Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED)

+33
Len
nana48
Alchemist
pygmalyn
rosienogg
spelunker
tootles
1alaskan
warvet91
alohajim
tajmah09
readysetrv
therealbutterfly
jt236
dinardiva
czinser
Bruno
openmind
Jewelz
Ammonite
sandwedge
shakes4life
edlou
doodoo
Happy Life
topoftemountain
gunny2011
Terbo56
Dr. Linda
dinarstar
okiegroupie
Kevind53
fridayh
37 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) Empty The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED)

Post by fridayh Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Subject: READ THIS ONE TWICE
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 12:29:31 AM

“IMF President Christine LaGarde, along with European INTERPOL, has frozen the $50 BILLION of MF Global derivatives tied to J. P. Morgan and has informed President Barack Obama, as well as U. S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, that European INTERPOL will soon indict Jamie Dimon of J. P. Morgan for currency fraud, counterfeiting and money laundering

Comment 24 minutes ago
[Heyu288] "The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today..CENTRAL BANKS. NOW..a country can determine the value of their currency against that of others as well as against Commodities such as OIL, GOLD, Real Estate,etc. This has been in the works, say negotiations, for weeks, & has held up everything and caused BANK screens to be ZERO vs ZERO, since nobody could establish a basis point. That should be able to happen now. DINAR can be evaluated now, by the World markets, based on the asset value of their resources." from a private source
-: WOW....

fridayh

Back to top Go down

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) Empty Re: The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Go get them crooks!

Back to top Go down

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) Empty Re: The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED)

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Hmmmm .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by okiegroupie Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Can you please post a link to this news flash?

okiegroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

"from a private source"..can they give a rate and date maybe?
Just kidding around Smile
This looks like very good news to me,I await in eager anticipation Very Happy
RV now!!
groupdance

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:02 pm

WOW, that is some powerful news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 pm

This is absolutely FANTASTIC NEWS!!! NOW, we should be only hours or days away from CASH IN TIME!!!!! :queen:
:happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 pm

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 3079029344 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 312044658 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 203646764 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 203646764 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 949729897 :cheers: 🎅 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gunny2011 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:19 pm

fridayh wrote:
Subject: READ THIS ONE TWICE
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 12:29:31 AM

“IMF President Christine LaGarde, along with European INTERPOL, has frozen the $50 BILLION of MF Global derivatives tied to J. P. Morgan and has informed President Barack Obama, as well as U. S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, that European INTERPOL will soon indict Jamie Dimon of J. P. Morgan for currency fraud, counterfeiting and money laundering

Comment 24 minutes ago
[Heyu288] "The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today..CENTRAL BANKS. NOW..a country can determine the value of their currency against that of others as well as against Commodities such as OIL, GOLD, Real Estate,etc. This has been in the works, say negotiations, for weeks, & has held up everything and caused BANK screens to be ZERO vs ZERO, since nobody could establish a basis point. That should be able to happen now. DINAR can be evaluated now, by the World markets, based on the asset value of their resources." from a private source

Holy crap, Batman!!!

gunny2011

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Terbo,your lil' fella's KILLED mine Laughing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Pull over and stop the Batmobile-I have to go to the Batroom!!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Dinarstar- Sorry- I guess I got carried away! Terbo LOL
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm

LINKS:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=223039

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpz-QLggcg

Anybody know who this Tom Heneghan is?

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:28 pm

topoftemountain wrote:LINKS:

mmmmmmmmm I am now going to take two steps back scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Never heard of him. Did a search and found nothing mentioned in any outlets I would be confident American or European. :|

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865  The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:35 pm

http://bigvalleydiscountstore.blogspot.com/2011/11/bank-of-america-broke-part-1-of-2-by.html

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:36 pm

"Private Source" would appear to be Nesara - so much for that flash

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/11/bank-of-america-broke.html

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Lets hope they put the screws to Mr. Diamond. Let the games begin..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:40 pm

dinarstar wrote:
topoftemountain wrote:LINKS:

mmmmmmmmm I am now going to take two steps back scratch

Why two steps back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Pothole right behind him- LMAO!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:50 pm

I want to see it verified by sources other than those in the links...and those 2 steps will go like this...one back,and one avoiding the pothole Wink

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Dinarstar- You got me! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 pm

MIGHT THIS BE WHY?????

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TomHennagan: Federal Reserve Commits TREASON and Japan vs China

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

TomHennagan: Federal Reserve Commits TREASON and Japan vs China
Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Thursday, 1-Dec-2011 07:45:19

<blockquote><blockquote>
Federal Reserve Commits TREASON and Japan vs China
Part 1 of 3
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence ExpertWednesday November 30, 2011
pic
UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the
conspiratorial privately-owned U.S. Federal Reserve, along with criminal
elements at the European Central Bank (ECB) completed today the
greatest PONZI SCHEME in history of world finance (as you recall we
warned you last night, folks, that they were about to do this).
What took place was the direct bail out of bankrupt Bank of America, bankrupt Citibank and bankrupt Bank of New York Mellon.
As reported last night, bankrupt Bank of America owed over $40 BILLION
in bad derivative bets to both French bank Societe Generale and German
Deutsche Bank.
READ MORE:http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/
</blockquote></blockquote>
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Terbo,it is my fear of what is lying at the bottom of that pothole...your little yella-fellas are tuffer than mine Laughing

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:05 pm

You crack me up!! I love it!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 pm

punisher wrote:WOW, that is some powerful news.

I haven't seen this on J.P. Morgan Chase anywhere in the News. A link would be nice..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Sandwedge- Try rumormillnews.com--Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I definitely am steering clear of this until I see confirmation for a trust worthy (read without an agenda) source. Might be a pothole behind me, but ... well not gonna go there. Rolling Eyes

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Strongly doubt this is true and is not being reported by credible news media (or what passes for such these days.....)
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Ammonite wrote:Strongly doubt this is true and is not being reported by credible news media (or what passes for such these days.....)

When you see stuff like this - it's credible - why? because it is true. The truth is easy to spot if you can recognize and know what lies are - if you don't want to know the lies,, then you will never know or believe the truth when you see it. It does not matter who wrote it or where it came from - truth is truth

If anyone expects the illuminati owned and controlled pablum news feeds to tell them the truth, this is exactly why and how the world is being controlled that no one believes,, because they have been lying to everyone covering up and are complicit in all of the illuminati's dirty cri
mes to steal your life and your wealth. But you don't believe it.because they wear nice suits and smile at you while they do it -

The real truth is a grassroots movement only as a result of the internet could you ever know the truth,,, the problem is, you don't believe what you read when you see it - because the mindsucker tv did not say it was so, and that is how you are getting hoodwinked, because you don't know what the truth is when you see it, because they have distracted everyone with lies - they just happen to call it news, but it is not the truth -

you have been hoodwinked for your whole entire life and you don't believe it..- it's just too hard to comprehend someone could fool a so called educated smart individual like you,, because you went to school and you thought you were aware of your surroundings and everyone is going to find out they really weren't.

What IS true, is that all of the thieves liars and thugs who have taken part in looting pillaging and plundering the world are going to be rounded up for crimes against humanity - or you won't be getting any of that so called money if they were allowed to still be around - because they don't want you to have any and that is exactly why you don't have any and they do -

it's called economic genocide and treason and it is tyranny, just another depopulation tactic to keep everyone suffering - it's just nothing personal but you are made to take everything under the sun very personal indeed - but I realize most everyone just can't wait to go shopping for more stuff not even caring how the world got to this place - it's just too uncomfortable to find out you got screwed when you thought it could never happen to you -

it happened to the 99.9 % - most everyone - in today's world so
meone with billions of dollars is not free - someone always owns you - You don't understand that you really don't want any money - because there is none - but you are eventually going to find out what that means

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Globalist infighting? Assuming this is real?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Openmind- Never assume anything- Jewels speaks the truth- His knowledge is unsurpassed in the reality realm-You may want to take notice-seriously - Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Ammonite wrote:Strongly doubt this is true and is not being reported by credible news media (or what passes for such these days.....)

I agree. Haven't seen or heard anything on the subject from reputable media.... Until then, I think not..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:46 pm

openmind wrote:Globalist infighting? Assuming this is real?

I'm with you on that one openmind..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:25 pm

nobody owns me! PERIOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 pm

dinarstar wrote:Terbo,it is my fear of what is lying at the bottom of that pothole...your little yella-fellas are tuffer than mine Laughing

Looks like you put all your yellow in your stars. The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 3091836158 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 949729897

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 437791839 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 437791839 The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) Empty The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today...READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Post by czinser Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:15 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW This was just sent to me from a personal friend. YaaaaaaHoooooooooo
Blessings To You Guys, CZ

5 minutes ago
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment 24 minutes ago

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Jewelz wrote:

When you see stuff like this - it's credible - why? because it is true. The truth is easy to spot if you can recognize and know what lies are - if you don't want to know the lies,, then you will never know or believe the truth when you see it. It does not matter who wrote it or where it came from - truth is truth

If anyone expects the illuminati owned and controlled pablum news feeds to tell them the truth, this is exactly why and how the world is being controlled that no one believes,, because they have been lying to everyone covering up and are complicit in all of the illuminati's dirty cri
mes to steal your life and your wealth. But you don't believe it.because they wear nice suits and smile at you while they do it -

The real truth is a grassroots movement only as a result of the internet could you ever know the truth,,, the problem is, you don't believe what you read when you see it - because the mindsucker tv did not say it was so, and that is how you are getting hoodwinked, because you don't know what the truth is when you see it, because they have distracted everyone with lies - they just happen to call it news, but it is not the truth -

you have been hoodwinked for your whole entire life and you don't believe it..- it's just too hard to comprehend someone could fool a so called educated smart individual like you,, because you went to school and you thought you were aware of your surroundings and everyone is going to find out they really weren't.

What IS true, is that all of the thieves liars and thugs who have taken part in looting pillaging and plundering the world are going to be rounded up for crimes against humanity - or you won't be getting any of that so called money if they were allowed to still be around - because they don't want you to have any and that is exactly why you don't have any and they do -

it's called economic genocide and treason and it is tyranny, just another depopulation tactic to keep everyone suffering - it's just nothing personal but you are made to take everything under the sun very personal indeed - but I realize most everyone just can't wait to go shopping for more stuff not even caring how the world got to this place - it's just too uncomfortable to find out you got screwed when you thought it could never happen to you -

it happened to the 99.9 % - most everyone - in today's world so
meone with billions of dollars is not free - someone always owns you - You don't understand that you really don't want any money - because there is none - but you are eventually going to find out what that means

Perhaps everyone should take time and view this video as it is awesome and tells us about our planet and its control and we are all duped and have been for centuries http://www.thrivemovement.com/home
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:17 pm

ITS ABOUT TIME!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! COME ON RV!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Ok, read both these on some other threads, here today. Thanks CZ

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Watch this the world is waking up..excellent documentary ..it is 120 minutes but extremely fascinating about what is happening to our world.

http://theoccultnetwork.com/thrive-the-world-is-waking-up/
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okiegroupie Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

This was posted earlier on here. Where is the link to this story? Thanks in advance.

okiegroupie

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Seems alot of people, even mods dont read other posts on here lol.

The Global Banking System   RESTRUCTURED today (TWO TOPICS MERGED) Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 pm

WHY???

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:42 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Seems alot of people, even mods dont read other posts on here lol.

I don't think any one of can stay on top of it all ... good thing there's a bunch of us Very Happy

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tajmah09 Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:47 pm

[i]Aj, why is everything so quiet? Has something gone wrong again? I haven't seen anything from Bulldog, ScottiG, or even Jonny? Has there been a gag order?
tajmah09
tajmah09

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:49 pm

I just received this Intel and was told it was new. I did not see it anywhere today.
Sorry guys.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks for bringing it, I have not seen it before.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

[Heyu288] "The Global Banking System RESTRUCTURED today..CENTRAL BANKS. NOW..a country can determine the value of their currency against that of others as well as against Commodities such as OIL, GOLD, Real Estate,etc.

Good catch...Keep it up!

So does that mean that we can finally rethink "NAFTA" and the Asian agreements ... and start to utilize our own natural resources without dependency from other countries? Oh, that's right, our present administrations is anti-American ... oops! Wishful thinking ...

GO RV!!
warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:02 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Seems alot of people, even mods dont read other posts on here lol.

Right, we can't read each and every post. but we try and between all of us, it gets done. But there is some folks who we do read each one of their posts.

But this seems like good news.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum