Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS?

+10
edlou
zerhourwriter
H2OMAN
g a p
dinarstar
trebor1859
Dinar4silver
hi-five
Lady Liberty
openmind
14 posters

Go down

WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? Empty WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS?

Post by openmind Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t11775-okie-update-11-20-11-734-pm-cst#73591

NOV.20,2011

OKIE

Bulldog75: FROM OKIE 7:30PM CST: "I AM ACCOMPLISHING MY BUSINESS GOALS. FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING ON THE SITE AS MUCH AS BEFOE. I AM RESTRICTED WITH BEING ON THE INTERNET. BULLDOG75 IS CONSTANTLY UPDATING ME AND BEING MY INTER-MEDIARY. I HOPE EVERYTHING THAT IS OCCURING POSITIVE WILL MATURE AND COME ABOUT PRAYERFULLY THIS WEEK. I KNEW THIS WOULD 'RV' ONLY IF I GOT OUT OF THE COUNTRY; SO I AM STILL GONE TIL THIS OCCURS. THE REASON I LEFT THE COUNTRY WAS FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S ADVANTAGE AND NOT MINE. TO MAKE THIS RV, I HAD TO GET OUT OF DODGE."

Bulldog75: OKIE " I AM STAYING OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOU GUYS UNTIL THIS HAPPPENS, RVD"

Bulldog75: OKIE " I AM STAYING OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOU GUYS UNTIL THIS HAPPPENS, RVD"

Bulldog75: "I AM TOO OLD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT"

Bulldog75: "I PRAY TO COME HOME SOON CAUSE I GOT BILLS TO PAY".

Bulldog75: OKIE

Bulldog75: 7:36PM CST OKIE: "YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. I APPRECIATE BULLDOG75 DOING THIS POSTING FOR ME. I WILL SEE YOU ALL SOON, SO GET THIS RV DONE NOW. LOVE U ALL. SEE YOU SOON".

Last edited by openmind on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? Empty Re: WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS?

Post by openmind Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Maybe im reading this wrong. Please clarify if anyone knows. Is Okie saying that he will not return until the RV occurs. Also, he is too old to take advantage of the RV, yet he has worked tirelessly posting over the months and years? Does anyone else find this to be peculiar?

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? Empty Re: WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS?

Post by openmind Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:16 pm

? a post just vanished!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Liberty Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Yes, I'm confused. I don't understand why he would have to leave the country in order for this to RV? I thought he went away on business?

The too old to take advantage of it had me puzzled as well.

Lady Liberty

Back to top Go down

Post by hi-five Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 pm

I understand that Okie is not well, and he is receiving treatment. I may be wrong about this, but this is what I heard. I pray that if this is the case, that Okie will benefit greatly from the treatment, and also be able to benefit from the soon to come RV!

My prayers are with you, Okie. May God give you peace, comfort and healing!

hi-five

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Forget the RV.

We have to get a TV series produced about the IQD RV.

Only then will I have any idea what is going on behind the scenes.

I not only do not have a copy of the daily script, some days I feel like I'm not even in the same game.

Can someone put together a website where all the back room events and references to those events are explained for us not quite in tune with the innuendo's and covert references?

Thanks from the Twilight Zone
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm

More riddles? It does not sound like he is out on business as we were told.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Bulldog75: JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR.... OKIE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON BUSINESS.. HE WAS JOKING ABOUT LEAVING FOR THE RV. THAT WAS A JOKE. THAT IS NOT RELEVANT TO OUR 'RV'.

This just from Bulldog's post "time to take that cake out the oven"

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g a p Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Perhaps to us it does not make sense .... but even if we feeling in our hearts a great concern over Okie's welfare, he has elected not to tell us directly. This is HIS business and not ours, so we should just let it be, and not question why he does/doesn't tell us everything that is of a personal nature to him .

g a p

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 pm

hi-five is correct. Those of you who love Okie need to keep him in your prayers. Those of you who actually do pray, know what real power you weild in our Lord's name. Pray for his healing. He needs you all now.
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Who cares why he is out the country or IF he is out the country. That doesn't effect my money and what a man does with his personal life is no concern of mine.

HAVE FUN OKSTER! what ever it is you are doing. bigsmile

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:07 am

Whatever the case may be.We are all in this together. Let's.keep OKIE and each other in prayer.We are very close to receiving our blessing. Let's not forget the people of IRAQ who need this more. KEEP THE FAITH...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbird Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 am

Love to you also, Okie. We miss you very much and my prayers are with you also.
yellowbird
yellowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

Yes his personal life is his personal life. None of our business.

My question had to deal with the fact that this is "Okie Oil Man" website and how he first said he would be back in 2 weeks and now he is saying he will come back when the RV hits. Furthermore, Im puzzled why a person without any incentive for the RV would have worked so hard to gather intel, considering the information was wrong every time up till now? One of the seasoned Dinarians did tell me that Okie had vanished for almost a year on a prior occasion, im wondering if that is whats going on?

With regards to his health and well being, I would naturally wish him the best.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:00 am

Come on folks! Okie was obviously kidding around when he said that he won't come home until it rv's and he is also kidding when he says that he is too old to take advantage of it!!! Y'all just need to chill out. This will happen when it happens. Settle down, park it in the garage, walk away, and enjoy the Holidays!!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

Why is this thread running from bottom to top?
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm

H2OMAN wrote:Why is this thread running from bottom to top?

yeah, not sure about that

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

openmind wrote:
H2OMAN wrote:Why is this thread running from bottom to top?

yeah, not sure about that

It is called "ongoing intel update". I think it is for the latest "intel" updates to be posted on top... Just my take...

CJ

DISCLAIMER:
Intel: using that term loosely as it depends on who is giving "it" as to what "it" should really be called... Example, from AJAnderson, definitely top shelf intel... from some others like jonnywg, total mis-information... JMHO!

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

WILL OKIE NOT RETURN UNTIL AN RV OCCURS? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I put this thread in the wrong section.

But i don;t think Okie was joking about this. If it was a joke, why would he speak through a proxy during his vacation/time or rest?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Hope this is clarified the next time Okie decides to drop in...God bless his health!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fun4me2 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm

There is a missing line in okie's post

He commented on how beautiful the women are where he is at....then said but he is too old to take advantage of that

Not too old to take advantage of RV

fun4me2

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:09 am

fun4me2 wrote:There is a missing line in okie's post

He commented on how beautiful the women are where he is at....then said but he is too old to take advantage of that

Not too old to take advantage of RV

???

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum