Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!!

+5
Goldmember
Alchemist
CaptnJerry
Len
Just Da Truth
9 posters

Go down

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! Empty SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am

WHEN YOU SEE THIS , YOU KNOW THE C.B.I. WANTS TO GET NEWS RE DINAR OUT !!!!!

Recent articles discussing the “dropping of the zero’s” from the Iraqi Dinar. Headlines are generally in descending order by date of publish

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! Ooo1

• Shabibi: Iraqi economy will improve after US withdrawal; World view will change, Dinar value will rise**
  • Economist: Likely no contention from banks in case of deleting zeros from currency
  • Experts: Delete the zeros does not adversely affect trading on the stock exchange
  • Securities Commission: Delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency and its impact on financial trading in the stock market
  • Editorial: Towards a stable dinar .. Easy handling and storage and arithmetic
  • Editorial: Where is the problem in deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar?
  • International Center for Development Studies: Economic chaos threatens Iraq; Monetary policy needs reform
  • Iraq Coinage One Step Closer to Reality
  • Eight years ago this week…Bush Hails New Currency Ahead Of Launch
  • CBI: Reveals details of the Iraq Currency
  • Much talk about deleting zeros from the currency because of price instability
  • CBI: Deleting the zeros law will strengthen value; Economist says Dinar to equal one USD***
  • CBI: New currency will be issued to groups of small metal
  • CBI: Iraq’s new currency will be in three languages, including Kurdish groups, including the metal
  • Politicians, economists call for plan to reduce inflation; CBI: inflation will continue if current policy doesnt change
  • Rafidian Bank Director: Large clusters of cash burdened Iraqs economy; Dropping zeros from IQD will support
  • Advisor to the Central Bank: monetary policy able to reduce the rate of inflation in Iraq
  • Deputy Governor of the Central Bank expects continued rising inflation; Monetary reform needed
  • Iraq Economic Committee: deletion of three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will increase confidence internationally
  • CBI stresses need to delete the zeros and issuing new currency in three languages
  • Director of Bank Assoc.: Excludes revaluation by deleting three zeros
  • CBI says value of dinar not affected by high inflation; World Bank calls on Iraq to take action
  • Economic terms; Inflation risks, currency
  • CBI confirms the use of modern methods to support monetary policy in the country
  • CBI: Ready to intervene if inflation rate exceeds the red line
  • CBI plays downs change in currency will open door to corruption and money laundering
  • Abadi: We are with the deletion of zeros is likely to begin replacement of the currencyearly in 2012
  • CBI reiterates the need to delete the zeros and the issuance of new currency in three languages
  • CBI efforts to drop zeros not effected by criticism
  • Despite its critics, CBI announces continued efforts to drop zeros from currency, leads to monetary reform
  • CBI confirms deleting zeros and changeover 2013
  • CBI: Strong political forces wish to disrupt the deletion of the zeros
  • Financial representative: the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not affect the citizen or business dealings
  • Bank Hussam Chairman: Delete Zeros Not Raise Inflation …And Increase the Dinar
  • Finance Committee announces received a detailed report from the Central Bank of the Divisions reach deletion of zeros from currency
  • Central Bank and the project to delete the zeros
  • Central Bank reveals details of Iraq’s new currency
  • Economic Commission announces the discussion and be prepared to change the currencyrisk
  • MP Chihod calls to postpone the deletion of zeros to miss an opportunity to Mufsdbn and counterfeiters
  • Editorial: Ship and the Sea of ​​the central authorities ***
  • CBI underlines the importance of the deletion of zeros on the reality of the Iraqi economy ***
  • CBI: New currency can not be falsified
  • Saleh: Project to delete the three zeroes from the currency needs 2-3 years to implement
  • Undersecretary of the Iraqi Finance Ministry: Raise three zeroes from Iraqi currency by the end of the current year
  • Shabibi .. Is it enough to replace the Iraqi currency to save it from collapse? **
  • The new Iraqi currency will be printed with 3 languages
  • Shabibi, Iraq Parliament Finance Committee Discuss Deleting the Zeros Project
  • CBI: Bill to delete zeros from currency was sent to GOI and Parliament this week***
  • CBI: New currency will be printed in three languages ​​by the Constitution; Project has been forwarded to Parliament
  • Central Bank: the new currency will carry the three languages
  • Reuters: Iraq ‘plans to trim zeros from currency’
  • Editorial: Cancel the zeros on dinar is a step in the right direction
  • The CBI’s plan for reducing the Iraqi dinar
  • CBI begins re-structuring of the local currency
  • CBI announces completion of plan to remove zeros from currency; Reprint 30 trillion dinars
  • CBI: Dont fear the dinar
  • Iraqi Dinar will regain glory and coins in our pockets soon
  • World Union of Arab Bankers: CBI is preparing to replace the currency soon*
  • CBI is preparing to replace the Iraqi currency after the cancellation of three zeros from Monetary value of the mass
  • CBI: Dont fear the dinar
  • Iraq: Towards the abolition of 3 zeros from banknotes
  • CBI: Project to lift zeros still on track just not implemented; Denies counterfeit currency is the delay
  • Experts call for citizens to address currency, Central undertakes small and replacing the damaged
  • CBI Advisor: Draft feminine change currency cash in line with economic growth
  • CBI, Economist weigh in on pro’s and fears associated with the lifting of zero’s
  • Senior banker calls for the activation of the reality of the work of private banks
  • CBI decides to develop coins as part of plan to restructure the currency
  • Ahzvo three zeros and stay tuned results
  • CBI Advisor would be surprised if executive, legislative branch calls for a delay in changing of currency
  • Iraq currency shops multiply as citizens trade IQD for USD; Officials say shops are flagrantly exploiting public ignorance
  • Economist: The return of the coin guide to control inflation
  • Iraq’s Central Bank mulling printing new currency
  • CBI: The decision to raise zeros from the currency maker .. and it needs to field work
  • Economist calls on CBI and Ministry of Finance to prevent corruption during the lifting of the zero’s from the currency
  • CBI denies the lifting of the zeroes from the currency this year
  • Delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency
  • Ministry of Finance: The risk of corruption can emerge when you change the currency
  • Economic Opinion: Deletion of zeros from the currency; Deceptively strong imbalances
  • Opinion: New Dinars for Old (from Iraq Business News)
  • CBI anounces that the deletion of zeros from the currency will be before the middle of next year
  • Iraq Said To Be Planning Currency Overhaul, Redenomination
  • CBI: “Structuring currency” includes lifting of the zeroes and the issuance of new categories
  • CBI declares its readiness to start deleting zeros; CBI to submit plan to Parliament for vote ***
  • CBI: Currency reconstruction needed to ease complex transactions***
  • CBI has decided to execute monetary restructuring; Raising of the zeros ***
  • CBI denies the exchange rate affected by deleting the zeros
  • Iraqi dinar is trying to get rid of O’s … But!!
  • CBI: It is time to re-evaluate the currency, commensurate with the price changes and the wage in the economy***
  • Dow Jones: Iraq Central Bank Studies Procedure To Remove 3 Zeros From Dinar***
  • CBI study how to raise the value of the dinar
  • Iraqi central bank says that it will submit a law organizing the process of removing 3 zeros from the dinar ***
  • Iraqi List MP: Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency would overcome all the economic difficulties
  • CBI: The restructuring of the Iraqi currency inflation fit the cash block
  • Citizen of Dhi Qar concerns and questions on change of Iraqi currency
  • Iraq News Study: Raise zeros from the Iraqi currency, Part I and II
  • Put the finishing touches on the project raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar
  • CBI: Iraqi parliament is to decide to raise zeros from currency
  • CBI in process of dropping zeros from IQD ****
  • Delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency **
  • Iraq economist calls for GOI to deal with inflation; Demanding quick procedures such as deleting the zeros from the currency
  • Researchers at Mustansiriya Univ. assert that the cost of lifting the zeros from the currency of the largest utility
  • Finance: Delete the zeros of the local currency enhances the value of the Iraqi dinar in the International Monetary Fund
  • Restructuring of the Iraqi currency without issuance of new categories
  • The central bank denies issuing currency class 100 thousand dinars
  • Flashback Feb 26, 2010: Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination
  • CBI adviser: Dinar will rise against the dollar in the coming period
  • Abrihi Ahmed Ali: Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency
  • Experts: Delete the zeros from the currency will raise the value, Lead to revaluation
  • Shabibi and CBI advisors brief Iraqi parliament
  • Parliament questions CBI over deleting zeros
  • Iraqi Finance: Deleting the zeros from the currency will strengthen the position of Iraq to the IMF
  • Aljazeera: Call to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar
  • As of tomorrow displays the file “to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency
  • Economists: Delete zeros will help to widespread use in the currency

• Central Bank past by deleting the zeros of the Iraqi operation
  • An Iraqi official announced the adoption of a new strategy intended to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies.
  • Al-Wazzan: Raising three zeros from the nominal value of the Iraqi dinar
  • The central bank is ready to delete the zeros from the dinar after the formation of the government directly
  • Central Bank project to delete the three zeroes from the dinar: objectives and risk
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! Empty Re: SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!!

Post by Len Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 am

yikes! that took alot of searching!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! Empty Re: SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!!

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 am

Whew! I sure am glad the guru's know for a fact that it's not gonna happen...

I sure hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, at least then, we will know that the RI/RV is actually in the process of happening.

Come on RI/RV!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

SOOO, LET,S LOOK AT HOW MANY NEWS REPORS HAVE COME OUT OF IRAQ RE; DROPPING THE 00s SINCE SEPT.10 2011 YIKES !!!!! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 am

Post is bookmarked for future reference. Thankyou for your efforts Just Da Truth!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 am

Me too!

CaptnJerry wrote:Whew! I sure am glad the guru's know for a fact that it's not gonna happen...

I sure hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, at least then, we will know that the RI/RV is actually in the process of happening.

Come on RI/RV!

CJ

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 am

......cant argue the theme "delete the zeroes" except that its used as a catchy phrase to appeal to the masses: it only tells half the story, if I said "I baked a cake" doesnt tell the whole story either,,,,, they are devishly scant on details,,,,,,, dont the words "revalue, reissue, redenominate" exist in their language? Then why dont they flatly use those terms in the details? How come those terms are cleverly hardly ever used? 'cause theyre cloaking best they can: its "Notice" on the one hand, 'cloaking what were up to' on the other hand (not to say they are fooling anyone). I wonder if theyll "force by law" folks exchange their large notes? Lastly, how many billions each day are they losing because stock traders in the West cant directly invest in ISX? THEY DONT MENTION MUCH ABOUT THAT.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 am

Can we forget about the ZEROS? This has been pounded more than boulders in San Quentin- Fugedaboutit- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Terbo56 AGREED Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 pm

WAY TO GO DA TRUTH!!!

THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER!

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Lots of work there, Thanks

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum