Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Court...Isn't their time almost up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

World Court...Isn't their time almost up?

+10
Thewanderingjew
gumboman
QAwake
Austin-Powers for PM
trebor1859
angela2600
RMar
wizkid1
okiedokie
athensgurl
14 posters

Go down

World Court...Isn't their time almost up? Empty World Court...Isn't their time almost up?

Post by athensgurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I have a question, for anyone, please?

I have read form Okie, and several other sources, that the World Court stepped in, and basically went around the USA the other night...and that in 48-hours, they were going to go ahead and push through the RV. What ever happened to this? To the World Court? To them going around the USA to get this done for Iraq, and every other Country in the world?

Also, the statements have been made that once the Debt Ceiling was dealt with, or solved, that it would signal the RV...what now? Since the Debt Ceiling was not concluded in a positive manner...what happens now? Is the RV still going to be signaled form this...as some people said that it owuld (deal or no deal!)?

Thanks in advance for all of your assistance with these answer!!

athensgurl

Back to top Go down

World Court...Isn't their time almost up? Empty Re: World Court...Isn't their time almost up?

Post by okiedokie Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 pm

athensgurl wrote:I have a question, for anyone, please?

I have read form Okie, and several other sources, that the World Court stepped in, and basically went around the USA the other night...and that in 48-hours, they were going to go ahead and push through the RV. What ever happened to this? To the World Court? To them going around the USA to get this done for Iraq, and every other Country in the world?

It simply was not true.....

Last edited by okiedokie on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

World Court...Isn't their time almost up? Empty Re: World Court...Isn't their time almost up?

Post by wizkid1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:06 pm

It was a failed attempt at getting folks excited for 48 more hours. Ugghh

wizkid1

Back to top Go down

Post by RMar Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

It wasn't failed because a lot of people got excited and I for one am still excited! We're getting closer every day

RMar

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

[quote="okiedokie"]
athensgurl wrote:I have a question, for anyone, please?

It simplely was not true.....

Wow! I am sorry to hear you say that this simply was "not true!" Or as the other person said, just a ploy to get us to hang on for another 48-hours!!

I believed what Okie, Red Lily, and a bunch of other people said when it came to this Debt Ceiling...the World Court...and the 48-hours to forcing this RV issue over what the USA is wanting!!

I am sad now...

:(

Thanks for your answers!!

athensgurl

athensgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by angela2600 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

RMar wrote:It wasn't failed because a lot of people got excited and I for one am still excited! We're getting closer every day

Im with you......

I am excited everyday. Sooner would be better but I am ok with knowing that it is coming.

angela2600

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm excited and believe this is on the way. Apparently the 48 hrs simply was not true. Keeping the faith

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgurl Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

angela2600 wrote:
RMar wrote:It wasn't failed because a lot of people got excited and I for one am still excited! We're getting closer every day

Im with you......

I am excited everyday. Sooner would be better but I am ok with knowing that it is coming.

I am also EXCITED still!!

I just read this on Dinar Recaps form Okie... Hope this keeps you all smiling!! Thanks for everyone's comments!!

athensgurl

Okie on OOM this evening
07/24/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE NOW IN A POSITION OF WAITING TO SEE IF THE US GOV WILL ADHERE TO THE DECISSION OF THE WORLD COURT ----THAT PROVISION ACCORDING TO MY WATCH SHOULD EXPIRE BEFORE MIDNIGHT

athensgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

[quote="athensgurl"]
angela2600 wrote:
RMar wrote:It wasn't failed

I am also EXCITED still!!

I just read this on Dinar Recaps form Okie... Hope this keeps you all smiling!! Thanks for everyone's comments!!

athensgurl

Okie on OOM this evening
07/24/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE NOW IN A POSITION OF WAITING TO SEE IF THE US GOV WILL ADHERE TO THE DECISSION OF THE WORLD COURT ----THAT PROVISION ACCORDING TO MY WATCH SHOULD EXPIRE BEFORE MIDNIGHT

And if the US Government decides not to adhere to the World Court decision, then we wake up Monday Morning without an RV, and we continue to wait. I just hope that the stubbornness of politicians will subside long enough to make this whole debt ceiling and RV go through.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

World Court...Isn't their time almost up? Empty world court mailing list

Post by QAwake Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:52 pm

you can monitor world court decisions yourself...

http://www.icj-cij.org/homepage/index.php

I have seen no court statements there regarding this matter

QAwake
QAwake

http://qawake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gumboman Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

simply put--another one bites the dust LOL. hope soon though!!!!!!!!!

gumboman

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Well. Don't be too shocked people... plenty of people said this would happen. After months and years of this same ole 'intel', how can you take any of these situations seriously? (the debt ceiling, the world court, June 30th and its promises, Christmas, yadda yadda). There is always a new date or economic situation that is going to 'seal the deal' on this puppy. I think when the guru's finally fess up and say they don't have a friggin clue, THEN it might happen!

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:Well. Don't be too shocked people... plenty of people said this would happen. After months and years of this same ole 'intel', how can you take any of these situations seriously? (the debt ceiling, the world court, June 30th and its promises, Christmas, yadda yadda). There is always a new date or economic situation that is going to 'seal the deal' on this puppy. I think when the guru's finally fess up and say they don't have a friggin clue, THEN it might happen!

Sounds like you have figured it out Wink

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 pm

There is one thing for sure and certain,and that is; We are NOT going to have to wait too long to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by QAwake Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:Well. Don't be too shocked people... plenty of people said this would happen. After months and years of this same ole 'intel', how can you take any of these situations seriously? (the debt ceiling, the world court, June 30th and its promises, Christmas, yadda yadda). There is always a new date or economic situation that is going to 'seal the deal' on this puppy. I think when the guru's finally fess up and say they don't have a friggin clue, THEN it might happen!

Why they say obviously disprovable facts is beyond me.... trust and verify...
QAwake
QAwake

http://qawake.net

Back to top Go down

World Court...Isn't their time almost up? Empty STOP THE TRAIN....

Post by cincypastor Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 pm

All I have to say is..... somebody needs to tell thier really high up secret intel sources that they are not reliable anymore. The source I had Made ONE error...(trust me, people remind me all the time), and I don't post anything he says now. Maybe some of these folks need to stop telling us the same stuff weekend after weekend. I stopped telling people in my church anything that I hear on any site, becuase my folks just got upset with me. Oh well it's free fake info...I could be paying 14.95 for it, poor saps!

cincypastor

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 am

Cincypastor...you nailed it on the head! "Oh well it's free fake info...I could be paying 14.95 for it, poor saps!"
This is the best way to look at it. That way when it does RV, you will be pleasantly surprised!

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:07 am

Heck someboby has always jumped in and took over. The IMF, UN, World Bank, World Court, BIS, and son and so on. And yet here we are waiting. I think these "gurus" sources don't have a clue. Just like the rest of us. And before you start with the "get your own sources" line, I do have my own source. Much higher than some of you would think. And guess what? He hasn't been right yet either.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum