Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change

4 posters

Go down

Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change Empty Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change

Post by peter3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

Moderator: Site Admins

Post a reply

First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
» Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:44 am

Site Member chatting with Bloomberg writer…. stay tuned!

I’ve taken down the actual Bloomberg chat images due to potential copyright issues, but what was conveyed is the following:

■3:03pm EST – Iraq Central Bank Governor speaks in televised speech
■3:03pm EST – Iraq plans to issue new national currency
■3:30pm EST – Iraq plans to slash 3 digits from national currency
Further information is still waiting on the above information. It’s nothing we haven’t read before, but it’s interesting it’s being posted today. They further stated they will be issuing a “new currency” whatever that means, but didn’t know how that would impact the “old/current” currency
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change Empty Re: Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change

Post by tport Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 am

Has the TV session with Dr. Shabibi yesterday been confirmed yet? I have heard both that it did take place and that it didn't take place. Just curious if we have any good verification on this TV appearance by Dr. Shabibi. Thank you!
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change Empty Re: Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm

peter3 wrote:Site Member: Bloomberg Post about IQD Change
Moderator: Site Admins

Post a reply

First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
» Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:44 am

Site Member chatting with Bloomberg writer…. stay tuned!

I’ve taken down the actual Bloomberg chat images due to potential copyright issues, but what was conveyed is the following:

■3:03pm EST – Iraq Central Bank Governor speaks in televised speech
■3:03pm EST – Iraq plans to issue new national currency
■3:30pm EST – Iraq plans to slash 3 digits from national currency
Further information is still waiting on the above information. It’s nothing we haven’t read before, but it’s interesting it’s being posted today. They further stated they will be issuing a “new currency” whatever that means, but didn’t know how that would impact the “old/current” currency

It is my understanding that the reference to the "New currency" is in fact the elusive lower denominations, it is also my understanding that the three zero currency will co-exist with the lower denoms unless there will be a specific period of time given to dinar holders to either cash them in or convert them to lower denoms or deposit them into an account to be converted to electronic funds. I am sure that IF there is a deadline for converting the three zero currency then the CBI will be very clear on just what the terms will be.

The above post is very positive sign that we are making progress towards our goal with regard to our investment, veteran dinar holders are also aware that based on the fact that this is Iraq we are dealing with that it is prudent to temper our excitement with experience. At this point I prefer to do cartwheels indoors so I cannot be observed by those who know me, however, once the R/V takes place then I can act with reckless abandon because it will not matter at that point. Go R/V.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Until the RV my present house is tooooooo small for inside cartwheels....I just have to jump up and down with glee :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum