Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What to do with my Dinar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

What to do with my Dinar?

+9
Len
mabysomeday
pouncer7
Hawaii Rainbow
dinarling77
candi
Thewanderingjew
cyklerider
inevergiveup
13 posters

Go down

What to do with my Dinar? Empty What to do with my Dinar?

Post by inevergiveup Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Hi ya'll!
Just a quick question. I purchased some Dinar about 3 1/2 years ago. I've been following the rate this past year. Kind of bummed that this has been such a "roller coaster ride" of emotions, as some of you have posted. As of right now, thankfully, i'm not in desperate need of funds. However my savings account is dwindling like our economy! I don't have enough Dinar to trade back to make a profound difference...maybe a house payment or two...that's it. Should I give up on this investment or try to hold out for the RV?

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

What to do with my Dinar? Empty Re: What to do with my Dinar?

Post by cyklerider Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

I really think that you should sell them.....I'll buy them if you want..... lol!

cyklerider

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

inevergiveup wrote:Hi ya'll!
Just a quick question. I purchased some Dinar about 3 1/2 years ago. I've been following the rate this past year. Kind of bummed that this has been such a "roller coaster ride" of emotions, as some of you have posted. As of right now, thankfully, i'm not in desperate need of funds. However my savings account is dwindling like our economy! I don't have enough Dinar to trade back to make a profound difference...maybe a house payment or two...that's it. Should I give up on this investment or try to hold out for the RV?

I say hold on to them. In the chance that all the hoopla actually materializes, you'd wish you had kept it. If it doesn't, so you had to come up with two extra mortgage payments... but you'll get to show the stack of dinars to your grandchildren and give them a HUGE lesson in gullibility.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

What to do with my Dinar? Empty Remember Kuwait?

Post by candi Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Just talk to those people who gave up on Kuwaits RV!! Do you think they are kicking themselves now? Don't give up, ever!! Just chillout and think positive!! :flower: Candi
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

cyklerider wrote:I really think that you should sell them.....I'll buy them if you want..... lol!

start our own auction
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Definitely hold onto it if it's bills in your hand. One commenter likened it to penny stocks, except the likelihood of payoff is much higher.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Thank you to the serious responses. Much appreciated!
Good Luck to you and your investments.

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

Post by pouncer7 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 pm

A friend of mine put it into great perspective. He said, "So what if it doesn't ever happen? I would have blown that money, anyway, on something else!"
pouncer7
pouncer7

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Keep them! Many years ago my father had the opportunity to buy stock in an up and coming company but didn't think it would make it very long. That company was IBM and he is still kicking himself in the butt for not purchasing the stock! shame
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:

I say hold on to them. In the chance that all the hoopla actually materializes, you'd wish you had kept it. If it doesn't, so you had to come up with two extra mortgage payments... but you'll get to show the stack of dinars to your grandchildren and give them a HUGE lesson in gullibility.

just a friendly question.....do you hold any dinar?
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MatthewR Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Keep it!!! Its just a couple hundred dollars that could be a lot more... Maybe someday... I would rather have a few hundred dollars in it and it not happen then not have any and it happen and hate myself for the rest of my life lol.

MatthewR

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Come on now, the rest of us are gutting it out, you can too! Look at your username carefully, what does it tell you? Good things come to those who wait (and wait...and wait...and wait...lol).

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingdommoney Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Look at your name and follow your spirit. I never give up. Why would you be thinking of selling out? Don't do it. And shame on the guy who said sell out and he would buy them. That kind of selfishness needs to be unlawful in our country. Hang on Bro. the end is near...

kingdommoney

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Think of this....

If you sold your Dinars back for a house payment or, two, how would that help you in the years to come?

Now when we have an RV and you cash in your Dinars, how will that help you over the years to come?

Personally, The threat of being pulled apart by 4 horses and having a white hot poker stuck in my eye, wouldn't be enough of a reason for me to sell my Dinar.

Hope this helps..

Very Happy

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum