Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics

+8
GoodGosh
ghosthunter
Alchemist
supergirl
hf32839
ntvtexan
panamabev
openmind
12 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Empty Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics

Post by openmind Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:08 am

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Article-0-0F30DEEC00000578-143_634x422

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Justin-bieber-caroling-with-president-obama-christmas-in-washington

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Obama_Christmas_In_Washington_0378d-27484

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Obama%20Christmas%20In%20Wa_Gill

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Justin-bieber-caroling-with-president-obama-christmas-in-washington

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Article-2074737-0F31119B00000578-103_634x417

The last one is from 2010.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Empty Re: Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics

Post by panamabev Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:23 am

Very, very nice!! Thanks for posting pics of our President and the First Family!

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Empty Re: Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics

Post by ntvtexan Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:13 am

I'm not an Obama fan, but these are GREAT pictures...Everyone's havin' a great time !

Now, if we could only keep this for the other 364 days !!!

🎅~~:rendeer:--:rendeer:--:rendeer:--:rendeer:--:rendeer:--:rendeer:--:rendeer:~~:rendeer:

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hf32839 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:22 am

I wonder how much "That great time." cost the American taxpayers?

hf32839

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 am

very nice pics, indeed!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:20 am

hf32839 wrote:I wonder how much "That great time." cost the American taxpayers?

Don't know. Imagine if there were no decorations, the outcry. Some christian groups do not celebrate Christmas at all. Christmas at the White House is a tradition.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:13 am

The pics of the first family are pretty great!

Here is one group not celebrating the Holidays instead of Christmas. Kind of ironic I think:

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Gop%20holiday%20party

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:17 am

Beautiful pics! Thanks so much. Makes me feel even more festive!!!

Meeeeeeerrrrryyyy Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho! 🎅 :rendeer: 🎅 :rendeer: 🎅 :rendeer: Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 3151798102
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 am

hf32839 wrote:I wonder how much "That great time." cost the American taxpayers?

GRINCH!!! Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 1649822485 Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 1649822485
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Be happy he is celebrating Christmas and not Jihad!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 pm

He may be your first family, he surely is not mine. Maybe he is taking Ho Chi Minh's Place. He was against the Constitution also. Closed minded American Patriot.
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Thanks for posting,a moment away from the politics,they're beautiful pictures.
The last one should be on a card 🎅

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 am

rdrobel wrote:He may be your first family, he surely is not mine. Maybe he is taking Ho Chi Minh's Place. He was against the Constitution also. Closed minded American Patriot.

Oh brother!

Ho Chi Minh Palace? Not sure why that is referenced here.

Has President Obama done some things which I think are fundamentally and overtly unconstitutional, yes. Do most of the establishment politicians (whether they are Democrat, Republican, or Tea Party) agree with some unconstitutional issues, yes. Isn't that more a reflection on the complacency of our government and the apathy and carelessness of our electorate?

Who is the close minded american patriot, you are me?

Being closed minded is antithetical to being an American Patriot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 pm

rdrobel?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm

It does matter if you like the person or not, the office is to be respected. I will preach that whoever is in the office, no matter how much I disagree with him. It IS a constitutional office, and to be respected as such. Further, we are commanded to pray for our leaders. The Word says Kings or Rulers, depending on the translation, but President is a close as we come.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:44 pm

They are pretty nice pics. We do expect to see nice Christmastime photos of the first family ... any first family. I won't begrudge them a nice holiday party.

🎅 :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 am

Check out the video of the festivities, White House Christmas 2011:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=IN3SJQPI

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 am

Old video. Still fun. Hopefully White House Christmas 2013 will be with President Paul.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Leave it to you to turn this into a RP add openmind LOL ... still this does not really belong here so am moving to general category.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865  Merry Christmas from the White House...Great Pics 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum