Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ

Go down

Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics	 Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ Empty Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0 Close to Maliki describ

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

Posted: June 21, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Ayad Allawi, Council of Representatives of Iraq, iraqi list, Islamic Dawa Party, Jalal Talabani, Maliki, Massoud Barzani, Nouri al-Maliki 0
Close to Maliki described the leaders’ meeting as “positive” and confirms that things are moving towards a solution

Described the leader of the state law Kamal Saadi, on Monday, the meeting of leaders of political blocs, which was held yesterday to “positive”, adding that the atmosphere of dialogues tend to resolve outstanding matters, as pointed out that the security ministries will be resolved soon, with the agreement of the political blocs.

Saadi told in an interview for “Alsumaria News”, “File security ministries will be resolved in the near through dialogues with the political blocs, in addition to the rest of the outstanding issues,” noting that “the Council of strategic policies is the other will solve through dialogue, too, after meeting the positive held yesterday. ” said Saadi that “the meeting included an agreement to stop all media campaigns,” asserting that “state law did not launch-day state of the campaign on the Iraqi List, where we committed ourselves to reactions of quiet, despite the direct harsh words by the latter against the Dawa Party Islamic. ” and announced that the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, said Monday that it will see the commitment of the parties to the political agreement on the text to stop the campaigns miscarriage political and media, and as pointed out that the campaign against its leader, aiming to sink the country into political chaos, confirmed that it stands firmly against that campaign. He said Saedi, that “the state law did not want one day to any escalation of media or political, and we now also our commitment to all agreements,” he said, adding that “there are subsequent meetings will be held both at the level of political leaders or through dialogues side.”

He was President Jalal Talabani said during a press conference held on the sidelines of the political blocs, yesterday, that the political blocs agreed to end the escalation of media language that rose, and when he described the meeting as “important” to end the estrangement and alienation, he pointed out that the leaders of the blocs agreed to hold another meeting to implement the remaining agreements.

The leaders of political blocs held, Monday, at the home of President Jalal Talabani, a meeting, without the presence of the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, leader of the National Alliance Ibrahim Jaafari and President of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, as well as the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani. and called on President Jalal Talabani, early this week, leaders of political blocs to a meeting in his home to discuss the Convention on the Erbil and security ministries and Limbering Ministerial and convergence of the Iraqi List and a coalition of law and genuine partnership in the management of the country. and escalated the political crisis experienced by the country for more than a year and two months between the coalition of state law led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi, against the backdrop of demonstrations staged by Tahrir Square in Baghdad on 10 June, and demonstrations of counter-thought that the government-sponsored and which demanded the execution of the perpetrators of the wedding of Dujail and to hold politicians who stand behind them, which was considered Iraqi they carried the abuse to her and its leader, also incite sectarian and return Iraq to the atmosphere of the years 2006 and 2007, while confirming that the return of organized crime within a hundred days a sign of the collapse of the security file.

and lawmakers walked out of the Iraqi List of the meeting of the Council of Representatives, June 12, the current protest against the events in Tahrir Square in 10 of the same month, and keep the security ministries vacant, even now, as well as for the attack on MP Haider Mulla, threatening to sue the MP Kamal Saadi in the event did not take the Dawa Party, a position on the subject. The MP for the rule of law Kamal Saadi, MP Iraqi List Haider Mulla clashed with hands, inside the parliament building against the backdrop of major escalation between state law and the Iraqi List, and their leaders, since launching the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, on June 10 now, a scathing attack on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, after he had been humiliated by his pictures in Tahrir Square, in addition to the official on the implementation of crime wedding Dujail Firas Jubouri by the victims’ families and other supporters of the Dawa Party in the event said that the government has supported, and Allawi described the elements of the Dawa Party led by al-Maliki as “bats of darkness,” warning “policy gagged and dictatorship, the new.

The demonstrators, supporters of the government tearing down pictures of the leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, and hit her shoes, as well as burn some of them. and spin differences between the Iraqi List and the National Alliance on some of the terms of the Erbil, including the draft Law on the Council strategy policies and higher, and most important of these differences mechanism of selection of the President of the Council, as the demands of the Iraqi List to be mechanism of choice in the House of Representatives, which rejected the National Alliance and demanded to be inside the body that are within the National Council for strategic policy and status enjoyed by the person who chairs the Council and the powers of whether it would be described as general secretary or president.

The head of Iraq’s Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, in September 2010, an initiative on resolving the political crisis in Iraq include the formation of a committee of between eight and twelve representatives of the political blocs to begin talks to form a new government and work to resolve outstanding differences, and held extensive meetings for the leaders to resolve the issue of the three presidencies.

http://wp.me/pZC7o-8KB

Share this:Share
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum