Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From Chat 7:50pm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

From Chat 7:50pm

+6
Phoenx
happywelshguy
BoltUpright
gatordog69
popeye
sdtraderunner
10 posters

Go down

From Chat 7:50pm Empty From Chat 7:50pm

Post by sdtraderunner Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm

From Chat at 7:50pm
[OKIE OIL MAN] THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES--WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES---OH YES------------------------------AND DID I MENTION------------THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????------gotcha----NOW IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE---YOUR WOODS GREEN----JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO--THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS TO PERMIT THE R/V AND THAT STARTED TODAY----HOW ABOUT THAT CAMPERS???

sdtraderunner

Back to top Go down

From Chat 7:50pm Empty Re: From Chat 7:50pm

Post by popeye Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

GROOVY!! Bring it on!!

Don't take yourself so seriously......nobody else does!!
popeye
popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by gatordog69 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

:flower: :flower: Go Okie--This time it feels right---I pray it is so--what a positive difference we Dinarians can make--Blessings--The Florida Gatordog :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

gatordog69

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm ready :cheers: .....REALLY READY!!! bigsmile
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

From Chat 7:50pm Empty FROM CHAT

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

July 22,2011 6:30 cst.

OKIE...

I have always appreciated your intel and your attention to detail and I look forward to your posts.

I want you to be Oh! So Right.......

However, this is what BULLDOG75, just posted

Please be right OKIE.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

:cheers: bounce

Bulldog75] 6:30pm, July 22, 2011: THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days. Its gonna be August 1 in the "11th/eleventh hour" before the drama plays out its course totally. As Elvis says "the world is a stage and each must play a part". Well, they will definitely play their parts vigorously. Rate post drops to 88% probability, rising about 1% a day with a "12% X Factor" declining thru August 1. This is a "World Event Hyped to the Hilt", and in the background, our rate/date lingers; but hark there is Light that cometh! Keep your faith, hopes & dreams. This will truly happen. Patience. Love your family, relatives, friends. Count your Blessings. Be safe and secure. Amen.

sdtraderunner wrote:From Chat at 7:50pm
[OKIE OIL MAN] THE DROP DEAD DATE ON THE DEBT CEILING INCREASE IS SUNDAY NOT TODAY LIKE YOU HEARD AND THERE ARE A PREPARED AGREEMENT ALREADY ACCEPTABLE BY BOTH PARTIES--WHAT YOUR SEEING NOW IS POLITICAL POSTURING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES---OH YES------------------------------AND DID I MENTION------------THE R/V IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY?????------gotcha----NOW IF THAT DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE---YOUR WOODS GREEN----JUST GOT THE INTEL/INFO IN A FEW MINUTES AGO--THE WORLD COURT GAVE THE USA 48 HOURS TO PERMIT THE R/V AND THAT STARTED TODAY----HOW ABOUT THAT CAMPERS???
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenx Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

BULLDOG75 has said himself that he has no sources, nor intel, and he just analyzes basically what other people say along with events to come up with his jargon. I really don't give much credence to what he has to say...I'll take Okie's viewpoints any day because they come from years of experience and many many contacts made during those years.

Phoenx

Back to top Go down

Post by MntnLady Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Okie has to be right, remember this:
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html
7-22-2011 Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now
[trpschick] Senator...big name Senator (he is all over the TV) called Tony - PTR and told him that the only thing stopping this is the debt ceiling and soon as an agreement is reached you will see the RV...deal or no deal.. in 48 hours something will happen! Deal or no deal.. now you have what you have been waiting for...a time frame....they are all saying that this is what is stopping it from happening...listening to the senator and all other sources saying this is the only thing we are waiting on

2:40pm [OKIE OIL MAN] TONY'S INTEL IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON THE MONEY AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT

HALLELUJAH

Last edited by MntnLady on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

MntnLady

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Thank you

I really appreciate OKIE

bounce

Phoenx wrote:BULLDOG75 has said himself that he has no sources, nor intel, and he just analyzes basically what other people say along with events to come up with his jargon. I really don't give much credence to what he has to say...I'll take Okie's viewpoints any day because they come from years of experience and many many contacts made during those years.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondbacksteve Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Actually, the world court heard no such case. The world court is currently involvved in 3 active cases.
1:Territorial and Maritime Dispute (Nicaragua v. Colombia)
2: Application of the Interim Accord of 13 September 1995 (the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia v. Greece)
3: Request for interpretation of the Judgment of 15 June 1962 in the case concerning the Temple of Preah Vihear (Cambodia v. Thailand) (Cambodia v. Thailand)

Interestingly enough. Iraq hasn't filed any petitions at all in the World Court.

The World Court Has a website.

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/index.php?p1=3&p2=1

There is no such thing as a world court that deals with "secret cases"

One less resource than can be used for false intel

However. Here's the good news. my 100,000 dinar gained a total of .03 today after it lost a total of .08.

Diamondbacksteve

The Koolaid doesn't taste that good.

Last edited by Diamondbacksteve on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diamondbacksteve

Back to top Go down

Post by donzi Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

So 'DiamondStevie', are you saying that YOUR INTEL is the INTERNET???
OKIE has REAL intel.
You're research is a 'piece of work'!!!

donzi

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

[OKIE OIL MAN] HERE IS THE EXACT LEGAL TERMINOLOGY FROM WORLD COURT--48 HOUR DEADLINE TO REDENOMINATE THE IRAQ DINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY THE 24TH OF JULY---------NOW IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME???

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum