Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11 It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework...

2 posters

Go down

Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... Empty Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11 It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework...

Post by peter3 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11

Forum Home > Dinar Rumors > Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11

CZ
It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework........This is just a brief summary.
The Dinarians may be OK but what about the rest of the country.
Blessing Guys,.....CZ.....
Trump sums up Obama Care .....
Let me get this straight . . . ...
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care
plan we are forced to purchase and
fined if we don't,
Which purportedly covers at least
ten million more people,
without adding a single new doctor,
but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
written by a committee whose chairman
says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that didn't read it but
exempted themselves from it,
and signed by a President who smokes,
with funding administered by a treasury chief who
didn't pay his taxes,
for which we'll be taxed for four years before any
benefits take effect,
by a government which has
already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,
all to be overseen by a surgeon general
who is obese,
and financed by a country that's broke!!!!!
'Is there something
WRONG with this picture?'
July 23, 2011 at 4:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bobbysac
i would vote for him ,trump  is right to the point ,no bs type of guy
--

July 23, 2011 at 4:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CZ
bobbysac at July 23, 2011 at 4:37 AM
i would vote for him ,trump  is right to the point ,no bs type of guy
Trump may not be the answer but we must do something quick !!!!!
Our country may not last until the next election..... I hear it won't unless we stop O now.
Have you read Agenda 21..... Google it....... It was signed by O a few weeks ago when the country was engrossed in the Anthony Trial.
It gives all our property rights to the UN.
Our homes will have meters put on them. They will decided how many hour we can use our power and what hours we can cook etc. They will decide how much water we can use and when we can shower. AND drilling a well will be forbidden.
It gives our government the rights to all rural land. They want to stop farmers from growing crops. It was already done in California. They want to control us totally. Our wealth will do us no good if we are not allowed to buy what we can afford.
GOOGLE AGENDA 21. SEE FOR YOURSELF IT IS VERY REAL AND IS ALREADY IN USE. I read the other day on one of the sites that a woman in Texas says they have already put the meters on her house.
I have just scratched the surface here.
Blessing, CZ  
July 23, 2011 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dinar trucker
I believe he's a player for the dems....and I wouldn't trust him out of the house!
He is not what we need in the big house !
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11    It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework... Empty Re: Topic: Trump - Healthcare 7-23-11 It is so much worse than this......We need to do our homework...

Post by charity Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:41 pm

I would vote for 'the Donald" in a heartbeat. He's an intelligent guy, who is actually an american citizen. He's been in the public eye for years, and you know what your getting. He's also a business man with talent for creating jobs. He definitely has more experience than the 'guy' we have now. He meets people in power all over the world... He would be an asset to our country, help bring it back to greatness!! Hay! Trump Power!!

charity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum