Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT

+7
spinerep
jeremy13
Duckyboy
rick152
DinarRetard
wizkid1
mason10
11 posters

Go down

WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT Empty WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT

Post by mason10 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 am

I read something this morning that OKIE supposedly said re: World Court requiring Iraq RV. Here is link to the World Court. Can someone please help me find WHERE on this site it refers to them having done so? If it was a case and/or opinion, as with all others, it should be readable. I'm especially interested in finding the legal terminology referred to in the earlier post.
http://www.icj-cij.org/homepage/index.php

Any help appreciated.

mason10

Back to top Go down

WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT Empty Re: WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT

Post by wizkid1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:23 am

They're not going to post about a Re-valueation of a currency to the public. Okie got intel. Someone probably read him the document.

wizkid1

Back to top Go down

WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT Empty Re: WORLD COURT INFO RE RV and LINK TO WORLD COURT

Post by DinarRetard Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 am

I checked the calendar of the World Court and nothing was posted of such words of (or any words pertaining to): REDENOMINATE THE IRAQ DINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY THE 24TH OF JULY

Then I thought - Perhaps it takes a few days or a week to post it (administrative work usually does even in a small county in the USA), then it occured to me! Why would the World Court post something that is suppose to be only known by Gov'ts? No, they are not going to post anything of the sort. The 'blind' group didn't ask this question. It just makes sense! 🎅 Christmas in July anyone?

DinarRetard

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 am

The way I understood the whole world court bit was that if the US did not get off the stick, then the world court would step in and allow Iraq to open the RV without the US consent The US has a 16% vote in the UN and 85% votes are required. That if the US does not make the move then they would go around them.. Therefore I believe there would not be , As of yet, anything on the docket. But an inaction would put it on the docket and henceforth action and RV We will see...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mason10 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 am

rick152 wrote:The way I understood the whole world court bit was that if the US did not get off the stick, then the world court would step in and allow Iraq to open the RV without the US consent The US has a 16% vote in the UN and 85% votes are required. That if the US does not make the move then they would go around them.. Therefore I believe there would not be , As of yet, anything on the docket. But an inaction would put it on the docket and henceforth action and RV We will see...rick152
Thank you, Rick152. I appreciate your response.

mason10

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 am

rick152 wrote:The way I understood the whole world court bit was that if the US did not get off the stick, then the world court would step in and allow Iraq to open the RV without the US consent The US has a 16% vote in the UN and 85% votes are required. That if the US does not make the move then they would go around them.. Therefore I believe there would not be , As of yet, anything on the docket. But an inaction would put it on the docket and henceforth action and RV We will see...rick152

US HAS 16.77% VOTE IN INF...NOT UN. NO BIGGIE, JUST TRYING TO PREVENT SOMEBODY BASHING YOU
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jeremy13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

The sooner everyone realizes that they are not going to find information about the RV on websites like the IMF, world bank..... The sooner they will stop stressing out. This is NOT going to be made public. This is not a stock. or even an investment, it is an opportunity we where blessed to know about.

jeremy13

Back to top Go down

Post by spinerep Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 pm

jeremy13 wrote:The sooner everyone realizes that they are not going to find information about the RV on websites like the IMF, world bank..... The sooner they will stop stressing out. This is NOT going to be made public. This is not a stock. or even an investment, it is an opportunity we where blessed to know about.
Thank You! I couldn't have said it better myself.

spinerep

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

jeremy13 wrote:The sooner everyone realizes that they are not going to find information about the RV on websites like the IMF, world bank..... The sooner they will stop stressing out. This is NOT going to be made public. This is not a stock. or even an investment, it is an opportunity we where blessed to know about.

Agree! Doesn't this person realize that the best place to get dinar info is from OKIE
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

THIS "ANNOUNCEMENT" IS NOT GOING TO BE IN LIGHTS ABOVE TIME SQUARE, ON US NATIONAL MEDIA, OR POSTED ON THE IMF WEBSITE. IT WILL BE JUST LIKE KUWAIT...A LEGAL NOTICE IN IRAQI NEWSPAPERS, ON THEIR TV AND RADIO. IT IS THEIR EVENT...NOT A MADE FOR TV HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION AS MANY WHO COME HERE THINK. IT IS NOT AS IF YOU JOINED OKIE'S SITE TODAY AND YOU DEMAND "YOUR ORDER" WITHIN 30 MINUTES OR IT'S FREE!!! HOLD YOUR HORSES AND FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP THE BASHING OF THE INTEL WHICH IS PRESENTED ON THIS SITE. SOME OF US HAVE BEEN ON THIS ROLLERCOASTER SINCE 2004-2005. HANG ON IT WILL HAPPEN!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prov2925 Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

Ministerb - Amen! Could not have said it any better!

prov2925

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:26 am

Ministerb..... you hit the nail on the head.... I totally agree!

bowhunter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum