Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS..

+7
Lucky Peni
mo
gumboman
gerda
DINARSMACK
Dr. Linda
katt
11 posters

Go down

TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. Empty TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS..

Post by katt Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 am

So you big boys like frequenting Okie's chat?
You like coming in w/out wiping your feet at the door first, washing your mouth and minding your manners?
Okay.... that's fine.

You reap what you sow. Too bad your intelligence isn't used in better ways. Instead you have chosen to be the fools of the world. Someday when your world comes crumbling around your feet, you'll be reminded in the recesses of your dark minds of all the horrible things you have done and said to purposefully bring down forums such as this.

Oh, I will pray for you because God's word says to pray for my enemies, and it goes as far as saying to love you. So I will love you by hiding your shame as well as I can, but I believe that I have a great advocate that will take care of these things in a better manner than I can.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. Empty Re: TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS..

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 am

Thank you, Katt -- we appreciate everything that you have said. :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS.. Empty Re: TO CULTLEADER/MODSQUAD/JUSTSAYIN/OKIEFANATIC AND OTHERS..

Post by DINARSMACK Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 am

THANKS TO KATT AND THE OTHER MODERATORS FOR CLEANING THINGS UP... I FOR ONE HAVE REPLIED TO SOME OF THESE GUYS AND AM REALIZING THAT IT IS A WASTE OF TIME... IGNORE THEM AND LET THE MODS DO THERE JOB.. LETS NOT FEED THE WHINING WOLVES... WITHOUT AN AUDIENCE ALL THEY HAVE IS EACH OTHER, AND THAT AINT MUCH.
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gerda Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am

AMEN!

gerda

Back to top Go down

Post by gumboman Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:40 am

so much for intel. all wrong again as normal. Maybe next time. affraid

gumboman

Back to top Go down

Post by mo Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:13 am

gumboman wrote:so much for intel. all wrong again as normal. Maybe next time. affraid
Im starting to think this thing might be a scam.

mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 am

GREAT POST KATT..... :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 am

Lookn4Truth wrote: Just because you use Gods name and talk about praying doesn't make it honest.

Its funny you brought this up. I have read numerous posts on here where people are quoting bible verses and preaching GODS words, and the next paragraph down they are calling other members names and just down right disrespectful. Very distrurbing to say the least. Just because someone can copy text out of the bible, does not mean they are truthful, honest, or educated on this dinar investment.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

I want to say something here, to all you naysayers. The IQD DID, in fact r/v. Go to forex, check out the IQD/GBP for the last few days and you will see an r/v, yesterday, the 18th. The rate went from approximately 1660 to 5500. If that ain't an r/v, I don't know what is.

Quit bashing everyone in this forum, we ain't the feds, we didn't stop thie r/v, they did. Get off of Okie's site and go bash on BHO for awhile. I'm thru now.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 am

Cardiac99 wrote:I want to say something here, to all you naysayers. The IQD DID, in fact r/v. Go to forex, check out the IQD/GBP for the last few days and you will see an r/v, yesterday, the 18th. The rate went from approximately 1660 to 5500. If that ain't an r/v, I don't know what is.

Ummmm, hate to break the news to you, but if it went from 1660 to 5500, we all just lost a ton of money. That means it would take 5500 DINARS to equal 1 GBP

So, with that said, you need to check yourself before you start your own type of bashing with incorrect info.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 am

Pacific rim bank is ready for cash-in.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 am

LOOK UP.... SEE THAT ADDRESS UP THERE? IT SAYS "OKIEOILMAN.NET" If it's not for you......fine....we understand. This site is not for everyone. Now hit the "x" at the top or "alt f4".

Somehow, I know you won't because you like the drama.....ahh the queens.....

It doesn't matter who you 'think' you are or what you 'think' you know or what you 'feel' you were called to do. A christian doesn't walk into a bar to bang some sense into a drunk, and a drunk (although i know one who has tried) does not walk into a church to tell the people they are false.

You come in here to try and "save the people" with words of hate and malice. And yet, I assure you, there are people who WANT to hear what Okie has to say.

I was told recently "oh, you've crossed over...." because I followed a person who focuses on the news. Let me be QUITE honest here.... I still follow her site because it is MY choice. I believe that Okie does have information to bring to the the table because I have a personal contact (blood related) who can attest to many things Okie has said. BUT, I also know that a foreign country can change their mind in a flip of a switch because they do not think the way we think.

Who are you to come into this forum that clearly says OKIE OIL MAN and try to throw around your weight when you clearly have nothing to offer except venom?

I do not AGREE with many things in this world. I don't agree with certain sexual lifestyles, religious practices, etc...but I have better things to do with my time, effort, and intellect that spout off in their forums.

Why? Because it does no good to try to change people who do not want to be changed. They are in there own likeness of a world because they choose to be.

And as I write this, I can only conclude that if those who are here to cause problems are here because they WANT TO BELIEVE BUT ARE TO SCARED TO. And that brings me back to the drunk who walked into a church..... he was looking for help. He wanted someone to tell him it was gonna be okay. Yes Christ was coming back, and yes we have the Holy Bible to help us grasp an ounce of 'when' but we never were going to know the exact time and date..... And now... that drunk serves the church with all of his mind, body, soul and spirit..

If this is not you, quit hiding behind a mask of ip's. Quit being childish and just walk away.

Be blessed....

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:41 am

Katt,

You start a post with the intent to verbally attack several people to which I can only assume do not believe what you believe. Then a few others comment, and again you do not agree and move on to the next verbal backlash. This was exactly my point in my previous post. Your preaching from the good book, but not listening to the words you preach.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy D Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 am

Its funny you brought this up. I have read numerous posts on here where people are quoting bible verses and preaching GODS words, and the next paragraph down they are calling other members names and just down right disrespectful. Very distrurbing to say the least. Just because someone can copy text out of the bible, does not mean they are truthful, honest, or educated on this dinar investment.

AMEN

I don't know very much about the dinar or when or how much, but I do know the great commision in the Bible is spreading the gospel and winning souls... not giving to charties of your choice but titheing at your local church, so the great commision can keep going
Saved by faith August 15, 1987
Rowdy D
Rowdy D

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am

Okie dokie and Rowdy .. welcome to the fold ... if that's how you see it, Praise God. And that's fine. I don't always agree w/my own pastor so I would not expect you to agree with me. ... The only constant and true person in this world is our Creator....

NOW EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum