Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!!

+24
Inquisitive one
ct
mason10
Gmansaid
COOLBREEZE
billcon
Peace2all
1alaskan
catscratched
edithslurry
lescu
geofferyh
bama
poppabear
victorias_daddy
Azure
Len
perkey1995
numen
daocle
happywelshguy
FoxyRoxy
rosienogg
fpark121
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!!

Post by victorias_daddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:53 pm

private wrote:
victorias_daddy wrote:I have seen the anomaly while it was still on the finance websites and now they are gone; so what. Why does it bother some of you that other people want to discuss it? Personally, I do not go to the Dinar websites for validation of intel.

Private: Are you whining about people whining? And wow, three paragraphs to complain that you didn’t like their one line post. At least you include, have a pleasant day, may the good Lord lighten your way and peace, these additions must make you a good guy and not the jerk that your posts imply.

Miami: What do you mean when you said “seems like all want the attetion - all should get concrete facts first before pressing send”? I take it you meant “attention” but do not see how that is the case. Also, I think that the ones who posted the rates were posting concrete facts when they pressed send. If I am misreading your comment I apologize but if not please explain your point.

Napoleon Hill said it best... "The problem with people today is they simply don't think". So I took the long way around without being direct and to the point. Now even for you, you can clearly understand my honorable intentions. Target practice anyone?

I think that if you are trying to equate your posts with the teachings of "Think and Grow Rich" you should go back and reread your post again. As for me, there is never any need for taking the long way around, I can take it.

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!!

Post by mason10 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 pm

victorias_daddy wrote:
private wrote:
victorias_daddy wrote:I have seen the anomaly while it was still on the finance websites and now they are gone; so what. Why does it bother some of you that other people want to discuss it? Personally, I do not go to the Dinar websites for validation of intel.

Private: Are you whining about people whining? And wow, three paragraphs to complain that you didn’t like their one line post. At least you include, have a pleasant day, may the good Lord lighten your way and peace, these additions must make you a good guy and not the jerk that your posts imply.

Miami: What do you mean when you said “seems like all want the attetion - all should get concrete facts first before pressing send”? I take it you meant “attention” but do not see how that is the case. Also, I think that the ones who posted the rates were posting concrete facts when they pressed send. If I am misreading your comment I apologize but if not please explain your point.

Napoleon Hill said it best... "The problem with people today is they simply don't think". So I took the long way around without being direct and to the point. Now even for you, you can clearly understand my honorable intentions. Target practice anyone?

I think that if you are trying to equate your posts with the teachings of "Think and Grow Rich" you should go back and reread your post again. As for me, there is never any need for taking the long way around, I can take it.
Great answer, Victorias_Daddy! Thanks! (PS Love your profile photo)

mason10

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 pm

mason10 wrote:
victorias_daddy wrote:
private wrote:

Great answer, Victorias_Daddy! Thanks! (PS Love your profile photo)

Thanks

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey Private;
I think that picture of victorias_daddy is him waiting for victorias_boyfriend to bring her home from a date....lol
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:Hey Private;
I think that picture of victorias_daddy is him waiting for victorias_boyfriend to bring her home from a date....lol

Maybe I should meet her future dates at the door looking this way Smile

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 pm

I bet she would be brought home on time and untouched.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UNFOLDING NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty LAST UDATE UNTIL MONDAY

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I have taken a bashing, For the Intel I have received.. I am sticking to the Intel.... I will tell you all this much... If you dont see anything about the RV in IRAQ by Monday..Then come back & bash me... Until then less keep positive thinking here please... & Yes, The World should see this Sunday into Monday... WE SHALL SEE!!

Just open your eyes!! Look at the Facts... They are pushing this thru!! GLOBAL!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 pm

I hope so!

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by drewzdinar Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

fpark121
Hey, I want to commend you for sticking to your guns... I hope you are correct with your intel because it also follows what many of the other gurus are saying as far as an RV happening by Sun/Mon... I've been on this ride too long (6yrs) and now it is time for fruition and blessing.... go RV go... drewzdinar

fpark121 wrote:I have taken a bashing, For the Intel I have received.. I am sticking to the Intel.... I will tell you all this much... If you dont see anything about the RV in IRAQ by Monday..Then come back & bash me... Until then less keep positive thinking here please... & Yes, The World should see this Sunday into Monday... WE SHALL SEE!!

Just open your eyes!! Look at the Facts... They are pushing this thru!! GLOBAL!!

drewzdinar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum