Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers

+3
tbolt
BoltUpright
xpectarius
7 posters

Go down

Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers Empty Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers

Post by xpectarius Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Though I agree with the recent posts regarding NOT disclosing the Dinar to the mainstream media....what would be the harm in using this as a motivator with our congressmen and senators. It's been two weeks since BGG introduced the excellent idea of contacting these folks with a non-threatening letter and perhaps we have gotten some attention....but, from what I see, things are still what they were two weeks ago. We have received a few vapid and non-commital responses yet we need more than that. We need to see a real, tangible difference....we need to see the release of this blessing...NOW!! Why not suggest a timeline for the Dinar to be released upon which we are all unified....say....July 27th? And if, by then, nothing has happened....we then contact all the major media outlets. This should be communicated to our representatives....IMHO. Your thoughts?

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers Empty Re: Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers

Post by BoltUpright Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Here's another 'viewpoint' that makes a whole lotta sense.

Fellow-Dinar Investors,

I am concerned that the proposed letter will have an unintended and unforeseen consequence that the originator has not considered.

I am a retired trial attorney whose whole career has been to help the 'little man,' etc. for over 44 years.  I am also an ordained minister of the Gospel and a former Pastor.  I continue to work with churches, incorporated churches and ministries and serves as Chairman of our 5 county Food Bank, as part of the nationwide Feeding America Food Banks for the past 13 years, or so. I have also been instrumental in sharing the wonderful investment opportunity of obtaining Dinars for the Kingdom use.

The urging of all of your readers instantly gives Congress, the President (AND ALL OF THE CORRUPT AGENCIES, IRS, DIRECTORS, UNION LEADERS, THUGS, ETC. WHO WILL HAVE A GREAT LIST OF TARGETS!!!  Don't you think that these corrupt individuals are so stupid that they cannot put 2+2 together and realize that if these people know about this great wealth, that they are participating in the investment??????

Many of your articles have stressed SECURITY, SECRECY, ETC.  to guard the fact that the individual has Dinars, how does this fit in with keeping a low profile and to tell nobody of our possession of Dinars.  

I hope you immediately send out a CAUTION related to this proposal!!

Most sincerely,

Dr. xxxxxxx, Esquire
Juris Doctor, Doctor of Divinity

Last edited by BoltUpright on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers Empty Re: Addensdum to: should we tell newspapers

Post by tbolt Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Please do not contact the media. There is rarely anything good that comes out of the media and notifying them, IMO, could potentially ruin what we have all been waiting on. Please be patient. Thank you.

tbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:21 pm

People really need to smarten up. Nothing good will come out of contacting the media. Everyone just sit back and relax and have some patience.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 pm

No keep your mouth shut and relax and trust God he knows what hes doing. Did you ever think maybe Gods setting O up to fail so he cant win in 2012 cause he pissed 3 million iqd holders off.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Not unless you want to be responsible for mass riots cause thats what it would cause. Think safety for you. Play it low key. Dont make yourself a target. Be blessed

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by xpectarius Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:37 pm

I agree no media contact. As many of the informed people on here have added previously, if people not invested would get ahold of this story, and let's say it RV's for any rate, can you imagine the mass chaos that would ensue? Any personal information that would get into the wrong hands and you'd better hope you've made enough to invest in the best security system out there.

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 pm

I created the original thread for discussion purposes.

I also re-posted that the Majority of replies won the day

No letter to newspapers

bounce
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum