Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible

+6
Jewelz
7freemom
papa4
Dona Galloway
kckid
roadglide
10 posters

Go down

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible Empty The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible

Post by roadglide Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm

If you really want to know
the tax laws, and what “Render unto Caesar” really means,
download this FREE PDF. Go to: http://fyels.com/zTS
Then download, “How to Regain Your Freedom” . You'll be glad
you did. It is the best, and most thorough info on this subject you
can get.

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible Empty Re: The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible

Post by kckid Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:28 pm

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible

WOW! GREAT INFO! I would encourage everyone to check this out about tax liabilities..kckid

kckid

Back to top Go down

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible Empty Re: The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible

Post by Dona Galloway Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow! This is good stuff. I can see that it is a study, but everyone that cares about the truth should should have a copy of this work. Thanks so much for posting it.

Dona Galloway

Back to top Go down

Post by kckid Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm

roadglide wrote:If you really want to know
the tax laws, and what “Render unto Caesar” really means,
download this FREE PDF. Go to:
Then download, “How to Regain Your Freedom” . You'll be glad
you did. It is the best, and most thorough info on this subject you
can get.
I just got through reading How to Regain Your Freedom. I am impressed and thankful. The truth does set you free. Very Happy Thanks for sharing the link.

kckid

Back to top Go down

The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible Empty Integrity insisted

Post by papa4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 am

As it so happens, I know the author and am very well acquainted with him and his search for truth. That several year search spawned the knowledgable and well written sharing of insights you now have at your fingertips!Due to the propensity and outright nefarious assertions by our national leaders and their "oh so transparent news pretenders", it takes real courage to take this incredible list of insights as your personal truth........but DO YOU DARE TO NOT! Maybe tomorrow or the next day or next month you might realize and act upon the knowledge you now possess. Hopefully this author's courage is not wasted on a host of folks who actually don't have the guts to stand up and declare........... " ENOUGH!!!

papa4

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

papa4 wrote:As it so happens, I know the author and am very well acquainted with him and his search for truth. That several year search spawned the knowledgable and well written sharing of insights you now have at your fingertips!Due to the propensity and outright nefarious assertions by our national leaders and their "oh so transparent news pretenders", it takes real courage to take this incredible list of insights as your personal truth........but DO YOU DARE TO NOT! Maybe tomorrow or the next day or next month you might realize and act upon the knowledge you now possess. Hopefully this author's courage is not wasted on a host of folks who actually don't have the guts to stand up and declare........... " ENOUGH!!!

Thank you, papa4

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 am

papa4, roadglide or anyone else here-- I discern specifics therein regarding churches revoking their 501 status, but failed to find those same specific "how to" regarding a man or woman revoking "taxpayer" status. Can anyone point me to that solution?

I have no problem standing for Truth with integrity when given the means to intelligently do so; mentorship is so valuable and appreciated. Until one steps out to DO the right thing, one remains in bondage... don't want to be there anymore.

Freedom begins with state of one's mind and heart. Is our allegiance to our Divine Creator first, or is it to man's corrupt system in opposition to God's principles? One cannot serve two masters....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:43 am

7freemom wrote:papa4, roadglide or anyone else here-- I discern specifics therein regarding churches revoking their 501 status, but failed to find those same specific "how to" regarding a man or woman revoking "taxpayer" status. Can anyone point me to that solution?

I have no problem standing for Truth with integrity when given the means to intelligently do so; mentorship is so valuable and appreciated. Until one steps out to DO the right thing, one remains in bondage... don't want to be there anymore.

Freedom begins with state of one's mind and heart. Is our allegiance to our Divine Creator first, or is it to man's corrupt system in opposition to God's principles? One cannot serve two masters....

7freemom....Here is a free and fun quiz to take. This is the perfect place to start understanding how the tax laws work. http://howyoubecomeliable.com

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 am

7freemom ---- find those same specific "how to" regarding a man or woman revoking "taxpayer" status. Can anyone point me to that solution? I have no problem standing for Truth with integrity when given the means to intelligently do so;

If you were to obtain diplomatic status, would be about the only way. There are no forms to fill out, or are there any freedom documents so you can have such a so called 'legal' status to NOT pay taxes, unless of course you use your God given free will and simply stop volunteering your consent to do so!!! What a novel idea!!!!

It would require re-adjusting ones life and stepping out of the matrix in certain degrees. You don't want to 'appear' to 'look' like you own anything of any value, or have any money. That means you don't want to have a bank account and nothing in your name and never sleep at the address you have published. Put your stuff in other peoples names that you trust.

How to be invisible - it's not popular nor convenient for most people because they are trapped in an artificial life of materialism under the impression they are free because they work a job, when they are not free whatsoever. You can have a life, or you can have a job, but you can't have both.

If anyone wants out of the matrix of illusion in order to take their lives back from those who are stealing it from them, they would have to quit their job and create themselves and live a little differently than usual. If you can't make money without money, then you can't make money when you have money. You must create yourself instead of being co-dependent upon others

Everyone is a slave unless they 'know' they are not. If you get up and go to work everyday for someone else, you are a slave and you have no life, only the 'impression' of a life, though it is not life.

Why do you think 'they' killed off all of the indigenous civilizations and shamans centuries ago? Because they had it right - and did not want you to come into the knowledge of your own true selfhood. If you had the actual time, you could come into the knowledge of your-self and have a chance at escaping the prison planet operation that is enslaving everyone in a mental prison of their very own making..

The matrix of illusion has you chasing the carrot of the promise of love, though, they know you will never actually have any of that love of any substance with any meaning whatsoever. Everything in your life is superficial / artificial while living as a smiling depressive stuck in the consensus trance of an illusion. It is not life. It is a nightmare extravaganza upon your consciousness.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 am

You are truly living in a dream world Jewelz.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:23 am

sn1pe -You are truly living in a dream world Jewelz.- S.

Haha yes indeed and your just jealous ;o))... hey sn1pe.- when you go to bed at night you dream, when you wake up in the morning you dream.

What is life without dreaming? N O - T H I N G

Dreams are real, what you are living is not real. Everything is in reverse of what you are taught and trained to believe. That's the truth. Of course, that subject requires a lot more than a few words strung together on a screen for any kind of true understanding to make sense out of what does not seem to make any sense.

When you pay your federal taxes it ALL goes directly to pay the "Interest Only" on the US debt from the bankruptcy of 1933 to the British Royal Crown. The eye-R-S is the collection arm for Queen Lizzy of London. When you pay your federal income taxes you are participating in funding genocidal maniacs that goes to kill innocent people. But you probably think you are responsible because you pay your fair share?. Just lovely aye.

You folks have no idea what you are involved in - while you are made to be complicit in the crimes against humanity that you find yourselves complaining about, without your knowledge of it ever taking place. Now get back to work and pay those taxes.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:40 am

jewlez... all the dude asked was how to be tax exempt. lol. how did you get all the way to talking about "what life is"... FOCUS... FOCUS.. *snap* *snap* chillout

7freemom Working abroad is the easiest and safest way I know to avoid taxes legally. You will still have to pay medicare and SS but Federal taxes are avoided.

So start a corporation in another country or become a resident in another country. But first talk to a good ole fashioned tax attorney. (the new boys get into too much trouble Wink ) But I worked abroad for a few years and kept about $20,000 in taxes. So thats a good place to start lookin.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 am

Unless you claim yourself a US citizen and you are a government employee, which being both obligates you to pay taxes under Title 26 USC 6331A that you volunteered freely to contribute to pay when there is no law that says you actually have to as an American Citizen?

If, "We The People of the Continental United States of America" were obligated to pay our income tax, why would we not be filing our taxes with the External revenue bureau when internal is for government employees and US citizens?
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 am

Jewelz wrote:Unless you claim yourself a US citizen and you are a government employee, which being both obligates you to pay taxes under Title 26 USC 6331A that you volunteered freely to contribute to pay when there is no law that says you actually have to as an American Citizen?

If, "We The People of the Continental United States of America" were obligated to pay our income tax, why would we not be filing our taxes with the External revenue bureau when internal is for government employees and US citizens?
Well put. By the way my friends, Snipes was prosecuted for 'Willful Failure to File'. He knew the truth but did not know how to use it. Our fore-fathers died so that we would not have to have such an entanglement with an evil government. In 1776, it was just a small percentage of the populace that won our freedom. The rest of the people lived in fear, but benefited from the sacrifices made by those who took a stand. I guarantee you that this country will no longer be the 'land of the Free, if it is stops being the Home of the Brave'.
I you really want the whole truth concerning the tax code, got to:
http://fyels.com/V0l and download the 'Income Tax Flow Chart' AND
http://fyels.com/w0l and download the FREE copy of Cracking the Code
This is not Smoke and Mirrors....It is truth that sets you (and your children)Free
You don't have to live your life as a coward.
Don't forget http://fyels.com/zTS to download your Free copy of 'How to Regain Your Freedom'

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Roadglide- Thanks so much for the fun quiz link! Very enlightening and most helpful and relevant to most folks here! Takes about 20 min, well worth the time!

"start understanding how the tax laws work. http://howyoubecomeliable.com "

Blessings 2 ALL here as you seek Truth and manifest it in your life... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Jewelz- Your enlightened perspective is most welcome by me in this forum, though it challenges some folks "reality" perception, including my own. I appreciate you sharing what has been revealed to you in your unique earth journey of discovery from your heart. Truth you share lends credence to eliminating as much "payment" of tax as lawfully possible! Why should we voluntarily give our substance to those who use it for purposes against We The People in so many ways contrary to God's law?!

"use your God given free will and simply stop volunteering your consent" Very Happy

re-adjusting ones life and stepping out of the matrix in certain degrees. You don't want to 'appear' to 'look' like you own anything of any value, or have any money. That means you don't want to have a bank account and nothing in your name and never sleep at the address you have published. Put your stuff in other peoples names that you trust.

Could that "trust" be a private contract trust not registered as a state entity, therefore NOT under state/federal jurisdiction?
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 pm

“How to be invisible - it's not popular nor convenient for most people because they are trapped in an artificial life of materialism under the impression they are free because they work a job, when they are not free whatsoever. You can have a life, or you can have a job, but you can't have both…. Everyone is a slave unless they 'know' they are not. If you get up and go to work everyday for someone else, you are a slave”

JOB= Jackass Of Boss as opposed to YOB= Your Own Business… Highly recommended change, just keep your business private, non-federal, non-taxable and utilize “lawful money”, also not taxable.
As stockholders in small family corporation in which our labor is its engine, economics necessitated our firing (allowing us to collect “unemployment benefits” for a time) so company eliminated “employee taxes”. We consider ourselves “un-employable” and found another lawful (non-taxable) way to be rewarded for our sweat equity and work.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Or... you can go in front of a circuit court judge and have yourself declared legally a soverign citizen. From my understanding this exempts you from ALL income tax, FICA, State, social security but not store tax. All monies that you have paid in are forfiet. Also you can never receive unemployment benefits, welfare, etc.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible 2245507099The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 pm

roadglide - I guarantee you that this country will no longer be the 'land of the Free, if it is stops being the Home of the Brave'.

roadglide - It really never was the land of the free, those are just nice sounding words that makes people feel warm and fuzzy. Everyone is an incompetent slave in a system of tyranny and nothing can be done until they understand that fact and they don't want to.

They have been comfortably sedated living in dreamland, they don't care because they have been desensitized and are apathetic to anything outside of their own artificial existence, living as good and polite obedient slave thinkers, who are not going to give up their familiar and comfortable lifestyles to do anything about anything. And that is why there is intervening outside benevolent help in order to bring humanity out of the ditch of destruction. They are not going to wake up on their own. It's just to painful to be responsible for oneself.

Freedom is the last thing he wants. He functions, as we shall see, according to the principle of pleasure in non-freedom. To be sentenced to life long freedom is a worse fate than life long slavery. To put it another way, a man is always searching for someone or something to enslave him, for only as a slave does he feel secure.

Americans love their captivity. There's no responsibility. When you're a captive, you don't have to make a decision about anything, though you have no Liberty. People don't want Liberty.

Liberty is nothing but uncertainty. It's much easier to have someone tell you where you'll be, what you'll do and who you'll pay tomorrow than to worry about it yourself. The same goes for what you think.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 pm

“… be responsible for oneself. … man is always searching for someone or something to enslave him, for only as a slave does he feel secure.

Americans love their captivity…. Liberty is nothing but uncertainty. It's much easier to have someone tell you where you'll be, what you'll do and who you'll pay tomorrow than to worry about it yourself. The same goes for what you think.”

Again, you enlighten and challenge me, Jewelz. Thank you. We do ALL choose to Whom we will be slaves. Will it be to our Divine Creator and His declared principles, law, redemption, forgiveness, abundance, Truth, only-begotten Son, Spirit given to us as Gifts to establish our True Freedom in, for and through His empowerment to Be ALL we are designed for His Honor and Glory? Taking personal responsibility for everything in our life is a large part of this choice.

Or will it be to “the world” opposing Him and His Way in too many manners to count, via man’s law, statutes, pride, control, greed, deception, deceit, fiat currency, destruction of life and creation, worldview of lack and scarcity, bondage?

Pursuit of Pleasure and happines can indeed be a trap of bondage.

“Choose you this day whom you will serve,… but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord” Joshua 24:15b
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Jewelz wrote:roadglide - I guarantee you that this country will no longer be the 'land of the Free, if it is stops being the Home of the Brave'.

roadglide - It really never was the land of the free, those are just nice sounding words that makes people feel warm and fuzzy. Everyone is an incompetent slave in a system of tyranny and nothing can be done until they understand that fact and they don't want to.

They have been comfortably sedated living in dreamland, they don't care because they have been desensitized and are apathetic to anything outside of their own artificial existence, living as good and polite obedient slave thinkers, who are not going to give up their familiar and comfortable lifestyles to do anything about anything. And that is why there is intervening outside benevolent help in order to bring humanity out of the ditch of destruction. They are not going to wake up on their own. It's just to painful to be responsible for oneself.

Freedom is the last thing he wants. He functions, as we shall see, according to the principle of pleasure in non-freedom. To be sentenced to life long freedom is a worse fate than life long slavery. To put it another way, a man is always searching for someone or something to enslave him, for only as a slave does he feel secure.

Americans love their captivity. There's no responsibility. When you're a captive, you don't have to make a decision about anything, though you have no Liberty. People don't want Liberty.

Liberty is nothing but uncertainty. It's much easier to have someone tell you where you'll be, what you'll do and who you'll pay tomorrow than to worry about it yourself. The same goes for what you think.
Jewelz, I agree with you everything you are saying, with one exception. There are always the exceptions. Otherwise, Tyrannical governments would not be overthrown, and people would not die for the cause of liberty.
As far as what I think; hmmmmmm. What am I thinking right now?

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm

roadglide - Jewelz, I agree with you everything you are saying, with one exception. There are always the exceptions. Otherwise, Tyrannical governments would not be overthrown, and people would not die for the cause of liberty.

I do understand what you are saying and I also agree. Indeed, there are exceptions and it is The Spirit of Rebellion in Man, that would cause him to die for freedom, to overthrow tyranny.

Interesting what you might be thinking and I understand it is difficult to express in a public venue. Though, I would just say, that without the help of an intelligent benevolent force from outside, mankind is illuminati toast for the breakfast of champions because he has sunk too far down into the lower energies and is far too incompetent from being demoralized from the tremendous mind control job done to his psyche, that he cannot rise up enough in a short amount of time necessary or, is he serious enough with a purpose in order to overcome the tyranny being perpetrated against him, to do anything - about anything to make any significant difference in the world on his own. Thank the Gods we are getting the help!
:cheers:
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:11 am

Jewelz wrote:roadglide - Jewelz, I agree with you everything you are saying, with one exception. There are always the exceptions. Otherwise, Tyrannical governments would not be overthrown, and people would not die for the cause of liberty.

I do understand what you are saying and I also agree. Indeed, there are exceptions and it is The Spirit of Rebellion in Man, that would cause him to die for freedom, to overthrow tyranny.

Interesting what you might be thinking and I understand it is difficult to express in a public venue. Though, I would just say, that without the help of an intelligent benevolent force from outside, mankind is illuminati toast for the breakfast of champions because he has sunk too far down into the lower energies and is far too incompetent from being demoralized from the tremendous mind control job done to his psyche, that he cannot rise up enough in a short amount of time necessary or, is he serious enough with a purpose in order to overcome the tyranny being perpetrated against him, to do anything - about anything to make any significant difference in the world on his own. Thank the Gods we are getting the help!
:cheers:
I like your style, Jewelz

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 am

It was a very small percentage (less than five, if I remember correctly) of the colonists in America responsible initially for “rebellion” against the tyranny of English king and European money changers. This relatively small number did INDEED have Divine assistance and empowerment from “out of this world” in order to experience victory over tyranny; however their obedience to the call of Truth and Righteousness was a necessary part of that victory. Why would we expect any different ?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead –

Freedom is everyone's innate right and responsibility. Only each individual has free will over his own life, and an obligation of stewardship for its care....Life, death, economy, justice, law, and human fulfillment are at issue. Everyone is consummately justified in questioning the basis of rules imposed on him.

Previous two paragraphs from FIVE WORDS AND TEN COMMANDMENTS TO VICTORY: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thelaw.htm
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

7freemom wrote:Roadglide- Thanks so much for the fun quiz link! Very enlightening and most helpful and relevant to most folks here! Takes about 20 min, well worth the time!

Everyone should take this short quiz. It will reveal to you exactly what your understanding level is about the tax laws (even if you are a Tax Attorney). I have utilized the information that this quiz points you toward and I am very happy that I did.
God bless you all, and a very bountiful Thanksgiving holiday to everyone on this incredibly enlightening site.
RG

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 am

7freemom,
Thank you for this great link you provided for OOM readership. I hope everyone goes to it and digests the great truths waiting for them there. Here is your recommendation again.

"Never
doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead –

Freedom
is everyone's innate right and responsibility. Only each individual has
free will over his own life, and an obligation of stewardship for its
care....Life, death, economy, justice, law, and human fulfillment are at
issue. Everyone is consummately justified in questioning the basis of rules imposed on him

Previous two paragraphs from FIVE WORDS AND TEN COMMANDMENTS TO VICTORY: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thelaw.htm

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm

roadglide-- thanks so much for the additional info and links shared above, especially the FREE book... WOW!!! Just started to read- readers comments are very impressive. Good to read "How to Regain Your Freedom" and take fun, free quiz FIRST, just like the order you presented; appreciate your wisdom and sharing of good news!

Truth sets us free-- Halleluyah and PTL!!!! (Praise The Lord = PTL)

Very Happy The Whole Truth about the IRS and the Bible 1261280965 ☀ Blessings to you and all who partake in good news...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

roadglide wrote:
7freemom wrote:Roadglide- Thanks so much for the fun quiz link! Very enlightening and most helpful and relevant to most folks here! Takes about 20 min, well worth the time!

Everyone should take this short quiz. It will reveal to you exactly what your understanding level is about the tax laws (even if you are a Tax Attorney). I have utilized the information that this quiz points you toward and I am very happy that I did.
God bless you all, and a very bountiful Thanksgiving holiday to everyone on this incredibly enlightening site.
RG

I'd like to share another PDF download with all of you who hunger for the truth, and of course those of you who already know it. This is a 'CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE OF NON TAXPAYER and Affidavit of Truth' to file at your local courthouse. It becomes public record and admissible in a court of law. I created this about 10 years ago, and it is just as applicable today as it was then. It is great to be free of these parasites.
GO here and enjoy: http://fyels.com/tkl

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by keyman Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

:shock: Thank you, Roadglide, for this eye opening information.

keyman

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 am

Roadglide, your NONTAXPAYER notice is excellent, thoroughly documents “law” and court decisions pertaining thereto, and declares your status and standing in this particular matter. Thank you for your willingness to share in this forum for ALL to utilize to set themselves FREE, if they so choose.

Having been mentored in and studied the law (not statutes, as they only apply to “person”, the corporate entity created by “government” so they can attempt to have you voluntarily “pay” tribute to them, normally using ALL CAPS NAME or a middle initial) and some legal word definitions, I have a few constructive alteration suggestions. I am NOT an attorney, merely a student of law, particularly God’s law as superior to and in opposition to man’s “colour of law” and how that relates to setting ourselves free from bondage to Be who He calls us to Be- His servants and representatives on His earth, taking dominion to His Honor and Glory. From that perspective, I offer the following suggestions:

1. Replace “AFFIDAVIT” with “AFFIRMATION” throughout, using lower case letters where appropriate.

2. Last page: replace “signature” with “autograph and right thumbprint” (thumbprint should be in red ink on original, symbolizing living red blooded man/ woman). Sig means “against”, so that translates signature to “against nature”, denying your living man/ woman status, in a sense; also confirming their view of us as “incompetents” and “wards”, needing their assistance as our agents, which office they consistently perform on our “behalf”, without our informed consent and most certainly to our detriment and their profit in most cases. Au is symbol for gold and your living “graph” is “good as gold” in their bankster-controlled system, funding it as the True Creditors We Are (not debtors we’ve been made to think we are).

3. Add “Non-Negotiable” after “Sincerely and Lawfully,” at bottom of page three of four, so they cannot monetize your “signature”, as is their practice.

4. Common Law Seal can be where your red thumbprint goes, obviously most unique to you.

5. Replace all numerals with spelled out words for same. They use numbers to label us as their property, as things under their jurisdiction ie SSN, ZIP codes, address, license, permit numbers. God’s word spells out the numbers with words; man has added the chapter and verse numbers.

6. Re “Subscribed and sworn”- according to God’s word, we are to swear ONLY to God Himself, no other. You may choose to add “before Almighty God, Whose Law is Supreme” (optional, based on your belief)

7. Notary Public section: The LAST autograph on an instrument is most significant, so you want it to be your own, not another’s. You can relocate notary section above your autograph and seal section, or enclose the entire notary section within a box (effectively removing it from legal recognition, without affecting its recordability or generally known and accepted significance). Any “signature”, “signed” needs to either be removed or replaced with “autograph” or variation thereof when referring to your autograph.

You thought only famous people gave autographs; you just didn’t realize how important and vital you are to their system of commerce, thereby funding the entire operation with your “signature”, THE TRUE CREDITOR (not the debtor we’ve been made to think we are). They can do NO-THING absent our voluntary consent; our “signature” on checks, promissory notes, security instruments, applications, tickets, etc. FUNDS the entire fiat money system; we have been active participating parties to our own detriment and their extreme profit, without even realizing it. Consent is given with our signature, but also by our non-response to any presentment we’re offered, whether by mail, or in any verbal exchange with any “government” agent; it’s all verbal or written contract used in commerce to extract our substance, sweat equity, “money”, time, creative effort away from the most important things in this Life- Relationships with Creator and People and how we can best love and serve them.

Perhaps it’s time to take responsibility to learn and manifest Who and Whose we are, We The People, creators (made in His Creator image) of the world we dwell in by the choices we make each moment of each day.

My posts in General Discussion here, Say No to irs "tax" 10/13/11 @ 5:54am and subsequent replies, and 10/14 @ 7:04pm “Money” matters- HiStory, Truth, Solutions” can also help enlighten you in “lawful money” and how YOU CAN convert Federal Reserve Notes, a private debt currency subject to use fee as a “privilege”, to “lawful money” upon your demand, thereby ALSO eliminating “national debt” and voting against the FED in a very simple and practical manner. We do NOT have to wait for president or congress to vote out private Federal Reserve banksters, we already have the power within Our Hands to Reclaim our stolen Money Power, if we choose to peacefully, lawfully USE IT!! As always, our choices are truly significant and we bear the consequences of same.

Many others here also have wisdom in this realm and I’m continually learning and growing from the forum here, for which I’m truly thankful.

Blessings to ALL here this glorious day of Thanksgiving, as we remember the Giver of all good Gifts and praise Him for same!

In His Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Joy, Abundance and so much More… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

7freemom wrote:Roadglide, your NONTAXPAYER notice is excellent, thoroughly documents “law” and court decisions pertaining thereto, and declares your status and standing in this particular matter. Thank you for your willingness to share in this forum for ALL to utilize to set themselves FREE, if they so choose.

Having been mentored in and studied the law (not statutes, as they only apply to “person”, the corporate entity created by “government” so they can attempt to have you voluntarily “pay” tribute to them, normally using ALL CAPS NAME or a middle initial) and some legal word definitions, I have a few constructive alteration suggestions. I am NOT an attorney, merely a student of law, particularly God’s law as superior to and in opposition to man’s “colour of law” and how that relates to setting ourselves free from bondage to Be who He calls us to Be- His servants and representatives on His earth, taking dominion to His Honor and Glory. From that perspective, I offer the following suggestions:

1. Replace “AFFIDAVIT” with “AFFIRMATION” throughout, using lower case letters where appropriate.

2. Last page: replace “signature” with “autograph and right thumbprint” (thumbprint should be in red ink on original, symbolizing living red blooded man/ woman). Sig means “against”, so that translates signature to “against nature”, denying your living man/ woman status, in a sense; also confirming their view of us as “incompetents” and “wards”, needing their assistance as our agents, which office they consistently perform on our “behalf”, without our informed consent and most certainly to our detriment and their profit in most cases. Au is symbol for gold and your living “graph” is “good as gold” in their bankster-controlled system, funding it as the True Creditors We Are (not debtors we’ve been made to think we are).

3. Add “Non-Negotiable” after “Sincerely and Lawfully,” at bottom of page three of four, so they cannot monetize your “signature”, as is their practice.

4. Common Law Seal can be where your red thumbprint goes, obviously most unique to you.

5. Replace all numerals with spelled out words for same. They use numbers to label us as their property, as things under their jurisdiction ie SSN, ZIP codes, address, license, permit numbers. God’s word spells out the numbers with words; man has added the chapter and verse numbers.

6. Re “Subscribed and sworn”- according to God’s word, we are to swear ONLY to God Himself, no other. You may choose to add “before Almighty God, Whose Law is Supreme” (optional, based on your belief)

7. Notary Public section: The LAST autograph on an instrument is most significant, so you want it to be your own, not another’s. You can relocate notary section above your autograph and seal section, or enclose the entire notary section within a box (effectively removing it from legal recognition, without affecting its recordability or generally known and accepted significance). Any “signature”, “signed” needs to either be removed or replaced with “autograph” or variation thereof when referring to your autograph.

You thought only famous people gave autographs; you just didn’t realize how important and vital you are to their system of commerce, thereby funding the entire operation with your “signature”, THE TRUE CREDITOR (not the debtor we’ve been made to think we are). They can do NO-THING absent our voluntary consent; our “signature” on checks, promissory notes, security instruments, applications, tickets, etc. FUNDS the entire fiat money system; we have been active participating parties to our own detriment and their extreme profit, without even realizing it. Consent is given with our signature, but also by our non-response to any presentment we’re offered, whether by mail, or in any verbal exchange with any “government” agent; it’s all verbal or written contract used in commerce to extract our substance, sweat equity, “money”, time, creative effort away from the most important things in this Life- Relationships with Creator and People and how we can best love and serve them.

Perhaps it’s time to take responsibility to learn and manifest Who and Whose we are, We The People, creators (made in His Creator image) of the world we dwell in by the choices we make each moment of each day.

My posts in General Discussion here, Say No to irs "tax" 10/13/11 @ 5:54am and subsequent replies, and 10/14 @ 7:04pm “Money” matters- HiStory, Truth, Solutions” can also help enlighten you in “lawful money” and how YOU CAN convert Federal Reserve Notes, a private debt currency subject to use fee as a “privilege”, to “lawful money” upon your demand, thereby ALSO eliminating “national debt” and voting against the FED in a very simple and practical manner. We do NOT have to wait for president or congress to vote out private Federal Reserve banksters, we already have the power within Our Hands to Reclaim our stolen Money Power, if we choose to peacefully, lawfully USE IT!! As always, our choices are truly significant and we bear the consequences of same.

Many others here also have wisdom in this realm and I’m continually learning and growing from the forum here, for which I’m truly thankful.

Blessings to ALL here this glorious day of Thanksgiving, as we remember the Giver of all good Gifts and praise Him for same!

In His Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Joy, Abundance and so much More… 7freemom
Excellent advice, 7freemom. Even though I have used this successfully, I will implement this ASAP. Thanks to you and a few like you, I don't feel like a "voice crying in the wilderness" anymore.

Last edited by roadglide on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 am

Here
are all the links from this thread put in one place for you.

http://howyoubecomeliable.com
Find out who is actually liable to file and pay an "Income
Tax"...This is the actual law. Can you handle it?

http://fyels.com/V0l
Income Tax Flow Chart... 100% accurate one page chart that explains
who is and who is NOT liable for "Income Tax".

http://fyels.com/w0l
272 Page book, entitled Cracking the Code. The author of this book
has paid the price so that we all can be free of this parasitic
Alphabet Bandit.

http://fyels.com/tkl
Construtctive Notice of NON- Taxpayer. No one, even the so-called
"tax court" can dance around this one. This is the most
accurate and to the point document of its kind.

http://fyels.com/zTS
This work deals with with Christian responsiblility to Government.
Should you obey a government that is immoral, satanic, and functions
outside the paramaters of God's laws? Find out the truth concerning
this issue, as well as, the whole truth concerning the IRS. This is
historically, grammatically, and Biblically accurate.

This
Info is 100% FREE. It will only cost you if you don't read it!

Last edited by roadglide on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : resize)

roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dona Galloway Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 am

roadglide wrote:

Here
are all the links from this thread put in one place for you.

http://howyoubecomeliable.com
Find out who is actually liable to file and pay an "Income
Tax"...This is the actual law. Can you handle it?

http://fyels.com/V0l
Income Tax Flow Chart... 100% accurate one page chart that explains
who is and who is NOT liable for "Income Tax".

http://fyels.com/w0l
272 Page book, entitled Cracking the Code. The author of this book
has paid the price so that we all can be free of this parasitic
Alphabet Bandit.

http://fyels.com/tkl
Construtctive Notice of NON- Taxpayer. No one, even the so-called
"tax court" can dance around this one. This is the most
accurate and to the point document of its kind.

http://fyels.com/zTS
This work deals with with Christian responsiblility to Government.
Should you obey a government that is immoral, satanic, and functions
outside the paramaters of God's laws? Find out the truth concerning
this issue, as well as, the whole truth concerning the IRS. This is
historically, grammatically, and Biblically accurate.

This
Info is 100% FREE. It will only cost you if you don't read it!

Now I know that most of the Internal Revenue code is not actual law, but just color of law. It is disgusting how they change the meaning of everyday words just to suit their own selfish agenda and propagate this huge fraud against the American people.
For myself, I choose not to participate in this fraud any longer. Thank you for bringing this incredible information to view in OOM.

Dona Galloway

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Thanks roadglide for consolidating the links for convenient access for all here.

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse", as we have been so well "taught";
We CAN take personal responsibility--- Knowledge is Power, when rightly and righteously manifested in our life. We can choose Empowerment, Abundance, Blessing, Wisdom.... when we know the Truth... it sets us Free, as He would have us Be... by, in and through Him.... !!!
Halleluyah-- Praise the Lord

By
His Grace, our days are coming!!

Blessings
to All seekers of His Truth and
Abundance, as we walk in
obedience to His principles, to His Honor and Glory…. In Jesus Name… 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down