Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What you don't realize and I can now say I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What you don't realize and I can now say

+17
gillsdinar
ruthie23
Alchemist
globalbiz
Terbo56
humingbyrd
aksdinar
dinarstar
happywelshguy
Jewelz
aksafeone
revenuerog
therealbutterfly
sandwedge
tnbulldog
Catherine
rick152
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What you don't realize and I can now say Empty What you don't realize and I can now say

Post by rick152 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Good evening. I hope this finds all of you well. I have been laying low for sometime but, I do have some info for you.

We have been hearing Now, soon, and, next day or two. Then there is the 15th end of the month. I believe I have a pretty good skinny on what is happening.

As of late I have been inpressed by the Guru's that have said I don't know. Refreshing isn't it? NOT! Well It is simple I believe they don't know. No bashing, but odvious. Nothing wrong with that, this being a very closely guarded secret and all.

I did finally hear a guru say could be by the end of the year. So now is the time (since the ice was broken) to give you the truth.

Now I will tell you I have had some info since mid to late Sept and have not had permission to post ANYTHING until today so here goes.

I am bringing a message, that is all, nothing more or less. Please do not get too upset at the truth, as there is no changing that.

I also believe NOT for one second that we as peeps or whatever cannot say ANYTHING to stop this RV. This is a world event and it WILL be done in it's own time.

There will be no links but, I have seen, (along with you, if you have noticed) PEEPS like you and I have done a lot of digging and come up with some pretty great news on our own. A lot of times MORE info than the guru's give. So I am sure you can go and prove what I have to tell you. It shouldn't be that hard.

The parts you will NOT be able to chase are my resources. Pentagon, and Washington. DON'T ASK. I have never led you astray and will not now. Remember I finally got this permission. I am sorry it took so long but, not my call.

With the RV not having already showing there has got to be something not yet done. Right? In fact there are several. NONE of these things have to do with Obama, China, Greece, or the European Union. EVERYTHING is Iraq and...............Kuwait.

Kuwait has there own punch list as follows. They want the military gear that was stolen and destroyed during they're occupation replaced. They want the oil derricks and assorted equipment relaced. There is a large sum of monies that need to be handed over (billions) not to be forgiven here. Restitution. None of this is done Period

And Now the really big one. I believe that most peeps here in this investment/ blessing could agree to this. Kuwait wants there dead from the occupation returned. PERIOD

These points I have brought to you today, (all of which we have heard before but have been "swept under the rug" so to speak) still must be addressed. And as far as I can find and, have been told, are not negotiable.

There is however, a time frame to make the final points come to fruition. Notice I did NOT say a deadline but, a time frame. I have been told this time frame. From here on I am not going to make many happy but, what can I say? That time frame is mid Jan 2012.

I am NOT guessing at ths. This is exactly what I have been told.

We have been here long enough to realize that there had to be something and there you have it.

Please rest easy, This RV will end up happening. We just have to be patient.Allow the things to take there course. Be glad you are here. YOU ARE CHOSEN. otherwise you would not know or would have thumbed you nose once you heard.

Sorry if this is not the news you want but what can I say? I love all of you so please love each other and yourself...rick152

January is not that far off, really...I still have not heard anything different from what I have said before 5.25
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What you don't realize and I can now say Empty Re: What you don't realize and I can now say

Post by rick152 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Please my friends trust me I really hope I am wrong ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

What you don't realize and I can now say Empty Re: What you don't realize and I can now say

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:32 pm

I see that $5.25! You know what I am going to ask, don't you?! What is that pegged to?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

What you don't realize and I can now say Smiley-happy093What you don't realize and I can now say 7_11_117What you don't realize and I can now say Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Catherine wrote:I see that $5.25! You know what I am going to ask, don't you?! What is that pegged to?!

You know what? that question I have never asked or had mentioned to me. I will be grateful either way...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Here's another one
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:09 pm

I agree with the kuwait issues, but I do not agree those issues are holding things up concerning the RI of their currency. As a matter of fact, an RI would help cure most of the issues with kuwait, such as, replacement of military equipment and the oil field infustructure. Bottom line is time will tell.

Also, somethings to consider; Rick's information is coming from the same type sources all other intel providers are getting information and we were told dis-information will come out. Stay grounded and be positive, remember this is investment, mid january is not that far away and if the RI happens before that date, then we know. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:18 pm

rick152 wrote:Please my friends trust me I really hope I am wrong ...rick152

Dude, I hope your right.. Good stuff! If I knew this RV would be over mid-January, I'd be elated. 2 1/2 years later, what's another 8-weeks. I feel bad for people that have "On Reserves", but it'll be a lesson learned.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 pm

My opinion on reserves, they should fall under the gaming laws, made illegal without a gaming license. More people in this investment that do not have the money to spend on reserves get hurt by them, which starts more negativity than Carter has liver pills, which makes my job harder, divides people and causes even more problems. If one does not have the extra money to buy out right, do not buy. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Catherine wrote:I see that $5.25! You know what I am going to ask, don't you?! What is that pegged to?!

I wouldnt worry about what its pegged to, if you see the value stated as $5.25 then thats what you get, no matter if its pegged to the USD, GPB, Basket, Zimbabwe or whatever they pick. :-) Focus more on WHEN vs how much at this point lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Is it OK if I spend 120.00 too much at the grocery store? Then...take it home, eat it, process it out, and go get some more? Is'nt it MY MONEY?

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 pm

AJAnderson wrote:My opinion on reserves, they should fall under the gaming laws, made illegal without a gaming license. More people in this investment that do not have the money to spend on reserves get hurt by them, which starts more negativity than Carter has liver pills, which makes my job harder, divides people and causes even more problems. If one does not have the extra money to buy out right, do not buy. AJ

Is it Ok if I spend 120.00 too much at the grocery store..take it home..eat it...process it..and go get some more? Isn't it MY MONEY?
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Dude, I hope your right.. Good stuff! If I knew this RV would be over mid-January, I'd be elated. 2 1/2 years later, what's another 8-weeks. I feel bad for people that have "On Reserves", but it'll be a lesson learned.

Go RV..

I can live with january...

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Reserves. Hmmmmmm. If one were buying them all along then it would seem that had they held off for a short time, saved that money to be added to other money, then purchased the actual dinar with the amassed funds the negativity would not be there. After a couple of months of reserves (if even costing $124/month) it would not have taken long to purchase 100,000 dinar our right. Just saying.
Some people have done both - bought dinar and "gambled" on the guru's predictions by "hedging" with reserves/layaway. Those are the ones that were actually gambling when they bought the reserve/layaway. The people that bought the reserve/layaway with the intent of cashing out based on the "intel" were the real losers in this investment. Sad, but true. Little could they afford, little did they venture (at a time) yet much was their cumulative loss.
Your right the reserve/layaway plans should have fallen under licensed gambling laws. But, there are a lot of things that should have been over the elapsed time of this investment.
It's not too late for some - DO SAVE your money and THEN purchase the actual dinars - Reserves have gotten one no where to date and are a proven loser. JMHO

That's the point!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

revenuerog wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:My opinion on reserves, they should fall under the gaming laws, made illegal without a gaming license. More people in this investment that do not have the money to spend on reserves get hurt by them, which starts more negativity than Carter has liver pills, which makes my job harder, divides people and causes even more problems. If one does not have the extra money to buy out right, do not buy. AJ

Is it Ok if I spend 120.00 too much at the grocery store..take it home..eat it...process it..and go get some more? Isn't it MY MONEY?

At least your getting benefit and maybe a little obesity for spending $120 to much on junk food. And if you want to waste it on reserves, lose your home or auto, be my guest. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Good point. They should be illegal. Just imagine the amount of money that has been lost "on reserve". Nothing but profit for the Dinar Dealers. There was shipping, no emplyee handling, nothing.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Ah, I believe someone said they paid the freight in addition to the reserve.

The only 100% thing in this investment - the reserve - all profit for the dealer.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I respect peoples opinion and as such I respect the opinion of rick152.

However, with that being stated, I do not believe for a single moment that the reasons he has given, would hold up the RI / RV, that the world so desperately requires.

bounce

[quote="rick152"]Good evening. I hope this finds all of you well. I have been laying low for sometime but, I do have some info for you.

We have been hearing Now, soon, and, next day or two. Then there is the 15th end of the month. I believe I have a pretty good skinny on what is happening. (Partial Post)
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:05 am

I also feel it will not happen until the new year

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksdinar Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:29 am

Here we go again, any event in the world is possible RV time or RV holding time....

I wonder if the Eurozone crisis was not happening what would the rationale be , but knowing all or most of the reasons being used since 2003, I would guess it would be 'Climate change'.

Well let see what happens, we are back on thursday and now it will heading towards sunday and then tuesday and so on.....

This will happen one day but no so called 'gurus' will have prior knowledge. We have seen intel from manual programming or input to screens showing rates and now new screens blank....i just checked with my bank, the screen is not blank it is showing IQD @ 1190.00.

Again I say NO one knows, stop getting sucked into this so called 'intel' its not intel only assumptions. Treat this as investment, if it happens its good if not then its good too as is a calculated risk one has taken. Not so good for the ones who want this yesterday or gone into this hoping it was happening......i have been waiting since 2003, only bought them in 2003 and not a single one after that.

aksdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 am

Rick152,

What you wrote makes a great deal of sense.

Any time after January 1, 2012 and the US government will be happy too! With the new tax law going into effect then, they will be able to capture 30% immediately. No one will have to worry about what they think the tax should be then, it will be decided for them.

humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:12 am

They'll NEVER get it- There ARE ways to bury it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 am

I hope for sooner but even if we get the rv or ri in january...that is around the corner. Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:27 am

A short note to all you wanna be gurus and life coaches...

IMO...if it is MY decision to buy "reserves"...it is NONE of your business and...the consequences are mine to live with...NUFF SAID...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:28 am

terbo56 wrote:They'll NEVER get it- There ARE ways to bury it-

You won't get a choice the banks are going to be required by law to capture the 30% and forward to the IRS. You will then be able to file a tax return and try to get it back.
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:35 am

What happened to the 15% theory-I guess groundhog threw a wrench into that too, huh??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 am

globalbiz wrote:A short note to all you wanna be gurus and life coaches...

IMO...if it is MY decision to buy "reserves"...it is NONE of your business and...the consequences are mine to live with...NUFF SAID...

My sentiments exactly...What you don't realize and I can now say 3079029344
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 am

Message?
Keep Your hope,
Expect longer timeframe.

- or -

rick152 wrote:Good evening. I hope this finds all of you well. I have been laying low for sometime but, I do have some info for you.

We have been hearing Now, soon, and, next day or two. Then there is the 15th end of the month. I believe I have a pretty good skinny on what is happening.

As of late I have been inpressed by the Guru's that have said I don't know. Refreshing isn't it? NOT! Well It is simple I believe they don't know. No bashing, but odvious. Nothing wrong with that, this being a very closely guarded secret and all.

I did finally hear a guru say could be by the end of the year. So now is the time (since the ice was broken) to give you the truth.

Now I will tell you I have had some info since mid to late Sept and have not had permission to post ANYTHING until today so here goes.

I am bringing a message, that is all, nothing more or less. Please do not get too upset at the truth, as there is no changing that.

I also believe NOT for one second that we as peeps or whatever cannot say ANYTHING to stop this RV. This is a world event and it WILL be done in it's own time.

There will be no links but, I have seen, (along with you, if you have noticed) PEEPS like you and I have done a lot of digging and come up with some pretty great news on our own. A lot of times MORE info than the guru's give. So I am sure you can go and prove what I have to tell you. It shouldn't be that hard.

The parts you will NOT be able to chase are my resources. Pentagon, and Washington. DON'T ASK. I have never led you astray and will not now. Remember I finally got this permission. I am sorry it took so long but, not my call.

With the RV not having already showing there has got to be something not yet done. Right? In fact there are several. NONE of these things have to do with Obama, China, Greece, or the European Union. EVERYTHING is Iraq and...............Kuwait.

Kuwait has there own punch list as follows. They want the military gear that was stolen and destroyed during they're occupation replaced. They want the oil derricks and assorted equipment relaced. There is a large sum of monies that need to be handed over (billions) not to be forgiven here. Restitution. None of this is done Period

And Now the really big one. I believe that most peeps here in this investment/ blessing could agree to this. Kuwait wants there dead from the occupation returned. PERIOD

These points I have brought to you today, (all of which we have heard before but have been "swept under the rug" so to speak) still must be addressed. And as far as I can find and, have been told, are not negotiable.

There is however, a time frame to make the final points come to fruition. Notice I did NOT say a deadline but, a time frame. I have been told this time frame. From here on I am not going to make many happy but, what can I say? That time frame is mid Jan 2012.

I am NOT guessing at ths. This is exactly what I have been told.

We have been here long enough to realize that there had to be something and there you have it.

Please rest easy, This RV will end up happening. We just have to be patient.Allow the things to take there course. Be glad you are here. YOU ARE CHOSEN. otherwise you would not know or would have thumbed you nose once you heard.

Sorry if this is not the news you want but what can I say? I love all of you so please love each other and yourself...rick152

January is not that far off, really...I still have not heard anything different from what I have said before 5.25

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 am

revenuerog wrote:

My sentiments exactly...What you don't realize and I can now say 3079029344

Absolutely, we make our own decision.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 am

More tax money,correct?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 am

Rick152 completely agree with you that Iraq is in no way, shape or form involved in the European debacle, have know this for a while, but no one wants to hear it so keep most of my thoughts to myself.

I would be over the moon if it comes through in January.

Thanks for your post.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

I wouldnt worry about what its pegged to, if you see the value stated as $5.25 then thats what you get, no matter if its pegged to the USD, GPB, Basket, Zimbabwe or whatever they pick. :-) Focus more on WHEN vs how much at this point lol

It was a joke & Rick knows that...laugh!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:07 am

rick if I new for sure mid jan I would jump for joy I need it too but if i knew for sure id love that.Thanks for the info:bounce: bounce bounce
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 am

One thought about reserves~if you are considering it I recommend going to the Dinar Inc. site and/or calling them as their layaway/reserve system seems much different than the rest! And NO I do not get any "kickback" for recommending them before anyone jumps to that ridiculous conclusion!!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

Jewelz wrote:rick152 - you need to take in a lot more information than what your so called sources are giving you and what you have in your head to put the puzzle together. The timeline is NOT January it is NOW....you are misled by your own thinking and the world cannot wait until January and is not going to wait, because there are a whole lot more events on the menu besides the RV about to go downtown before January rolls around.

You might think you are sincere, though sincerity is no guarantee for the truth. You or your so called sources have no more of it than the man in the moon. For you to believe you have the inside scoop and the rest of the guru folks don't is laughable. But if writing that monolog makes you feel better and keeps you from jumping off a bridge, then by all means there is plenty of band width to keep you from doing it.

Can you elaborate why you are so certain it is now? IMO, Iraq doesn't care about the world - heck they don't even care about their own people. So why would they RV now just to "rescue" people they care about less tan their own??? Personally, I'd rather hear it's not for another 6 months and then have it "POP" and be pleasantly surprised...kinda like when the cable guy says he'll be there between noon and 5 and gets there at noon instead of 4:55....

Last edited by mabysomeday on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 am

Catherine wrote:One thought about reserves~if you are considering it I recommend going to the Dinar Inc. site and/or calling them as their layaway/reserve system seems much different than the rest! And NO I do not get any "kickback" for recommending them before anyone jumps to that ridiculous conclusion!!

Great post and i have your back on that one! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am

Please watch the name-calling. Thanks.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 am

its funny how opinion gets translated into "Guru" or "life coach", bottom line is its just opinion. One can do what one wishes, that's your business and how the outcome reveals itself is the consequence one will have to live with. Point is, there is no need to attach a name to it, that is only meant to demean someone else's opinion. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:21 pm

The Kuwait issuses are going thru the UN, border lines, return of missing/dead, and the payment for damages, all part of Chapter seven and coming out of that. So in one sense it is tied indirectly to the RV.

$5.25, only if the bottom falls out of the USD.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Take him 2 the dungeon!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

terbo56 wrote:Take him 2 the dungeon!!

LOL, I think I'll name my next dog RI. COME RI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:29 pm

There ya go ! GO RI !!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 pm

gonna name my yacht "Sand Dollars" 8)

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 pm

How about,'MAD MONEY?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Or,

"nuff said"

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 pm

1alaskan wrote:Or,

"nuff said"

Now that is priceless!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

What you don't realize and I can now say Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:16 pm

If you have definite info, in support of what you just stated, then please post it with links.

This is very important info, that all members need to know (if true)

bounce

humingbyrd wrote:
terbo56 wrote:They'll NEVER get it- There ARE ways to bury it-

You won't get a choice the banks are going to be required by law to capture the 30% and forward to the IRS. You will then be able to file a tax return and try to get it back.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Jewelz wrote:rick152 - you need to take in a lot more information than what your so called sources are giving you and what you have in your head to put the puzzle together. The timeline is NOT January it is NOW....you are misled by your own thinking and the world cannot wait until January and is not going to wait, because there are a whole lot more events on the menu besides the RV about to go downtown before January rolls around.

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Hummingbyrd- Did you ever stop to think that just maybe there is something I know that you don't??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum