Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank story with verifiable facts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bank story with verifiable facts

+6
Lee
hubby
Mrc
Mrs.Love
insguy
onemoreaggie
10 posters

Go down

Bank story with verifiable facts Empty Bank story with verifiable facts

Post by onemoreaggie Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I have been following the dinar for about a month, trying to figure out if any of this "intel" is based in truth.

I have seen many bank stories that have always been a "friend of a firend, whose uncle's banker said..." This is very frustrating.

I finally found my first credible reference today. I won;t bore you with the details but just present the facts and you can do your own research.

I called a local bank(see contact info below) today that has branches in many Walmarts and Krogers here in texas. I asked if they dealt with the Iraqi Dinar. They told me yes, but due to high demand, they have to order and it takes about 3 weeks to get. She went on to say that if I order and then the RV happens, my order will be canceled.

Very tough to get through by phone, but if you persist you will eventually get through.

1st Convenience Bank
Address: 6401 NE Loop 820
Wal-Mart
North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Get Directions!

Phone Number: 817-581-4624
Toll Free: 1-800-903-7490

http://www.1stcb.com/locate/en/branchdetail.php?Id=54
onemoreaggie
onemoreaggie

Back to top Go down

Bank story with verifiable facts Empty Re: Bank story with verifiable facts

Post by insguy Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:49 pm

We would prefer info as to who's buying and at what rate, buying them from dealer is no big deal.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Love Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Insguy
I think you have missed the point of this post. the banker told this person it takes 3 weeks to come in, if it RV's before it gets here you'll lose your order. The banker acknowledged the RV.
Mrs.Love
Mrs.Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrc Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks for the interpretation Mrs. Love!!!

Go RV!!!

Mrc

Back to top Go down

Post by onemoreaggie Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 pm

You are correct, MrsLove.

Also, for me personally, this is the first "real" bank that I have been able to confirm actually sells Dinar. For me, a legitimate bank adds more confidence than just a broker, and up until now, I have not been able to locate a bank that would aknowledge the dinar.
onemoreaggie
onemoreaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm

onemoreaggie, thanks from a Red Raider. Played alot of baseball in College Station. I have and am going to use the 1st Convienence myself. Very helpful and act like they want our business. Just waiting for RV.

hubby

Back to top Go down

Bank story with verifiable facts Empty Dinar Puchase/great rate/lock in immediately

Post by Lee Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm

[qiuote="insguy"]We would prefer info as to who's buying and at what rate, buying them from dealer is no big deal.[/quote

I have ordered from Frank a million Dinar's over a period of the last two weeks for various friends. The price is $130 per 100,000, INCLUDING shipping... comes priority US mail.... not a problem. You will wait a few days because they are back ordered... but once your have given your order over the phone and they give you a "group number" and other simple instructions... YOUR ORDER IS LOCKED IN EVEN IT IT RV'S BEFORE YOU RECIEVE YOUR DINARS. This is an excellent price and when we first started purchaseg from Dinar Trade, we paid $180 per 100,000 which included a $20 Fed Ex charge. This is just as good and less expensive.

Here are the numbers: (419) 385-9359

(419) 283-2552

(253) 780-9344

Someone may answer when you call, but if not, leave a message and they are very good at returning your call to get your order in. Good Luck

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

I ordered Dinar from First convenience bank in Waxahachie Tx (0n 7-18-11) The manger told me that it would take up to three weeks to get. If it rved before I get them that I couldn't lock in a rate. I would have to take the rate when ever I cashed them in.

hayseed

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

That story about 1st convience bank is old they told me that six months ago.

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I ordered 600,000 for 633.72 that works out to 105.62 per 100,000 I haven,t ordered more so I don,t know if you can get them for less if you get more

hayseed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeddy Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

To: onemoreaggie and hubby....from another Red Raider. Have bought a lot througth the 1st Convienience Bank here in Raider Nation. They have been most helpful. All the employees in the one I went to have purchased dinar and was told that most all the employees bank wide have as well.. They have 220 branches across Tx. They told me that they will set you up an account and when the dinar RV's will deposit the funds in your account and give immediate credit. (do not have to use their bank to Cash in though ) .They send the dinar off to a curency clearing house in Florida. I was told on Monday that they got an email stating dinar was now limited to purchase. I hope they are as aggressive in cashing in price wise, as they are in selling.

jeddy

Back to top Go down

Bank story with verifiable facts Empty Rate from today

Post by onemoreaggie Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

The rate that was quoted to me today was $528.50 per 500K and no fees if I am an account holder. Can open a checking account for as little as $1.
onemoreaggie
onemoreaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

I bought 50,000 at 1st Convenience in Mineral Wells, TX. Teller said she had 150,000 herself. She has a brother in Iraq. I paid $52.81 for 50,000 and there was a 10.00 transaction fee. They told me they were backordered, but I got mine in 1 week. They are "circulated" but in good condition. I will use them to cash out all my dinar. I bought all my other through DinarBanker but I really like the anonimity of walking into a Walmart and into their bank. They did say that they would post to my account immediately! I REALLY LIKE "IMMEDIATELY" !!!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum