Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’

2 posters

Go down

‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ Empty ‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 am

‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=18187

PressTV
In an article published on Global Research website on November 20, Thailand-based geopolitical expert Tony Cartalucci cited a report released by the International Institute for Strategic Studies stating that Syria’s opposition is armed and prepared to drag the country into more violence.
“The report comes in sharp contrast to the propaganda fed via the corporate-media and the West’s foreign ministers on a daily basis, where the violence is portrayed as one-sided, with Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad ‘gunning down’ throngs of peaceful, placard waving protesters,” Cartalucci wrote.
He said the group calling itself a pro-democracy movement is turning out to be a militant group of extremists trained by British and US intelligence agencies, “whose leadership is harbored in London and Washington and their foot soldiers supplied a steady stream of covert military support and overt rhetorical support throughout the compromised corporate media.”
The article described the unrest in Syria, which has killed thousands of people including hundreds of security personnel, as funded by Western corporate-financier interests and part of a long-planned agenda for regime change across the Middle East region.
Cartalucci said the regime change in Syria was planned to happen as early as 1991.
He said Washington’s threats against Syria, which it listed in 2002 under then President George W. Bush as an “Axis of Evil,” were later realized as secret backing for opposition groups inside Syria.
Cartalucci cited an admission made by US State Department officials in April to attempt to “build the kind of democratic institutions” in Syria, and that Damascus perceived the move “as a threat to its control over the Syrian people.”
Secret government cables published by US media had earlier revealed Washington has been funding Syrian opposition groups since at least 2005 and continued until today, the article concluded.
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ Empty Re: ‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 am

Wow, if true? That's all I can say!

Back to top Go down

‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’ Empty Re: ‘US, Israel funding terrorists in Syria’

Post by pgo Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:57 am

SOUNDS like more of our goverments long term planning...
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 am

The U.S. is famous for arming rebels and giving weapons away like candy, look at the foreign rebels wear our combat gear and boots , they don t the money for that.....

AND for Saddam H. is was C.I.A. and what he did to his people was with weapons from the U.S. and after what he did ......does not even measure to What We Did to IRAQ!!

Bush carpet bomb the sleeping Iraqi cilivians (mostly Women and Children) and continued to do so for how long??

and people comparing Saddam to Bush , there is no comparing , the white American has not experienced any type of Genocide, You Don T KNOW!!

You will very soon , its happening already , its a slow kill ....our Food , Air , And Water is compromised, GMOS, CHEMTRAILS AND FLUORIDE IS NOW YOUR DAILY REGIMIN . bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum