Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits

+6
TIMSTERS
rick152
Labrann
therealbutterfly
debaumgardner
ADMIN
10 posters

Go down

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  Empty ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

ShawnW (BSP) – Post By VNJW PTR Forum: Dinar Recaps 12/12/11
DECEMBER 12TH, 2011
Posted by ShawnW (BSP):

Where this RV sits IMO -

Well, I recommended in Chat yesterday that it may be a good idea for some to zoom out on their view of the RV so that they are not so whip lashed with the ups and downs…..

I decided to take my own advice, and I think after talking with a few others that I have a feel pretty good about posting this information… While this is just my opinion, If you can read it with and open mind I think you may agree as it makes a lot of sense to me…. I would love to hear others input and opinions on this….

Well lets look at a few things that I am confident we know…..

The banks are sitting at 00.000 for 130+ currencies….. I believe it is actually 142 currently. This has been ongoing for 2+ weeks and quite honestly amazes me…. but lets think this through, obviously we cannot state that because the banks are at 00.000 this means RV in 24 hours or whatever time frame.

Why are they at 00.0000, I have heard several reasons floating around, to stop trades on those currencies so that the banks can clear their books and not be stuck in the middle of a trade when this does happen…. I have also heard it was due to the adjustments that the IMF was doing. Well both IMO are accurate.Dan has said in the past that he does not rely on bank intel as they will be the last place we will see the RV and he is correct… But in saying that, it is one reason why I think this piece of the puzzle is so important.

If there was not TRUE INTENT to get this global adjustment done ASAP the banks would have gone back to the old rates and started trading those currencies again…. But knowing that they would have to go through the process of clearing their books again they would not, with out concrete info that this RV was not going to be taking place ASAP…

So whether it is the banks being stubborn and holding onto this rate or we are in the final stages of this happening, either way at this point we are not moving backwards, and until we do on this part, we sit in a very good spot and there is no reason to fret…

Next, similar to this we have heard several reports that this RV money is already being spent in certain areas in Iraq. Contractors being paid and so forth…. I have not seen and credible evidence of a full blown RV in Iraq but as far as contracts being paid this brings me to the point that Iraq is not holding this up…. they are moving forward on this to the extent that they can as they are desperate to start rebuilding their country and tired of waiting on the rest of the world to come to terms so they can finally start….

Now in saying that, there is a story line that must play out in Iraq and I think the news we are seeing and hearing is that story, does it affect the RV? only to the point they want the dots to be connected in public when this happens.

I do not for one second Buy that Iraq needs to be out Ch7 or the HCL needs to be finalized or whatever else people want to bring to the table regarding Iraq…. otherwise we would not be at the point we are regarding the banks and so forth….

This RV is now on the world stage and the hold ups/delays IMO are only that this is done right the first time.. while there are certain countries that feel they have the power to adjust as they feel fit, mostly this rests with the IMF at this point IMO… Even to the point that 9 countries were added back into the basket last week. Was that the final adjustment, only time will tell, but one thing I do know…

At this point we need to watch this play out on the world stage, Do I think we are close ABSOLUTELY, very possibly today…… but I also see no reason to get down on this, or anxious. we are so close and so much of what we are seeing is pointing to the fact of no going back.
I hope everyone has a great night and let’s bring this home….

Shawn

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  Empty Re: ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits

Post by debaumgardner Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 pm

What was the time frame for the Kuwait RV to happen after they talked about finances out loud to other countries?

debaumgardner

Back to top Go down

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  Empty Re: ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

debaumgardner wrote:What was the time frame for the Kuwait RV to happen after they talked about finances out loud to other countries?

Kuwait didnt rv. Cant compare what happened in kuwait to what has happened in iraq for over 8 years.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
debaumgardner wrote:What was the time frame for the Kuwait RV to happen after they talked about finances out loud to other countries?

Kuwait didnt rv. Cant compare what happened in kuwait to what has happened in iraq for over 8 years.....

So, what about this post?

* GMartin (Kuwait RV VS IRAQI DINAR RV): DV 11/30/11
DECEMBER 1ST, 2011 09:13 AM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)
I have been researching for quite sometime now regarding this so called re-evaluation of kuwait and I have posted my findings on this site earlier this year. I was able to pin point the time frame Kuwait increased and decreased their value. I will state that in my previous findings posted somewhere on this forum Kuwait RV twice; One was semi low and another closer in value all in a time frame of 5 years. They also had two currencies in existence during this time. Check that on wikipedia Don’t believe it ever happened to begin with? check it out for yourself – http://www.cbk.gov.k…ange_rates.html
So in theory Kuwait did technically revalue BIG overnight and set a limit on the amount of funds they could decrease and increase meaning RV at XXXfils cannot exceed XXX fils in XXX timeframe hence 5yrs reference. They planned this for several years…

Labrann

http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:39 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Thats right... Kuwait was only "momentarily" Devalued as to get they're country back from the saddist Hussein. Then they were meerly reinstated. Iraq is a complete "rebuilding" of a nation from the get. Government, mind set, stabilization and on and on...complete...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Try going to your local bank and ask the currency person about the rates on the screen . if they are as nice as my bankers they will let you see the currency screens to see that they have rates posted...same as always .ive been to my BoA as well as my 5th /3rd they know me well. they know im into currency tradeing. so they help me with info such as current rates . so please do your own DD and it will put this 00.0000 thing to rest once and for all.. PS.. NOT BASHING! JUST SAYING .
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:54 pm

TIMSTERS: About your avatar -- lol!

I think some of the gurus may need to borrow it! 🎅

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

ShawnW - His opinion on where this RV sits  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:14 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:TIMSTERS: About your avatar -- lol!

This is the quote of the day...congrats...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 pm

So if the IQD rate jumps to $3.22 is that a RV or "reinstated"?

Personaly I really don't care what you call it, I'll take it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm

3.22 would be RI that could be + a percentage for "inflation" Like 3.86 or close. beyond like 4== would be a RV...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Like I said, I don't care what you call it, I'll take it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I dont care what you call it either, but dont call it OVER till the CBI says its over......

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:TIMSTERS: About your avatar -- lol!

lmao lmao lmao

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum