. Comment about currency is around 4:25.

boxerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 am

"from JEB BUSH Yesterday at 11:47 pm I watched Jeb Bush interview on Hannity and something he said struck me as interesting, they were talking about the debt problem what else, and Jeb was asked about what might happen and he was mentioning that the us dollar being the worlds reserve currency could be replaced with a basket of currency's...... and immediately my ears tuned into what he was saying, but it struck me, that is what is occurring now, Coming from the Bush family made..."

America wants the best status as possible. The USD is the world reserve currency, currently. I think this post is right on target. Consider the special place the USD holds...
Keep in mind that according to Pastor Lindsay Williams, about 15% of the world's wealth is taken daily to support our national debt through the sale and denomination of oil in USD. This is all very complex. If we hear good news about the default status of of the US today, then I might be cautiously optimistic for a change yet this month. If we don't, then, depending on what transpires during Ramadan, we could be looking at September. This default status is really a big issue that could wreck world economies and cause all the markets to crash, worst case svenario. Y2K turned out alright and this might not be wrthy of all the hype... But cosidering that most of the USD's are abroad, if it bellies up, many will be defrauded, nations, corps and imdividuals. On the other hand, maybe its time the United States Corperation declared bankruptcy and gave our nation back? Ancient Chinese proverb... "May you live in interesting times."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catscratched Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am

Cavuto on Fox was saying although we enjoy a triple A rating, seriously, DO WE DESERVE IT, answer is Not Really, consider yourself our lender for a moment,
100 Trillion in un funded liability, a Congress that worries about elections and not the bottom line, spending constantly more than we have, I swear I watch c-span almost daily
and i am amazed at what and how they squabble back n forth, usually both sides lying out of the side of their faces, twisting the argument to please themselves,
they could be arguing over the color of air, and regardless they won't agree, JUST ONCE i'd like to see them come in and say HOW can we make America better today,
and then proceed to work at that goal, But NEVER,...NEVER do they want to admit the has or maybe has a good idea, of course the ideaology is so vast between the 2 party sys
GOD HELP US! Please!

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:21 am

This whole thing is BIGGER then just the deficit. If you have not seen the first ever Federal Reserve audit, this will make you sick. Over $16 Trillion in "secret" zero interest loans (never repaid) and a lot of it to foreign banks.

http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-th...ecret-bailouts

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catscratched Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:29 am

I was watching news on Sunday for someone to bring the FED audit up for conversation, did any of the news programs even mention the audit, I don't believe they did, Like i said in an earlier post, WE all would be shocked at the clever fraud they committed, all nice n legal when ya boil it down to the UCC code, they use against their corporate citizens.

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Post by cdubsdad Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am

Just a thought on a conservative radio talk show this morning, for the life of me I cant remember his name, he said,
"everyone is worried about our money not being the world reserve currency, but we are the cutest dog in the pound". Referencing that though we may lose a triple A rating, we will most likely still be considered the best currency to have as the worlds currency because any other currency is more volatile than ours.

What kills me about the triple A rating is this......they are going to lower our triple A rating if we dont raise the debt ceiling BUT they are also going to lower our triple A rating if we raise the debt ceiling without major cuts. Sounds like either way we are screwed. My thing is, if you or I went to a bank and said we have been payign our credit payments for years by borrowing money but we want to borrow more money to pay more debt would they give us the money.

Sorry for the rant but its time this country is run like most households. We have budgets and dont spend money we dont have. Is it too much to ask for a fiscally sound congress and president?

cdubsdad

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 am

"m I was watching news on Sunday for someone to bring the FED audit up for conversation, did any of the news programs even mention the audit, I don't believe they did, Like i said in an earlier post, WE all would be shocked at the clever fraud they committed, all nice n legal when ya boil it down to the UCC code, they use against their corporate citizens."

First of all, thank you Mr. Chairman Ron Paul of the Federal Reserve Oversight Commitee for your work. On this wise I would like to say that Dr. Paul has kept his Congressional seat for Texas to help his state and to continue his work in Austrian economics but will not likely run for Congress again, instead going all for nothing in the Presidential bid. If thosr in the dinar community would put as proactive effort into supporting RP as they do passively being concerned about the RV, chance would better favour our enfeavors.

On the legitimization of graft...

The Federal Reserve Note is the biggest ponsi ever, legally implicated in the world's energy needs. Perhaps as much as 30% of every dollar spemt in the US is reflecting the cost of energy and trandportation necessary for manufacture and consumerism. A few families saw a way to lwgalize this theft buy tying to the legal sale of oil. The Standard oil trust was further strenghthened by halting the alternative fuel revolution that was occuring at the beginning of the 20th century. Prohibition made it illegal to disyil alcohol for fuel, that was the point. Model T's were flex fuel vehicles, believe it or not. Very interesting how every body is concerned about ponsies and fraud but we live under such a system.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil F.Y.I- Want the truth? Check out www.newworldorder.com. Then you''ll know!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil F.Y.I- Want the truth? Check out www.newworldorder.com. Then you''ll know!

There is a story about a prison. There were only a few guards, but misdirection was used to keep the prisoners in fear and caged. One cannot fight a phantom or a shadow. The more people fear, the more they beget fear and fail to act. By using language to define your enemy as something unprovable and stronger, a prison for your thoughts was constructed. Individuals need to be held responsible. There is no benefit in fighting a strawman. Nome-the-less, sometimes it takes fear to wake someone up. Once one has woken, it is his responsibility to raise his vibration and start creating. We are all part of the 'NWO,' what energy we offer has a collective effect on the outcome. Choose fear or choose love, each will beget afyer its own kind.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 pm

I ADMIRE JEB BUSH, BUT LOST SOME RESPECT FOR HIM WHEN HE BRAGGED ON HOW SMART OBAMA WAS... THAT IS A DANGEROUS OPINION BECAUSE HE REINFORCES OBAMA AS A WORTHY OPPONENT.. OBAMA HAS MANY FAILINGS IN HIS BACKGROUND AND HAS NEVER MANAGED OR DEVELOPED ANYTHING EXCEPT MARCHES ON BANKERS HOUSES.. HE LOST HIS LEGAL LICENSE AND MICHELE LOST HER LICENSE FOR DEFENDING WHAT HE DID.. IT IS A PITIFUL MESS AND DOES NOT DESERVE THE CONSIDERATION OR ADMIRATION HE RECEIVES FROM THE NEWS PEOPLE..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum