Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The RV is Happening NOW!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The RV is Happening NOW!!

Go down

The RV is Happening NOW!! Empty The RV is Happening NOW!!

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm

I know it may be hard to believe but it is true. When many of us think about the RV happening, we think of ourselves at the banks depositing thousand/millions (and for some of us) billions of dollars into our various accounts. But in reality, when that faithful day comes the RV would have already happened. This is not a switch that is flipped and suddenly there is ALL this money. At this point many things go into making this a reality. Lets discuss a few in a pro and con manner.

Con: The GOI needs to approve the removal of the zeros from the IQD... PUBLICLY. Perhaps the gurus are on point 110% but until it is publicly voted upon it makes no difference to people like you and I.

Pro: The GOI is finished with two readings of this law and all that is left is the final vote. The GOI inexplicably went on an illegal vacation and just happened to not vote this into law. That is a great sign that all was ready in Iraq but someone in the world (Not pointing any fingers) was not. The GOI is back in session tomorrow so we should soon be seeing articles saying this is finished.

Con: The Aribel Agreement and HCL is not finished... PUBLICLY. This is important and relevant because these decide how all the oil will be handled and who will handle it. It also describes who will be paid what and how. It also describes who will the oil in Iraq will be sold to. The Kurds already made agreements to sell oil to countries that the GOI was not planning on selling oil to. That must be worked out.

Pro: The GOI is working with the Kurds to come to a conclusion in favor of the USA and our interestes. Great news for us. I believe they have recently worked this out but we will hear nothing about it publicly until Parliament is back in session. So as soon as tomorrow we could hear the conclusion of this.

Con: The UN has not made any resolution removing the security counsel (Chapter 7) from Iraq... PUBLICLY. Iraq still owes Kuwait a few things and Kuwait doesn't seem to be cutting them ANY slack. Iraq needs to be out of Chapter 7 because no one wants to invest in a country that has sanctions on them. It would be like doing business with someone in jail. (I don't care what you're in there for, I don't care how soon you will be out of jail. GET out of jail and then we'll talk) So while they are still under sanctions they have little need to be transparent about there finances. Which is why even though the DFI was released to them and they are pumping more and more oil, increased value has not been reflected in their currency.

Pro: Iraq only owes Kuwait a few things. ALL of which are minor and easy to fullfil. Example: Returning corpses (or revealing the location of corpses) of Kuwaiti soldiers from the Kuwait invasion. Fixing road and borderline signs. Very minor and easy things like these.

Con: American soldiers are STILL in Iraq... PUBLICLY. To Americans we see this as a good thing. But to the rest of the world, American occupation means war. It attracts violence. No country, no people want to be occupied by a foreign military. And violence is bad for business. Cosco will not build a shopping center to have it destroyed by a scrimmage.

Pro: Obama said that American soldiers are leaving Iraq... PUBLICLY. That caused an uproar here in America but the rest of the world, especially Iraq, breathed a sigh of relief. Now America will still have soldiers there but it will be PRIVATELY. And you wont see Obama doing a press release about that.

Over the past year great strides have been made in making this RV a PAST EVENT. Many sanctions were dropped. Agreements have be made and talked about and are continuing to be made as we speak. Countries have gotten more and more needy for the RV to happen. And we are watching it now. Even a light switch when flicked on still takes time to move from the bottom to the top. Albeit much less time. lol.

But think about this. And I will use the McRib as an example. (since it is in season now, BTW I am not a McDonalds pumper ;p)

Lets say you are waiting for the McRib to come to your town. And you have a friend that works for a McDonalds. You ask your friend, "Hey, when is the McRib coming?". He says "Soon. It should be here next month". In a few days you ask him "So whats new with the McRib". And he says "Well we got in the posters for it and yesterday I went to the shooting of the commercial for it".

Now it takes time to edit and produce that commercial. You can't expect the McRib and the commercial to be out the next day. But progress has been made.

So you ask your friend a few more days later, "Hey whats new with the McRib". And he says, "Yeah corporate told me that we will be selling it for $3.22" ;p

Now it may be $3.22 ro it may not be. They maybe trying to throw off Burger King. Who knows but still you wait.

You ask your friend again, "Whats new". He says "Now we just received the McRib meet and sauce today from corporate!" Well, well, now you know you are close because that meat isn't gonna be good forever.

People that is where we are. This "meat" aint gonna be good forever. And what a waste it would be if they just let that "meat" go bad. They will lose trillions. (well not McDonalds but the US government)

The posters are up and the meat is here! And soon the commercial will be showing! And when that happens... The RV will no longer be happening...

It would have already happened.

Go Patience! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by zerhourwriter on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The RV is Happening NOW!! Empty Re: The RV is Happening NOW!!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Good observartions. I agree with most. Thank you for the post. AJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum