Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?)

+7
dinarstar
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
silkysand
Terbo56
Ponee
Alchemist
11 posters

Go down

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Empty What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?)

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:11 am

Your all a great bunch! I love you!

Last edited by Alchemist on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Ghosts’ have always been a mysterious and fear evoking topic for most of us. Fear of the ‘unknown’ has affected every individual on this Earth since ages, (bicameral mind). ...to bridge the gap between the known and the unknown. Look for me in the past!)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Empty Re: What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?)

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 pm

I suggest you use the THREAD to sew on the button that fell off my jacket the other day.....I will bring it over. Have the coffee on and the donuts fresh. I'll be there shortly. ..........Hmmm now what did I do with the jacket?

Last edited by ponee on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Empty Re: What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?)

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Maybe it's in the trunket-LOL!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 pm

In the trunket with the rest of my junket

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Oh,no the dreaded junket-Isn't that what the chinese use to haul their trash??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:29 pm

uhmm well, I am not sure.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 pm

ponee wrote:In the trunket with the rest of my junket

lolol...Laughing
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 pm

terbo56 wrote:Oh,no the dreaded junket-Isn't that what the chinese use to haul their trash??

That and our folks in DC use them all the time.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 pm

1alaskan wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Oh,no the dreaded junket-Isn't that what the chinese use to haul their trash??

That and our folks in DC use them all the time.

aaahhh you are referring to the junket definition as follows

Junket can refer to:

• an excursion for the purpose of pleasure at public or company expense

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Yes,

Again you are correct.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Well i am off for a bit on my own junket...though not one of pleasure and at my own expense. I am on my way to identify and hopefully retrieve some stolen items from a recent break in. Have a good one fellow dinarians. I look forward to seeing what Alchy does with this THREAD when I return. ~ponee~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Same for me, Off to the salt mines, back late tonight.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:03 pm

ponee wrote:Well i am off for a bit on my own junket...though not one of pleasure and at my own expense. I am on my way to identify and hopefully retrieve some stolen items from a recent break in. Have a good one fellow dinarians. I look forward to seeing what Alchy does with this THREAD when I return. ~ponee~

Ahem .... In Ponee's honor ...

Ponee is off on a junket

To retrieve stuff they took from her trunket.

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

And her stuff is OK. Who'd have thunk it? :geek:

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Excellent Seb Laughing

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
ponee wrote:Well i am off for a bit on my own junket...though not one of pleasure and at my own expense. I am on my way to identify and hopefully retrieve some stolen items from a recent break in. Have a good one fellow dinarians. I look forward to seeing what Alchy does with this THREAD when I return. ~ponee~

Ponee is off on a junket

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

lol! lol! I really DO hope she gets her stuff back! 👼
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:10 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:

Ponee is off on a junket

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

------

Very clever, SEBtopdog. Just talented!!!

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:28 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:

Ponee is off on a junket

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

Totally Fantabulous! You are awesome SEBtopdog! Thanks a bunch.Laughing lol!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Sebtopdog- You are a scream!! Love your wittiness!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Catherine wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:

Ponee is off on a junket

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

lol! lol! I really DO hope she gets her stuff back! What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) 2474380249

Thank you Catherine. We actually got the most important thing back. My 15 year old daughter's diary/journal. The rest can be replaced. The journal is a very sentimental treasure. She is our Memory Keeper so to speak, for the family. The journal spans 5 years and it will be a great blessing later on in her life. You can actually see her growing up in this labor of love as she records all of her life's trials and pleasures.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Ponee: That is lovely. Your daughter sounds like a special girl, and I'm so glad you got back something of such great sentimental value to your family. Made me tear up a little :( But so happy for you!What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) 1839924927

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Emoticon-animal-028

What are you going to do with this thread? (Formerly - What the heck am I going to with this thread?) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:07 pm

THE BIG PICTURE, THE BIG PICTURE, THE BIG PICTURE, THE BIG PICTURE,

THE BIG PICTURE
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Sentiment is soft- Easy----Terbo:(

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 pm

How is the americone??? Very Happy

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

bigsmile
Miskebam wrote:How is the americone??? Very Happy

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:00 am

SEBtopdog wrote:

Ponee is off on a junket

The cops did their best.

The bad guys confessed.

That was very good.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

Hey, thank you, 1alaskan! Just happy Ponee got her things back.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:49 am

We can toast that one! here here

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 am

SEBtopdog wrote:Hey, thank you, 1alaskan! Just happy Ponee got her things back.

That might be just as rare as an RV

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum