Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST.

Go down

**Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST. Empty **Full Moon** on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST.

Post by lexie Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Nov.10,2011

Full Moon on Thursday, November 10th, 2011, at 3:16 PM EST.

Fixated on Not-So-Random Acts of Kindness: Taurus Full Moon Meets Mars in Virgo at the Chiron Station

A Full Moon lights this evening’s skies. It’s a visual reminder of how we benefit from some type of inner illumination whenever the Moon reaches this final phase in her cycle. Call it perspective, if you will. One thing is clear: a Full Moon brings to light any issues that you’ve managed to hide from yourself. It will also bring to a culmination whatever situation has been brewing for you over the past week or so.

This particular lunation is quite special, for it occurs in the sign of steadfast Taurus. In this sector of the zodiac, the Moon is in her glory – she is exalted, in fact, in Taurus. At this time, issues that arise will likely deal with possession. After all, Taurus is an earth sign and, as such, its focus is on the accumulation of money or valuable objects. It’s also a fixed sign so, once Taurus has its eye on something (or someone!) it’s going to take something pretty drastic to alter its focus or course.

Copy that for Scorpio, which is where the Sun is currently residing (whilst opposing the Moon). Like Taurus, Scorpio is fixed in nature. However, Scorpio operates through the water element. Water energy is less concerned with material acquisition than it is with feelings. But its fixed energy can make Scorpio as possessive as Taurus. Possessive of emotions (are you hanging on to feelings that need to be swept or wept away?); possessive of lovers (sexual intimacy is an important feature of Scorpio energy); and possessive of power – not surprising, given that Scorpio is co-ruled by power-based Mars and Pluto.

Think of what possesses you in some way. What’s got a hold on you? What do you desire more of? You needn’t be born a Taurus or Scorpio to take note of the ways in which you fixate on what you have or don’t have. We all have at least one-twelfth Taurus and Scorpio in our energetic make-up. Wherever Taurus and Scorpio are in your natal chart (opposite each other on the horoscope wheel) reveals the area in your life that may feel like it’s full to bursting. This is the time of manifestation, after all.

Working in tandem with the powers of manifestation is Mars’ entry into the earth sign of Virgo. Mars is set to stay in this sign until July 2012. It’s an unusually long time for speedy Mars to occupy one sign, but he will turn retrograde (an apparent backwards motion) in the New Year, lengthening his Virgo tour. What’s especially helpful about Mars’ entry into Virgo is that he immediately begins building towards a heavenly triangle (called a grand trine) by virtue of his contacts to Jupiter in Taurus and Pluto in Capricorn. Patience, diligent planning, and daily effort will bring the rewards you desire.

Bear in mind that Virgo energy resonates with sacred service – the various ways in which we give of our energy (in all its myriad forms) so that others might benefit. I will always remember a theatre colleague who slowed down the van that contained our set and props, as we approached an intersection that was frequented by a homeless man. My colleague rolled down the window, and gave the man a sandwich he had bought for this very purpose. He did it without saying a word or expecting accolades. Not surprisingly, he was a Virgo. His humble act was a revelation to me.

Now that Mars has entered the sign of how may I help you? leadership (Mars) is demonstrated in its highest capacity by doing for others – without expecting the attention that Mars thrives on when in the sign of Leo (where Mars has just left). As if to reinforce that notion, another planetary event occurs directly opposite Mars in Virgo today: Chiron will station direct (move out of its retrograde phase and into forward motion) in the compassionate sign of Pisces.

Although Mars and Chiron are engaged in a planetary opposition, a point of balance can be found by mindfully identifying who requires your help (Mars in Virgo). Your inner sight will guide you in this regard (Chiron in Pisces). The key is to be conscious of when you feel triggered (by guilt, for instance) to blindly sacrifice yourself. This is the Pisces’ lower vibration.

When my colleague, Daniel, gave the homeless man a sandwich it wasn’t a random act; he was prepared in advance (now there’s a Mars in Virgo attribute) so that he could do the best with what he had, and with what he was able to spare. In a similar fashion, we can all use Mars in Virgo’s power of discrimination to observe what persons or situations require our unique brand of service. It is through strengthening the weakest link that we all thrive (grand earth trine) and ultimately redeem ourselves (Chiron in Pisces).

How does humble or sacred service jive with this Full Moon’s focus on abundance and prosperity? There’s food for thought in that question. Personally, I see by the light of this beautiful Moon, that I have all that I require. It has always been so, even when I was too ignorant to take note or be grateful. And, since I happen to have more than I need, here is a beautiful opportunity to share the bounty. Let’s pay it forward together, shall we?

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/11/full-moon-on-thursday-november-10th.html

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum