Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg : 11/4 late I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg : 11/4 late

+17
therealbutterfly
HealthScans
MotorCityGuy
trebor1859
bjj
aksafeone
danlourie
wes
sixwings4one
Terbo56
LeeCountyNM
dwlyle
globalbiz
bobbysac
tnbulldog
openmind
besh
21 posters

Go down

Jonnywg : 11/4 late Empty Jonnywg : 11/4 late

Post by besh Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 am

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/jonnywg-posted-on-ptr-chat-late-fri-night-looking-for-tomorrow.html

[jonnywg] we were just notified that the system has returned to the final stages and the steps necessary will be taken by the governments to process the paperwork and submit the final paperwork involved. this is very promising and i hope it allows us to wake up in the am with the job done. this is a great window of opportunity.. tommorrow ..not tonight.. when we wake up bank opening
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg : 11/4 late Empty Re: Jonnywg : 11/4 late

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 am

OKIE said the Iraqi government is on break.

Also, to whom would the paper work be submitted to and by whom would it be submitted? Its also the weekend Jonny boy, which international agency is working on official paperwork at the moment (considering the RV is not an emergency)? The only thing you said right is that banks open when we wake up....

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 am

openmind wrote:OKIE said the Iraqi government is on break.

Also, to whom would the paper work be submitted to and by whom would it be submitted? Its also the weekend Jonny boy, which international agency is working on official paperwork at the moment (considering the RV is not an emergency)? The only thing you said right is that banks open when we wake up....

Yea, besides we always have to wait until Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and no one has called that yet. Oh it's not Sunday yet.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 am

come on guys ,give jonny a break ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:01 am

it seems most beneficial to me that the guru/intel gatherers should collect and share intel and stop uttering expounded opinions...

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 am

Could be bashers get satisfation this way.
Don't get it. Never seen any intel gatherer forcing anyone to read/believe her/him.

bobbysac wrote:come on guys ,give jonny a break ,
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwlyle Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:23 am

I, of course, am not privy to all the facts,but it's my understanding that Jonnywg has been banned from this site. I think he provides good intel, he may not be right all the time, but I haven't seen anyone that is right even a high % of time. I wish that you would resolve your differences and allow him to post again. Thanks

dwlyle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 am

Does any one know where I can get a RV/RI Locator for my Dong? GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:41 am

Look in your underwear drawer-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:46 am

NICE!!ONE....TERBO
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg : 11/4 late Empty Jonnywg

Post by sixwings4one Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 am

Jonny was not banned from OOM site ... there was a choice made by several mods to move to another site that will be up and running Sunday or Monday. I understand he was in the OOM OLD CHAT this morning. I do not know for sure.

sixwings4one

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:00 am

Sort of hard for us see that this happened (not) this morning we we wake up. Being that the entire GOI is holiday. The CBI is on holiday. Forex doesn't update until Sunday afternoon. Good one anyway. Well not really.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am

What?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 am

terbo56 wrote:Look in your underwear drawer-
lmao...too funny lol!
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by danlourie Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 am

besh wrote:http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/jonnywg-posted-on-ptr-chat-late-fri-night-looking-for-tomorrow.html

[jonnywg] we were just notified that the system has returned to the final stages and the steps necessary will be taken by the governments to process the paperwork and submit the final paperwork involved. this is very promising and i hope it allows us to wake up in the am with the job done. this is a great window of opportunity.. tommorrow ..not tonight.. when we wake up bank opening

AWESOME Jonnywg! Forget all these idiots - your intel is welcome and appreciated. Can't wait to get your info on the new site beginning Sunday - you've been missed. Hopefully the intel will be that we're done! God bless you, good man...

danlourie

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 am

danlourie wrote:
besh wrote:http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/jonnywg-posted-on-ptr-chat-late-fri-night-looking-for-tomorrow.html

AWESOME Jonnywg! Forget all these idiots - your intel is welcome and appreciated. Can't wait to get your info on the new site beginning Sunday - you've been missed. Hopefully the intel will be that we're done! God bless you, good man...
Well he'll certainly tell you "we're done". He's been doing that everyday since he popped up 2 months ago.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 am

Exactly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 am

Heeeeeeeers Jonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows' that bank screen thing working out for you, Jonnywg? Also it is interesting that you show up and two months later there is this BIG tiff that can't be settled on OOM, yes interesting. Guess that Canadian blood is showing through huh? Typical. How do I know? Threw what I once thought as a friend out of the house last summer as he was causing discontent and instigating trouble - must be a Canadian trait. By the way, loyalty is something that is earned, so far you haven't come up to the mark - you might work on that in the future. Why do I care? I don't.
News flash just for you: If your "50 people I take care of" ever think you hood winked them in any way I would bet that you REALLY find out what loyalty is. Good luck on you prediction that it will go today (Saturday) or even tomorrow (Sunday). One time you will be right, but I don't think it will be this time either.
Oh, and by the way danlourie: There are some of us that take offense to being called idiots - especially when their IQ is in excess of 175 and they hold degrees from accredited institutions of learning. Before you start calling names in the future you might consider that. Others might decide to test your theory in a not so nice setting with all the bells and whistles associated with formality. JMHO
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bjj Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you so much for posting jonnywg's information. I, for one, have been coming in here everyday to see what he has to say. I appreciate all of the people who bring us information because without it we would not have a clue. We are all grownups, or supposed to be, and we have a choice as to what we want to believe but we do NOT have to bash anyone just because we don't believe them. That is childish and if I don't believe something, I just bypass it and move on.

I have a few favorites and jonnywg is one of them. To each his own but I will NOT sit here and bash someone because I don't believe them. That is NOT God's way. I am thankful for what we get, good or bad,

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by trebor1859 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

jonny, thanks for the prediction. It seems that you are calling today/tomorrow as much as Tony is now. We will see if you've been right come this Tuesday. I truly pray you are and appreciate it.

trebor1859

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 am

Are u better after ...
Now a Canadian trait...what a cheap shot!
And how have this community benefited from bashing?

aksafeone wrote:Heeeeeeeers Jonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows' that bank screen thing working out for you, Jonnywg? Also it is interesting that you show up and two months later there is this BIG tiff that can't be settled on OOM, yes interesting. Guess that Canadian blood is showing through huh? Typical. How do I know? Threw what I once thought as a friend out of the house last summer as he was causing discontent and instigating trouble - must be a Canadian trait. By the way, loyalty is something that is earned, so far you haven't come up to the mark - you might work on that in the future. Why do I care? I don't.
News flash just for you: If your "50 people I take care of" ever think you hood winked them in any way I would bet that you REALLY find out what loyalty is. Good luck on you prediction that it will go today (Saturday) or even tomorrow (Sunday). One time you will be right, but I don't think it will be this time either.
Oh, and by the way danlourie: There are some of us that take offense to being called idiots - especially when their IQ is in excess of 175 and they hold degrees from accredited institutions of learning. Before you start calling names in the future you might consider that. Others might decide to test your theory in a not so nice setting with all the bells and whistles associated with formality. JMHO

Last edited by besh on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MotorCityGuy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:11 am

Reading all these responses to information shared by jonnywg brings to mind a couple of sayings...

God gave us 2 ears but only one mouth...maybe we should listen a lot more than we speak...

Another crude saying is that opinions are like armpits, everyone has a couple of them, and they all stink!

If people were paying for the information and intel on this site, then maybe they would have the right to ridicule and attack those sharing...but since it is totally free, and no one here sold you your dinar or dong, then I suggest you follow the advice my father gave to me as a young boy,

"If you can't say something good, say nothing at all" Nuff Said!

Very Happy
MotorCityGuy
MotorCityGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthScans Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:42 am

This is really sad . . .

This site use to be the best one out there but not anymore. It's so easy to sit back, furnish nothing, and bad mouth the intel guys. IQ has nothing to do with it if you don't have common sense!

I agree with Motor City Guy, Barb, Besh, and Danlourie - Jonnywg, BWM and Dinarwishes was one of the best things that could have happen to Okie's site. By the way, are you aware that the last 9 times that Iraq has RV'd, 7 was on a Friday, not Tuesday - Thursday?

I don't hear you bashing Bulldog, Scotti G, Bear, or Okie and they have all said the same thing. No one knows exactly when this is going to hit until we see it!

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:55 am

dwlyle wrote:I, of course, am not privy to all the facts,but it's my understanding that Jonnywg has been banned from this site. I think he provides good intel, he may not be right all the time, but I haven't seen anyone that is right even a high % of time. I wish that you would resolve your differences and allow him to post again. Thanks

If you read the forum, then you would know he is not banned, but that he and others chose to leave and start a new site.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 am

THE PROBLEM WITH COMMON SENSE IS ITS NOT SO COMMON: I POSTED A WEB SITE THAT HAS ALL THE INFO A PERSON NEEDS TO GAIN SOME INSIGHT ON THE GRIND BUT PEOPLE HEAR,SEE,AND DO WHAT THEY WANT !!!! ITS GOOD TO BE AN AMERICAN!! NUFF SAID RV/RI GET-R- DONE
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 am

Well, I woke up, read this post, went to the cbi.iq, and nothing has changed. Are we back on the whole bank screen thing a ma jig? Did Jonnywg post this here, a mod, copy & paste? Is jonnywh still here, did he jump ship?

Qué pasa? Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 am

sandwedge wrote:

Well, I woke up, read this post, went to the cbi.iq, and nothing has changed. Are we back on the whole bank screen thing a ma jig? Did Jonnywg post this here, a mod, copy & paste? Is jonnywh still here, did he jump ship?

Qué pasa? Go RV..

It was posted on recaps.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 am

LeeCountyNM wrote:Does any one know where I can get a RV/RI Locator for my Dong? GOOD MORNING AMERICA!!

Look on all the Dinar sites. One of them has to sell a GPS for the Dong.

Go RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

From my research I think I found the date, no rate. I think I have also found Shabibi himself trying to pull the trigger at 2:40 into this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLTb4P1HD8

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by danlourie Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 pm

There is one more thing I would like to say here, my husband and I have been technicians in the banking industry for just about 30 years, we work for 2 of the 'big 5 (not 4)'. There seems to be a misconception that banks 'close'. I can assure you that they don't - there are thousands upon thousands of banking staff on the job around the clock. When the branches are open, all the activity is just captured and all of the real work happens nights and weekends. Besides processing of transactions, all of the conversions and overall software installs do not happen when the branches are open. We've worked plenty of 48-hour-straight marathons that started at midnight on Friday. While I cannot say either of us are currency experts, many of the same processing principles apply. We're not alone - I'm sure there are dozens of other techs out there that just chuckle when they read all the erroneous posts about banking hours, closing, code installs, etc. - it's hilarious.

Go Jonnywg, GO!

danlourie

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:19 pm

Dont go away mad ,,,,just go away!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 pm

sandwedge wrote:From my research I think I found the date, no rate. I think I have also found Shabibi himself trying to pull the trigger at 2:40 into this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLTb4P1HD8

Go RV..

You crack me up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm

danlourie wrote:There is one more thing I would like to say here, my husband and I have been technicians in the banking industry for just about 30 years, we work for 2 of the 'big 5 (not 4)'. There seems to be a misconception that banks 'close'. I can assure you that they don't - there are thousands upon thousands of banking staff on the job around the clock. When the branches are open, all the activity is just captured and all of the real work happens nights and weekends. Besides processing of transactions, all of the conversions and overall software installs do not happen when the branches are open. We've worked plenty of 48-hour-straight marathons that started at midnight on Friday. While I cannot say either of us are currency experts, many of the same processing principles apply. We're not alone - I'm sure there are dozens of other techs out there that just chuckle when they read all the erroneous posts about banking hours, closing, code installs, etc. - it's hilarious.

Go Jonnywg, GO!

So, I am gathering that jonnywg is right in what he's been saying here on OOM? So you know, I am not trying to be negative in this question. i have no idea about bank systems, but do on computer systems. I just need to be enlightened. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm

it's been said hundreds of times that it can't r/v on sat/sun. watch FOREX. it will appear there before you hear anything from "gurus".

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 pm

bobbysac wrote:come on guys ,give jonny a break ,

jonny got a break
he left Rolling Eyes

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member