Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US

+11
edlou
gozamu
zerhourwriter
openmind
soulwarriorone
signman
therealbutterfly
lowkey32
madaussie
happywelshguy
Katieperryfan
15 posters

Go down

THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US Empty THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

I don't understand something.
WHY are all the "in" folks on these forums so high and excited?
Iraq has already told us what they will do and when they will do it.
WHEN......
1. HCL....SIGNED INTO LAW
2. ERBIL....SIGNED INTO LAW
3. CLEARED FROM CHAPTER 7
4. TROUPS WITHDRAWN

NONE....N O N E of that has happened yet. Troup withdrawal set for 12/15/11...THAT is when the 'window' starts to open

Shabbi and the CBI have said they want a 1:1.

It seems to me we all should be listening more to what Iraq, Shabbi and the CBI are telling us than these 20 or 25 gurus are saying.[b][i]

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US Empty Re: THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US

Post by Katieperryfan Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Agreed...me, I'm waiting for the real guru Randy Koonze to talk, he has always kept a level head and said everything you just posted...he did say by end of year...

If Obama wants that tax money to save the economy and help him get re-elected, it better be soon and before calender year end..

Good Luck to all

KatyPerryFan
Katieperryfan
Katieperryfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

I see that this is your first post, so with the greatest of respect, I would suggest that you review the many threads, that provides information, on what you are stating.

Shabs have stated that the Dinar will be the Strongest Currency In The World and that Cannot Happen, with a 1-1 ratio.

Further if there was a 1 - 1 ratio, then that would create a Major Problem, as there would be No Parity, with other currencies in the Middle East ie: Kuwait

bounce

fredst wrote:I don't understand something.
WHEN......
4. TROUPS WITHDRAWN

NONE....N O N E of that has happened yet. Troup withdrawal set for 12/15/11...THAT is when the 'window' starts to open

It seems to me we all should be listening more to what Iraq, Shabbi and the CBI are telling us than these 20 or 25 gurus are saying.[b][i]
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 pm

WELL SAID.
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by lowkey32 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 pm

If the flat tax of 15% is correct then the wealthy that are invested will have until the end of 2012 for this to be the most profitable ?

lowkey32

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I see that this is your first post, so with the greatest of respect, I would suggest that you review the many threads, that provides information, on what you are stating.

Shabs have stated that the Dinar will be the Strongest Currency In The World and that Cannot Happen, with a 1-1 ratio.

Further if there was a 1 - 1 ratio, then that would create a Major Problem, as there would be No Parity, with other currencies in the Middle East ie: Kuwait

bounce

WHEN......
4. TROUPS WITHDRAWN

Strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. And if it was a 1:1 value, it still would be better than half the currencies in the ME. Take a look at Saudi, its onnly $.27. Makes a buck look a bit better huh? Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by signman Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

The realbutterfly I heard that the rate was going to be $5.26. How about u?

signman

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

signman wrote:The realbutterfly I heard that the rate was going to be $5.26. How about u?

WOOOHOOOO!!!! You know thats my fav rate! Off like a prom dress!!!! LOL Good to see you again signman Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:32 am

"Strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. And if it was a 1:1 value, it still would be better than half the currencies in the ME. Take a look at Saudi, its onnly $.27. Makes a buck look a bit better huh?"

Thanks to whomever posted that....it is so true.

The crux of my original post was to chide all the "gurus" who are giving dates and rates...and causing many people to be on an emotional roller coaster needlessly.

This investment....event...will happen when it does & there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that any of these 'gurus' can say or do that will alter that statement.

In my opinion they are doing nothing....NOTHING AT ALL but play with people's emotions, hopes & dreams and for what....their own egos!

This post may get me bumped off this site. If so, then so be it. That will solidify the last 3 words of the previous paragraph. I am very 'pro' RV. I'm just equally negative about the 'gurus'.

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 am

I guess everyone has forgotten the original plan written by Bush/Cheney that said within it they would bring the currency beyond what it was before they went into Iraq (or invaded:), plus 20% for inflation?
Also Dr. Shabibi telling the Iraqi ppl in April that 'soon' their currency would be worth 'more' than it was before the U.S. invasion??
oh, and there is Kaperoni who had his translator view a video put out by CBI stating they 'have' the strongest currency in the region and could support a rate of $5 usd right now.
just things to think about...
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 am

In my opinion you are utterly Thankless, for the time that good people devote to bringing intel to all the members.

How would you like to spend numerous hours each and every day of your own personal time just to be rewarded with underserved Utter Crap, that you have just stated.

Just leave and don't ever return.

:evil:

fredst wrote:"Strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. And if it was a 1:1 value, it still would be better than half the currencies in the ME. Take a look at Saudi, its onnly $.27. Makes a buck look a bit better huh?"

The crux of my original post was to chide all the "gurus" who are giving dates and rates...and causing many people to be on an emotional roller coaster needlessly.

This investment....event...will happen when it does & there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that any of these 'gurus' can say or do that will alter that statement.

In my opinion they are doing nothing....NOTHING AT ALL but play with people's emotions, hopes & dreams and for what....their own egos!

This post may get me bumped off this site. If so, then so be it. That will solidify the last 3 words of the previous paragraph. I am very 'pro' RV. I'm just equally negative about the 'gurus'.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 am

Katieperryfan wrote:Agreed...me, I'm waiting for the real guru Randy Koonze to talk, he has always kept a level head and said everything you just posted...he did say by end of year...

If Obama wants that tax money to save the economy and help him get re-elected, it better be soon and before calender year end..

Good Luck to all

KatyPerryFan

I don't actually know that President Obama has any dinar. If it is going to revalue, in the manner we hope it will, then certainly he will have dinar.

If he wants to utilize the economic boost an RV would create, then he is certainly running out of time. The election is in November and taxes are collected in April. Furthermore to see the great effects an RV would provide months will be required. So if he wants to point to the economy in November and say all is well and dandy, then this thing has to happen now.

On the other hand, an RV wont occur without frenzy and craze. That is to say, if it happens, people will know. Its not like the news won't cover it. Furthermore, think of all the people who invested in Dinar, its not like we will all be silent. So even if it happens and the economy gets healthier, it won't really be 'his' triumph.

Honestly, the way the Republicans are bickering and trying to one-up each other in terms of who is more bigoted, im not sure that the President really has to worry so much about re-election. Not referring to Ron Paul or John Huntsman, of course.

If the RV is supposed to happen the way we want it, then it has to be done on Iraq's time. Iraq needs to become viable, stable, and self sufficient. Political, economic, social, and religious differences have to be mere differences in trivial matters, not fundamental roadblocks in the practical governance of the country. I mean, I pray that 45 years from now (when the known global oil reserves are to be dry), a generation of Iraqis would have lived in the greatest of prosperity and that their resources would have gone towards uplifting and furthering their own national story. So much so that Iraq's natural resources is only one of its many assets.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 am

WHEN......
4. TROUPS WITHDRAWN

Well just to let you know the CBI never said that they are waiting on the HCL or the Erbil or being cleared from chapter seven or even the troops being withdrawn.

I mean the Erbil isnt even a law so it will never be "signed into law". It's not going into the gazette at all.

All that has come from gurus and extrapolating news articles NOT from the CBI.

The cbi has said that it will come soon. Shabibi said in a speech that after inflation reaches 10% (or in the double digits) he will really need to do something with the currency to fix inflation.

They did say they want 1:1 or a purchasing power of 1:1 so that could be at this point around 80 cents.

But virtually nothing YOU said came from the cbi... actually... came from the cbi.

But I guess that old saying is true. Say it enough times and people will believe it.

And just to make my point, Shabibi is not an elected official. He has little to do with the GOI. He's just an economist like Ben Bernanke. So nothing that he SAYS or his office SAYS should have anything to do with politics. THe HCL, the Erbil, the security council and the troops leaving... pure politics.

Just clearing that up for people that want truth.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US Empty Ufortunatle I'm inclined ot partially agree with Fredst here...

Post by gozamu Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:44 am

I do agree with this poster regarding the guru's jerking people around on an emotional roller coaster needlessly. What _I_ personally hate and cannot stand is the lack of accountability these guru's take for their false hype. There are countless old posts that are examples of the gurus hyping people up on what is nothing more than pure speculation but they post it like it's fact.

In the same day recently on dinar recaps even I've seen gurus from this site posting specific time frames and such. Then hours later when someone in a Q&A asks about the time frame the GURU brought up, they totally deny it and play dumb. No accountability whatsoever and super short term memory loss apparently.

If you're going to cause all of this hype and say "Oh I'm hearing this and I'm hearing that and we're looking at a good chance of this happening tomorrow at 2am and this and that and whatever" and everytime it does NOT happen people are upset, naturally and understandably, from yet another innacurate guestimate/prediction/whatever - LEARN from that, Gurus. I for one have decided to stop listening but a lot of people just coming into this investment as of recent don't know any better. YOU have a responsibility to people who trust you and come to your for information. Otherwise you're blatantly and selfishly misleading people and setting them up for dissapointment.

Someone recently posted on recaps, I forget who, but they said something really smart about they'd rather promise little and deliver a lot than the opposite. I agree. Stop overhyping posts and getting peoples hopes up over and over again only to have them dashed. I think a lot of people would be fine staying grounded on their own if it weren't for these gurus stirring up the hornets nest.

fredst wrote:"Strongest currency doesnt necessarily mean highest value. And if it was a 1:1 value, it still would be better than half the currencies in the ME. Take a look at Saudi, its onnly $.27. Makes a buck look a bit better huh?"

gozamu

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 am

Rate will be between 5.28 and 6.34

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rcreign Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 am

I guess the original post, no matter how true was removed. Dont see anything but the rate post as the first.

rcreign

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALREADY TOLD US Empty IMF????

Post by fridayh Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 am

HOW CAN THE IMF BE LOANING THE EU, CB'S AND THE REST OF THE EU 700 BILLION DOLLARS??????? ARE YOU SURE.....ISN'T THE IMF IN NY??? AND ISN'T THAT CONTROLED BY O AND THE BOYS????
AM I WRONG??? PLEASE DO POST LAST NIGHTS, OR LAST WEEKS STUFF AGAIN....I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE.....LESS IS MORE.....THANKS.....

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by Perimeter Force Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 am

I watch 60 Min. interview Lagarde (sp?) of the IMF and 60 Mins state that the IMF had 700 billion dollars. A news report is saying that the IMF is ready to loan 700 Billion dollars to bail out the Euro. The IMF can't load all that they are reported to have, therefore where are they getting the money for such a save....must be the RV.

Perimeter Force

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 am

Perimeter Force wrote:I watch 60 Min. interview Lagarde (sp?) of the IMF and 60 Mins state that the IMF had 700 billion dollars. A news report is saying that the IMF is ready to loan 700 Billion dollars to bail out the Euro. The IMF can't load all that they are reported to have, therefore where are they getting the money for such a save....must be the RV.

Wishful thinking. Conveniently Naive. What about the bailouts in 2008, were those from RV?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 am

IT AINT OVER 'TIL IT'S OVER
YOGI BERRA

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:32 am

10am, November 29th, 2011
Hello Everyone,
Our newsletter is a listing of all our blog posts. The newsletter is sent 2 or 3 times a day. Our email schedule is HERE. If you cannot wait for the email, you can read our posts directly on our BLOG throughout the day and night, or follow us on TWITTER and get our blog posts tweeted to you between 10am - midnight (ET). Our Twitter name is DinarRecaps.

If you like this newsletter, share with others.

Enjoy our Recap Email,

The Dinar Recaps Team

Problems viewing our Email Newsletter?

Are you having issues reading our Email Newsletter, if it is the margins, font sizes or other issues...

On the very top of each Newsletter is

"Having trouble viewing this email? Click here"

This will open the email online, and you will be able to read it without any issues.

Email Archive

Our Blog Posts
Wise Words "EDUCATION / WISDOM"
FRANK, C.C. 11-28-2011 - Just Da Truth post OOMF
Tntdinar from PTR posted in the forum by JNVW ( good read)
Bulldog75 in OOM chat with Q and A on Mon night late
Freeway Bill in PTR chat and reposted by Marshw
Monday Night BWM Chat as posted by VNJW at PTR Forum
Picture of the 00000000's showing, emailed in from Eagle Has Landed - UPDATED
The below posts were in our 10pm email
Bulldog75: ON PHONE WITH OKIE. 6:15PM CST Monday
Jonnywg Q&A in the 3S's forum
LOJAK: MONDAY UPDATE Heres what I got as of 5 pm
The below posts were in our 6pm email
Wise Words "CHANGE"
PeopleInvested Live Call Details for Monday Night
Med chat 11-28-2011 Post by Glk Dinar Speculator
JONNY - 2:30 pm CST - 11/28/11 Post by AndieZ1 3's Intel
Monday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes
Scotti G latest posted on OOM forum posted by Rcsugar Mon afternoon
The IQD Team Conf Call Replay 11-27 Latest Iraq Dinar & RV News TURN TURN TURN
Papajack's post on OOM chat Mon. morning
Jonny Update Post by Dineman 3's Intel
Arizona Heat - 11/28/11 Post by AndieZ1 3's Intel
How to Check the Authenticity of the New Iraq Dinar (Post on The IQD Team website)
BULLDOG75 2:54AM. 11-28-11 (Lexie post OOMF)
Wise Words "EDUCATION / WISDOM"
Comments
(Comments may be made on this subject and will be posted upon approval - Thank You)

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't." - Pete Seeger

"The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates

Read More

FRANK, C.C. 11-28-2011 - Just Da Truth post OOMF

Frank and Jesus start off with a skit monologuing as Maliki and Obama talking about the troops leaving early and Obama wants to see Maliki earlier than Dec. 12. Obama says meeting with Maliki and Kurds went well overall. There are still 6 issues to finish up on, but they are NOT roadblocks. Biden will come over and try to do his part in the next few days. We will see Maliki on or before Dec. 12 depending on what Biden brings back with in his report. 7 to 10 days later, after the fiscal year, the authors will release the budget.

The new year for them started yesterday, Nov.27th; it is a new lunar year and is what Islamic calendar is based on. Keeping this in mind; using our Dec. as their January. Frank says now tie that into his theory. If he goes with this theory, he goes with what Frank said a while back, stating what Delta's contact told us what Shabibi said about after the holiday, end of EID and the beginning of the New Year. The EID holiday could spill into, according to PAPPA-J, their EID is like how we celebrate our Christmas after our Thanksgiving. Would this explain the meeting with Maliki and Obama before Dec. 12? If the meeting happens sooner, it works out better for us seeing some DESSERT VERY SooN.

Obama is working hard to get soldiers out of Iraq "sooner" rather than end of our 2011 year.

Read More

Tntdinar from PTR posted in the forum by JNVW ( good read)

tntdinar: I talked to the contractor in Iraq, he said all of the small contractors were paid their agreed upon rate (3.75) I additionally was told that the oil companies were paid there first payment of their contract at a (3.75)rate with an addemdum that says they will receive the additional amount to equal the rv rate. I also think that we will find out what happened today during the White House meetings. It will have an effect on the RV.
************************************************** **************************************************
tntdinar: I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. I don't know the minute it will happen, but I know it will. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed. tntdinar: If they do impose a $2.00 (fee), it will not affect the amount you will receive. ... I think they know when they get an out of country call. The in country rate can be different until the RV is announced. ...I do believe that there is a drop dead date. It is before the end of the year.

curleyque: when tony said "release the rv sooner or later" what is considered later
tntdinar:Sooner is tommorrow and later is before Christmas.

sing4u2: will the IMF fee be applicable to those of us who cash out with the dealers for the CBI rate?
tntdinar: No, I think it will only apply the money that goes through the FEDS.
MANGESHIMAN: Tony, what did you mean when you just said 'Too much money has passed hands and too many people have been exposed?
tntdinar: You guys want to know everything huh.

tntdinar: Country's and people that you will never know about have already been paid.

Biteme: We have heard rates from $3.22 - $11.00. What is his best GUESS and USD or GBP?
tntdinar: $4.40

"Bulldog75 in OOM chat with Q and A on Mon night late

Bulldog75: ON PHONE WITH OKIE: 11:15PM CST. PLS HOLD. OKIE "GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU"

Bulldog75: OKIE "WE ARE ALL KNOWING SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN"

Bulldog75: OKIE "AM TRYING TO BE UNBIASED AS TO WHY THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED. THERE IS NO OBVIOUS REASON"

Once again I draw your attention to the UN and Chapter 7!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum